FS: 2017 Armada skis w/bindings - Norwalk/magicJ/Declivity

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1467304605.604197.jpg 
Views:	664 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	184535

Here's three pairs of skis I'm selling, in hopes that I can rally enough money together to pay a few bills and buy a new bicycle.

The Declivity is 176 cm, from 2016, mounted once w/ dynafits for a bsl of 304mm. I only used these 3 times.

The Norwalks are 189cm, the 2017 model, and they come mounted with Tyrolia attack 18 bindings mounted for bsl of 310mm. These are brand new and have never been used.

The Magic J's are 190cm, also the 2017 model, and they come mounted with Tyrolia peak 18 bindings mounted for a bsl of 310mm. I only used them a few times but managed to hit one rock. Base damage can easily be repaired. Otherwise brand new.

For the Declivity I'd like to get a couple hundred, and maybe $400 and $500 for the other two. If you're interested, have questions, need more pics, send me a message. Located in Utah.

Pm

Pretty old post but im interested in those declivitys if you still got em lyin around

Jesus christ
    Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    That grip walk shit is ridiculous.

If only there was some way to contact the seller directly without bumping an ancient thread...

Been trying to contact the seller but the messages aren't sending for some reason. no reason for you guys to get salty about something so miniscule

If only the seller had put a link to his personal website into his signature...?!? That could have opened up multiple channels for a potential buyer to contact him. If only.

I'm salty because I want those Norwalks and the seller has gone AWOL. WTF MAN.