Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Maggot meet ups?

^Sounds like the opposite of the east coast... Magic Mt. is unofficially known as Maggot Mt. Maybe we need an Alaskan summit? GSA II?

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Damn, where to begin. I met a whole lot of old school mags, SkiingSamurai, MCRoon, SoulSkier, BlueBird and the OG VT Nils Crew at UllrFest in 2007 where I got too drunk and fell into the creek at Terri's and proceeded to climb up and out of the frigid waters and get changed by a few mags and put to bed. I met JTran at a ski flick meetup at UVM and he and I proceeded to move to Alta together and remain tight. Salida and I are incredibly tight after meeting up at Stowe in 07/08. Too man mags at the First and Second UllrFest at BigDaddys, tons of mags since I moved to UT and started hanging with Jtrue/Beaterdit crew. This place has spawned some of the best friendships of my adult life.
    Famous creek dip...

You UVMers made up half of my first fest. Never got to ski together, but it was fun to run into in Utah.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

I will be back for an EC ULLR again, mark my words.

(anyone hiring in VT)

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    ^Sounds like the opposite of the east coast... Magic Mt. is unofficially known as Maggot Mt. Maybe we need an Alaskan summit? GSA II?

Famous creek dip...

You UVMers made up half of my first fest. Never got to ski together, but it was fun to run into in Utah.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

I knew I remembered the creek dip from somewhere.

What a convenient bump. Just got my ticket to the Bay area for a week in August if anyone wants to show me some brewpubs in the East Bay
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.