Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    This thread isn't too well directed
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by tacklebox View Post
    I don't know....I'll ask all the native folk that i m working with on their land,fucking it up!

Ps. You're whitey too xxx.....
    Only white inside

edit: the only reason yer working with FN is that industry needs to employ the brothers if they want to do business, at forrest Kerr fully 1/4 of the cafeteria was FN
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Make america Native again

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Only white inside
    Hmm, heard one FN refer to another of his brethren as an apple. So I guess that makes you bananas?

Interesting time for sure. Trying to encourage my bosses to engage with the local band to consider having our office provide professional and market support to their newly minted forestry chart area. Their biggest issue is capacity to fully reap many of the benefits of their opportunities of their title lands. I've seen some very poor situations where consultants and others taking advantage of a band's desire for resource benefit, walking away with the profits and leaving the band holding the long-term obligations (both environmental and legal). I suspect there will continue to be severe growing pains on the road to self determination, at least as far as BC is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by BCMountainHound View Post
    Hmm, heard one FN refer to another of his brethren as an apple. So I guess that makes you bananas?

Interesting time for sure. Trying to encourage my bosses to engage with the local band to consider having our office provide professional and market support to their newly minted forestry chart area. Their biggest issue is capacity to fully reap many of the benefits of their opportunities of their title lands. I've seen some very poor situations where consultants and others taking advantage of a band's desire for resource benefit, walking away with the profits and leaving the band holding the long-term obligations (both environmental and legal). I suspect there will continue to be severe growing pains on the road to self determination, at least as far as BC is concerned.

Or an egg? I'm a white kid from Burnaby

yes red on the outside white on the inside

what i see happen is industry saying yeah we got lets say 7 of 50 hereditary chiefs on board and they think they are 1/7th of the way there but that just pisses off anybody who is not on board so really what they got is a more divided Nation which is fuck all ... they don't call it a band for nothing

I'm thinking its going to be a long slow process dealing with the FN they have been here 7 generations and are not in any hurry which pisses off industry

Quote Originally Posted by BCMountainHound View Post
    best laugh of my day at 10pm. thanks!

Yeah so whats is gona take to get rid of whitey??
    You sold the idea? Go dawg!
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/navajo-arti...ry?id=40218180

FKNA, I'm getting one of those hats.
    http://bowencreative.co/product/make-america-native/

So that was a tongue on cheek response to the make america white thread eh

So that was a tongue on cheek response to the make america white thread eh
    I pretty much guessed that.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...rned-1.3659561

just in the FN win again sez Canada/the Harper government did not adequately consult with the FN

Petronnas is also likely dead along with the other 19 proposals for LNG

the price of oil & gas might have something to do with it also?