Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1201
    I never saw you after you were on third chair. Wasn't skiing much but it sure was fun hanging with the BBI17 stalwarts.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Great, if crowded, skiing today. Many face shots were had down Felsen. BBI17 was a great time with great visitors to our happy hill. Good times.

spent the morning with the kooteneys

And The Kooks, eh

soon we crushed snow
    We had an afternoon group but

Tree skiing with Slackey kinda split the group
    some wood got chipped on this lap
    Slackey got out OK and put in a 'lower' trail thru Felsen
    I finished 17BBI spinning an l'Internationale lap with my full time bff ACH with a return back to LoT4
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

uber fun weekend! Great skiing. Good to see so many mags. Thanks to Ullr for the storm, to flowing alpy for putting it together, and to all who contributed food, drink, edibles and raffle swag. Viva BBI!

Pulled into leavenworth a bit ago after driving through a snowstorm. Can,t image how the drive west was for all of you!

Prepping for the bbi after party lounging and watching sinners.

FUN!

Good to see all the various people who came through. Good skiing, deep snow, good stuff

Snowing pretty hard at home

Pass Closed
    17BBI done
    Winner UllR
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

FKNAmazing time at BBI as usual. Great time seeing the usual suspects as well as some new peeps! Friday skiing was spicy but Saturday and Sunday was AMAZING! The food and drinks were off the chain. Thanks for everyone's effort in the food and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Pass Closed
    17BBI done
    Winner UllR
    17BBI was Ullr blessed with 37" of snow by 4pm on Sunday.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Great meeting you all! Thanks for not looking like I pictured. I think I'm still recovering from that space chocolate.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Looks like a stellar time was had by all. I would love to make it one of these years!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Also, super big thanks to Bobby, Wooley, and the Alpental locals for making me feel at home. Let me know if you're ever in the Missoula area!
    Big thanks to Sparkletarte, her friend, Tao, and Wicked Sick for letting me room with them and having a foam thing for me to sleep on.
    Skiing with Wicked was fun. We both had similar idea on lift lines. Ideas like "wtf?" or "no".
    Thanks Norseman for that pic. Will hang it up with everything else I need to (I suck at decorating). Looks like Snowbowl will pick up some snow out of this system, so yay!
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.

Huge thanks to everyone who contributed to keeping everyone fed, lubricated and safe this weekend. It was nice to meet a whole bunch of ya and see so many familiar faces beneath the tents in Lot 4 and in line for the padded seats. It's a bummer the gates were shuttered for the duration, but that just means you'll have to come visit again when they're open.

The snow followed me all the way home last night, woke-up to a winter wonderland of 3" and it's still stacking midday.
    "Pay your nickel and take your chances"
    "they don't groom Alpental, they just move shit around."

I'd like to say a bigly thanks to everyone who made this happen. Bobby for organizing the event, everyone for the free food, Floridakid for allowing me to use the couch condo, and countless others for the good & safe times. Also to theo(not sure if he is on the forums) & the canadian friends if you guys want to go touring around Missoula area I can show you around.

edit: the guy above me let me know if you decide to go to BBIJH I'll try to make it happen from my end then.

Sweet times, folks, I look forward to meeting you again at Chair 2

So much radness. Full TR to follow. Thanks everybody, this was an event that defies decent description. I have rarely experienced that level of hospitality and kindness from a group of otherwise unconnected people.
    Bobby, Steve, Scott, Aaron, Greg, velvet, Denis, travis, Abe, theo, Jed, Seth, warren (sorry for calling you Seth all day.... Space candies...), matt, heather, Q, Adam, Mike b, Mike b's clear-eyed son, other Mike b, Chad, Alex, luance, wooly, bob, and anyone else I didn't list here: KEEP BEING AWESOME.

BBI17: Spring Volcano Edition, anyone?
    Last edited by FatKidFromFL; 02-07-2017 at 12:01 AM.
    The Hardest Workin' Man in Snow-Business

Great meeting you all! Thanks for not looking like I pictured. I think I'm still recovering from that space chocolate.
    Thanks for joining me for a round trip up to l'Internationale!
    great to meet other mags from the other side of this screen
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Quote Originally Posted by FatKidFromFL View Post
    So much radness. Full TR to follow. Thanks everybody, this was an event that defies decent description. I have rarely experienced that level of hospitality and kindness from a group of otherwise unconnected people.
    Bobby, Steve, Aaron, Greg, velvet, Denis, travis, Abe, theo, Jed, Seth, warren (sorry for calling you Seth all day.... Space candies...), matt, heather, Q, Adam, Mike b, Mike b's clear-eyed son, other Mike b, Chad, Alex, luance, wooly, bob, and anyone else I didn't list here: KEEP BEING AWESOME.

BBI17: Spring Volcano Edition, anyone?
    Well said. I couldn't agree more!

I'm in for volcano day for sure.

Pretty awesome guys and girls, very impressive display of hedonism and degeneracy. Looking forward to more pics and hopefully stories too.
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Quote Originally Posted by tone capone View Post
    Pretty awesome guys and girls, very impressive display of hedonism and degeneracy. Looking forward to more pics and hopefully stories too.
    You should of seen the raging party at 420 on Saturday afternoon
    I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.

Once the snow stops flying there will be a post 17BBI thread
    to e-share in Ullr's vaskarian love overlords mag celebration.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Now that, sir, is some funny shit....
    The Hardest Workin' Man in Snow-Business

Quote Originally Posted by tone capone View Post
    hedonism
    Good word. It came to mind as the best description while driving home last night

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    You mean we needed more than 4 people to make it a party??

Stucky and Warbird,

Either the space invaders chocolate got the best of me or we didn't meet.
    Sorry for that.

Given the rate at which our snow pack is continuing to grow, and seeing how a large part of it is also locked solid, stay tuned, there's some chance that another ASS tour is in the making.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...light=ass+tour
    Alpental Indigenous

hmmm.....