FS: Canfield Jedi frame, BOS fork

2015 Canfield Jedi, size medium, designed for 27.5" / 650b wheels. Black anodized frame with blue anodized links. Cane Creek Double Barrel shock - I have a few different springs available depending on your weight. Frame includes a MRP G3 wide range chainguide, a blue Salsa seat collar, and a Cane Creek headset.

Frame is in great shape. Some very minor scuffs here and there, but no cracks, large scratches, dents, or anything like that. Stays were covered in protective tape.

It's on pinkbike for $1800, but as always, that's negotiable.

Also for sale is a BOS Idylle Rare Air FCV fork, 27.5" wheels. Fresh oil and pretty much perfect condition aside from a bit of rub on the top of the lowers from a tail gate pad. The steerer is cut fairly short because I'm an idiot, but it'll work fine in frames with shorter head tubes. $800 ish.

Oh fuck you and your beautiful shiny blue annodized bits above that sexy sexy black matte.

Get out of my head dammit!
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

You don't want it. Wheels are too big.

Any thoughts on how that fork rides with 26" wheels? Guessing there might be enough wiggle room with crown positioning to minimize the A2C distance.
    It's a tempting purchase after reading some "expert" review on Blister suggesting it's the best fork ever made.
    However many are in a shit ton.

heh. Well, I guess I'm biased since I wrote that blister review, but it's a pretty damn good fork. I'm on a 40 now, which is obviously a sick fork, but it beats me up more than the BOS did.

Anyways, I don't think it'd be a good one to try with 26" wheels. The stanchions are machined out between the crowns, which really kinda limits the ability to fuss with crown positioning. Compared to a Boxxer or 40, the BOS has way less adjustability in that regard.

Offests on 27.5 dh forks are silly too. Like the same offsets used on 29er forks. They feel twitchy with 26" wheels.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

bump, still for sale. Make an offer.