Some of my used climbing gear that does not fit me any more. Gear is in used, but functioning and safe condition. I live in the Truckee/Tahoe area for anyone interested in a face to face meeting, otherwise buyer will cover actual shipping cost which should be minimal given the small size and weight of the gear. Hoping this gear finds a good home where it will get used!

Evolv defy shoes, used but fresh new resole (rubberoom resolers) with 2 pitches on them

Size
US 9.5
EUR 42.5

$40obo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (7).jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	719.2 KB 
ID:	184254

Name:	image (8).jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	727.6 KB 
ID:	184255

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camp harness, Size Large (31-35 waist)

I do not know the model of this harness. Has adjustable leg loops and waist strap.

$30obo

Name:	image (9).jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	582.4 KB 
ID:	184253

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black Diamond chalk bag

I simply have too many of these laying around, time to pass it on.

$10obo

Name:	image (10).jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	761.3 KB 
ID:	184252

I will sell the package as a whole here for $60