Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1486309776.120317.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	271.7 KB 
ID:	199163
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Moving

Digging out the vehicles was a chore this morning.

Good pictures.

lol Norsman found a Ford

I'm not as strong willed and let the 6:00am closure divert me south with apparently the entire population of Seattle.

BBI17 crushed it BIGLY!
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    I'm not as strong willed and let the 6:00am closure divert me south with apparently the entire population of Seattle.
    oh, wait... did you hear it snowed again?

The throngs of humanity tempered the enthusiasm (too much snow?) for what was a helluva of a close out for BBI.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    oh, wait... did you hear it snowed again?

The throngs of humanity tempered the enthusiasm (too much snow?) for what was a helluva of a close out for BBI.
    The throngs of people, bruise on my ass from yesterday's meeting with the blue ice, and 2+hour chore of getting out of the driveway this morning crushed my enthusiasm. Limped my way home safely.

BBI was a huge success! I enjoyed meeting many new faces. Start prepping for next year!

'17 BBI: Making Summits Great Again. February 3-5, 2017 @ Alpental, WA

I met a lot of cool folks this weekend.
    I also got to hang and ski with a bunch great friends.
    And, I missed out on seeing a few as well (D, next year, and or something sooner).
    For all who traveled to visit our little slice of heaven, I look forward to visiting some time in the not to distant future.

Oh, and Space Invaders (mic drop).

Quitters! 17BBI is still alive in Lot 3. Thank you to all that made this an incredible weekend. To all those that were kind enough to show me around the goods, much gracias. To the chefs and grill masters you rock. Looking forward to making turns with you all again. Until then, I am still here in Lot3 till at least 10pm when the plow comes and they get the 3 rigs in front of me out. Cheers!

I never saw you after you were on third chair. Wasn't skiing much but it sure was fun hanging with the BBI17 stalwarts.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Great, if crowded, skiing today. Many face shots were had down Felsen. BBI17 was a great time with great visitors to our happy hill. Good times.

uber fun weekend! Great skiing. Good to see so many mags. Thanks to Ullr for the storm, to flowing alpy for putting it together, and to all who contributed food, drink, edibles and raffle swag. Viva BBI!

Pulled into leavenworth a bit ago after driving through a snowstorm. Can,t image how the drive west was for all of you!

Prepping for the bbi after party lounging and watching sinners.

FUN!

Good to see all the various people who came through. Good skiing, deep snow, good stuff

Snowing pretty hard at home

FKNAmazing time at BBI as usual. Great time seeing the usual suspects as well as some new peeps! Friday skiing was spicy but Saturday and Sunday was AMAZING! The food and drinks were off the chain. Thanks for everyone's effort in the food and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Pass Closed
    17BBI done
    Winner UllR
    17BBI was Ullr blessed with 37" of snow by 4pm on Sunday.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Great meeting you all! Thanks for not looking like I pictured. I think I'm still recovering from that space chocolate.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Looks like a stellar time was had by all. I would love to make it one of these years!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Also, super big thanks to Bobby, Wooley, and the Alpental locals for making me feel at home. Let me know if you're ever in the Missoula area!
    Big thanks to Sparkletarte, her friend, Tao, and Wicked Sick for letting me room with them and having a foam thing for me to sleep on.
    Skiing with Wicked was fun. We both had similar idea on lift lines. Ideas like "wtf?" or "no".
    Thanks Norseman for that pic. Will hang it up with everything else I need to (I suck at decorating). Looks like Snowbowl will pick up some snow out of this system, so yay!
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Huge thanks to everyone who contributed to keeping everyone fed, lubricated and safe this weekend. It was nice to meet a whole bunch of ya and see so many familiar faces beneath the tents in Lot 4 and in line for the padded seats. It's a bummer the gates were shuttered for the duration, but that just means you'll have to come visit again when they're open.

The snow followed me all the way home last night, woke-up to a winter wonderland of 3" and it's still stacking midday.

I'd like to say a bigly thanks to everyone who made this happen. Bobby for organizing the event, everyone for the free food, Floridakid for allowing me to use the couch condo, and countless others for the good & safe times. Also to theo(not sure if he is on the forums) & the canadian friends if you guys want to go touring around Missoula area I can show you around.

edit: the guy above me let me know if you decide to go to BBIJH I'll try to make it happen from my end then.

Sweet times, folks, I look forward to meeting you again at Chair 2

So much radness. Full TR to follow. Thanks everybody, this was an event that defies decent description. I have rarely experienced that level of hospitality and kindness from a group of otherwise unconnected people.
    Bobby, Steve, Scott, Aaron, Greg, velvet, Denis, travis, Abe, theo, Jed, Seth, warren (sorry for calling you Seth all day.... Space candies...), matt, heather, Q, Adam, Mike b, Mike b's clear-eyed son, other Mike b, Chad, Alex, luance, wooly, bob, and anyone else I didn't list here: KEEP BEING AWESOME.

BBI17: Spring Volcano Edition, anyone?
    Last edited by FatKidFromFL; 02-07-2017 at 01:01 AM.
    The Hardest Workin' Man in Snow-Business