Thread: Wedge Shit Show

Wedge Shit Show

Pretty surprised this is not posted up. Love the first video, at around 3:36 one of the locals drops the guys lifevest at his feet and says, "your lucky to be alive."

Here is the rescue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odohNoEgmxE

Here is the idiocy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5L6xzIsESw

The sea was angry that day my friend.

2nd video is better but that music?

YT comments said they were warned earlier in the day to stay out of the area. Those lifeguards are pretty badass.

Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    The sea was angry that day my friend.
    Those lifeguards are pretty badass.
    I was also thinking that. It looked like that boat pilot knew what the f he was doing with that boat up there in the surf.

they might have thought they were going into the bay(entrance is on the other side)
    x2 on the lifeguards

Ramrods. The jetskiers that is.

In the comments....

"Is that Olympic gold medalist swimmer (and best backstroke swimmer in history) Aaron Piersol at 3:30 in the black speedo helping out!? Heard he's a wedge guy..."

"that is correct"

"He is a NB guard - and read he was there on his day off and helped - so it could be -"

I can't fathom this level of stupidity. Thank god everyone is okay. It has been pumping down here, I enjoyed this weekend.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

wow :32 mark on the second video, willing to bet even Laird would be puckered there... so where these dudes just out cruising not even towing?

ps the life guards were either fearless, hopped up on Cali sunshine or just bad ass watermen. Makes ski patrol look sort of tame, especially when you see the boys on the North Shore