Climbing Boots, Jacket, MTB Pads, Inner Boots, Cheap Skis

Climbing Boots, Jacket, MTB Pads, Inner Boots, Cheap Skis

Add shipping to conus.

email and paypal to JRCrabtree (at) Gmail (dot) com.

La Sportiva Nepal Extreme size 47 SOLD

Scarpa Charmoz size 46.5 $45
    8 years old. Well used. light weight sections of fabric showing wear. Leather sections good. Gore tex. Semi-stiff climbing boot. Hybrid or strap style crampons only.

Mountain Hardwear Zonal Jacket Mens Size L - $40
    A few years old. Some evidence of wear in discoloration or minor staining but no rips or tears. Perfect working order.
    Stretchy insulated jacket great mid layer for climbing or skiing or around town.

661 Pressure Suit Size M $40
    Basically new. Haven't used it in years.

SOLD 661 padded shorts size M
    Barely used.

OR Alti Mitts Womens size L SOLD

New unused Dynafit Mercury liner boots size 29 - SOLD

Atomic M:EX 185 - $70
    Used them for years. One base grind. Original "mount" to matching binding. Currently setup for 330ish BSL.
    Lots of minor scratches, scrapes and repairs. Edges are in reasonable shape. They ski fine.

Last edited by enginerd; 06-07-2017 at 12:08 PM.
    "Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger." ~Smooth Johnson~

Hi j, contact me if the mittens don't sell in a few weeks and you can come down in price. These would be for my better half or daughter if they ever go winter camping.

Shorts Sold
    "Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger." ~Smooth Johnson~

Is this thing on? Make me an offer!

Mitts Sold

prices reduced!

Got the mitts J. They are outstanding, especially for my daughter who has vet cold hands. I will look for another pair for myself.

Fantastic! Happy to help get kids outside.

Reduced!

Last call...It's all going to the list of craig...I also have a 5/3 wetsuit MT.

Interested in the zonal jacket. Tried to pm you... Empty your inbox! Lol

BUMP!!

buuuuuuump.

Monday. A great day for buying used gear...

It's spring climbing season!

It's time to go climb daz mountains with daz new bootz

nepals sold.