Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Neil Young+POTR Telluride 9/30, 10/1

You lucky bastards in the Telluride area!

If you even think you like Neil Young, DO NOT MISS THIS TOUR.

He and they have been putting out some of the best shows of Neils career. If they more or less stick to the current set lists, you might get something like this:

Not sure when tickets go on sale yet, keep an eye out.

Now that's a show. what a catalog that guy's got.
    "Can't you see..."

Cool "EARTH" (Latest album release for you heathens ) trains in NYC

I'll be getting tickets for sure. So pumped when this news came out especially after all the rumors.

Pearl jam killed it a few weeks ago and now Neil! Still can't believe it. I mean I can't even get get my own parents to visit.

Tickets on sale in town next Tuesday then available for fan club and cars and color fest ticket holders wed. Gen public Thursday I think. 200 for both 125 for a single night.
    ...tricks deserve applause, style deserves respect

That is awesome that tickets first go on sale in Telluride. Do not let you guard down, the scalpers ALWAYS find a way.

Tickets for these shows are set to go on sale on the following dates:
    Tuesday, July 26th at 11:00 a.m. (MT) - Telluride Local Outlets Pre-Sale (must be San Miguel County Resident - limit 2 per purchase)
    Wednesday, July 27th at 11:00 a.m. (MT) - Pre-Sale for Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors Ticket Holders and Neil Young Fan Club
    Thursday, July 28th at 11:00 a.m. (MT) - General Public

http://www.neilyoungtelluride.com/

If I were able, 2 day pass. Get there stupid early to be on the rail. It's an amazing experience !

Dont Be Denied!

Southern man don't need him around anyhow.

Was going to Skynyrd next weekend and they just canceled the show.

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    That is awesome that tickets first go on sale in Telluride. Do not let you guard down, the scalpers ALWAYS find a way.

Tickets for these shows are set to go on sale on the following dates:
    Tuesday, July 26th at 11:00 a.m. (MT) - Telluride Local Outlets Pre-Sale (must be San Miguel County Resident - limit 2 per purchase)
    Wednesday, July 27th at 11:00 a.m. (MT) - Pre-Sale for Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors Ticket Holders and Neil Young Fan Club
    Thursday, July 28th at 11:00 a.m. (MT) - General Public

http://www.neilyoungtelluride.com/

If I were able, 2 day pass. Get there stupid early to be on the rail. It's an amazing experience !

Dont Be Denied!
    This is likely to my 35th bday present. Anyone know if you can join the fan club for reasonably cheap to get access to pre-sale tix?? I'll do some googling but first glance didn't produce much. I'm debating whether to pay for camping or just take the fun car & hotel it.

Would be down to share a few drinks or some good bud when the time comes.

I am almost contemplating driving to get a few tickets. Shit. Probably end up taking my chances on the 28th. Every time I have seen Neil it has been a different kinda show. He is like my spirit animal.

I've never seen a fan club presale through Neil that you had to pay for. I would pay close attention to his website. Last time they did this there was a link that became active at a certain time. I don't know if its seating, sections or all general admission. http://www.neilyoung.com/index2.html

From http://www.neilyoungtelluride.com/tickets/

TICKET FAQS

Where can I get tickets?
    Tickets are available online here, over the phone at (888) 512-7469 and locally at both Telluride Music (cash or check only), located at 333 West Colorado Ave and Wizard Entertainment, located at 126 East Colorado Avenue. Local purchasers must be residents of San Miguel County and have a valid Photo I.D. Limit 2 per purchase.

What are the box office hours of operation?

Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
    Friday 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
    Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

Can I exchange or return my ticket?

All tickets are non-refundable and non-replaceable. Please keep them in a safe place!

What do I do with my ticket when I get to the concert?

Each ticket holder must be present when exchanging tickets for wristbands at the Box Office. An individual will not be able to receive wristbands for other ticket holders not present. Please bring a Valid Photo I.D.

How do I find my tickets after purchasing?

The easiest way to get your tickets is to find your email order confirmation; tickets are attached as a PDF file you can print unless you requested mail delivery.

Are kids free?

Children 11 and under are free. However, children must be accompanied by an adult.

From the Neil Telluride site it looks like presale to members of Telluride Festival of Cars and Colors are available for the 4 day pass.

http://www.jambase.com/article/neil-...r-encore-spain

Check out this 17 minute encore of Cortez. Neil is playing good these days.

Excellent video and audio. That guy who caught that could put out a dvd

From the neilyoungtelluride page if you click on "neil young fan club" it takes you to his store page on his website. http://neilyoung.warnerbrosrecords.com/

If I were looking for tickets, I would "join the mailing list", "log in/sign up" (both at the top of the page) and "sign up for our newsletter" (near bottom of page) just to cover the bases.

bump for timing, tix on sale in 40mins. I'm going to try for weekend passes but just get a hotel there. The ganjola from the resort runs til midnight, thinking that may work out.

skunked, wanted RV pass but sold out in seconds.

texans
    off your knees Louie

Fri/sat tix locked down.. now to find sub $200 hotel room :O

^^^^ 3 day camping pass is $75. If you can camp in the town park well worth it. Did Ride Fest last year from Town Park and loved it. Get there EARLY in am before land grab

Do NOT camp in the ball fields

That's not bad. After sleepless Phish/Denver camping in prior years I don't think it's an option for the gf anymore. We'll see though, either camp on a nearby mountain pass with the Element or stay in a hotel.

I would think the crowd be a bit more laid back than phish but it does get tight within the camp ground. decent showers which are packed in morning but no lines at mid to late afternoon. if you decide to camp, get in early and if you can run to the back edge where they tape it off and look for a natural pocket, kept people from walking through our camp in the middle of the night.

Saw NY+POTR at Jazz Fest this year. Killer set,bunch of old stuff. Encore was a jam-filled Powderfinger.

In like flynn. Got a place in Ouray which sucks/doesn't suck.

I've got two two-day passes for sale $210 each. Physical tickets. A friend bought them and is now going on the grand canyon..

It's also likely I will have an extra Saturday ticket for $125

Oh how I wish.

Good luck with the sale.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=o3td3Q5Jr6A

Goll Dammer them boys are soundin good!!!

It's likely now I've got another friend from salt 'flake' city not coming, so that would make 2 Saturday tix and 2 2 days available.

Let me recap for you, small crowd, no VIP, band firing on all cylinders, 2 nites at one of the most scenic venues in the USA. Do not miss these shows!

Pm me and maybe I'll hook you up.

Snowed this weekend here but right now looking cool and mostly clear next weekend.
    Last edited by rip; 09-24-2016 at 09:30 PM.

go-
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Saturday ticket spoken for but I've still got the 2 two day passes.

Down to $180 each now.

You know you want to...