Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    It's cliche for me to nominate that 3rd Floor Masturbatorium/Reprobate Meet-Up spot in Park City... so my current favorite is a private loo at another hotel here in the village (4S).

If I need to throw some serious heat I turn theirs into a Third World Country then enjoy fragrant lotion and linen towels. Or if I just want some private Parvo time to browse TGR and Grindr while laying cable, this is the best throne in town.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    I think that is genius design for the most part as one of the biggest issues w public toilet becoming heinous is the nature of their enclosed space.
    Biggest issue I see with that design is TP storage.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Biggest issue I see with that design is TP storage.
    Design only found in the backcountry sites of Parks Canada so you have to bring your own.

Teh shitter in the Wildflower Bread Company Restaurant in Sedona is top notch. If any of you dirtbags are ever in Sedona on a camping/riding trip treat yourself, their breakfast is damn good too.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    Teh shitter in the Wildflower Bread Company Restaurant in Sedona is top notch. If any of you dirtbags are ever in Sedona on a camping/riding trip treat yourself, their breakfast is damn good too.
    I came in here to post about how wonderful the bathroom at the Sony Museum in Tokyo is, with it's bidets with heated seats, fans (not recommended when pooing), temp controlled water, all sorts of stuff. It's exciting to see what each button does when you don't read Japanese.

Then there's this...

http://www.viralnova.com/japanese-poop-museum/
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post

au natural
    Nice.

Is he rockin the new line of Patagonia vest?

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    Dirtiest bathrooms I've ever seen were in China. Even Beijing, Shanghai.
    Im heading to Shanghai in September. I'll try to remember to take some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Try using the 3rd class overnight train shitter in India.
    I think we have a winner. Was it just a hole directly down to the tracks?

I remember having to watch where I stepped in Delhi as to not step on human shit on the streets.

Lots of praise in here for the Japanese shitters. While they score high points for cleanliness and amenities, I found them quite cramped. When I was in Tokyo and Kyoto, I found that my shoulders would be grazing the walls on both sides more often than not. Quite small, and when you're playing pushbutton roulette with the controls it adds and extra level of fear.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Quote Originally Posted by SkeezeBall View Post
    I think we have a winner. Was it just a hole directly down to the tracks?

I remember having to watch where I stepped in Delhi as to not step on human shit on the streets.
    Same in Bangladesh. You just see them squatting to piss or crap wherever, those gown wardrobes most Muslim men wear are great for that. Is he just resting or taking a dump? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    ...when you're playing pushbutton roulette with the controls it adds and extra level of fear.
    Right? They're all different and none of them have any English on them. Anything could happen.