Page 57 of 80 FirstFirst ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1996
    True dat.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Good for him. We've still got the logo. To be honest, our best talent evaluator last off season was Andre Iquodala. ;-)
    May lose McGee in offseason. Bosh healthy enough to chase a ring?

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    I thought Chuck telling Shaq he rode Rick Fox's coat tails was pretty funny. Shaq is too thin skinned to deal with a guy like Barkley.

Oh and other than bmills, who is buying these?

I bought one for the whole family. We're going to wear them to Disneyworld.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Travis Schlenk from the Dubs named Hawks GM. Dude is good talent evaluator. It's a loss for the Dubs.
    Whew. They wanted the Cavs David Griffin badly, so does Miami. The guy is a talent that deserves to get paid. I just hope it's in Cleveland.
    I still call it The Jake.

Trade rumor I read: Sixers would trade Saric, #3 overall pick this year and the Lakers unprotected pick in 2018 to the Celtics for the #1 overall pick (They would draft Fultz). They think Fultz, Simmons and Embiid could be the new Big 3.

If I'm the Cs, unless you're sure that Fultz is the second coming of Lebron or Jordan, you take this deal.

Yes, I know, crazy trade speculation is worth what this post cost me, but it's mildly entertaining to speculate.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Trade rumor I read: Sixers would trade Saric, #3 overall pick this year and the Lakers unprotected pick in 2018 to the Celtics for the #1 overall pick (They would draft Fultz). They think Fultz, Simmons and Embiid could be the new Big 3.

If I'm the Cs, unless you're sure that Fultz is the second coming of Lebron or Jordan, you take this deal.

Yes, I know, crazy trade speculation is worth what this post cost me, but it's mildly entertaining to speculate.
    Take that deal all day. As you pointed out last week, they're more than one player away from being a championship team. This would go a long way towards that goal.

Bonus: Lonzo Ball said he won't work out for the Celts today. So make the trade and pick him up at 3 just to stick it to him and enjoy his dad for the next 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    May lose McGee in offseason. Bosh healthy enough to chase a ring?
    I wouldn't blame Javale for getting paid, but... he's not going to be the same on another team and playing more minutes. The Warriors have groomed him to be effective within their system and it's much easier to go all out for 12-20 minutes than 30-plus. I know it's going to be a tough choice for him - maybe he can get some sponsorship hookups via Steph and KD that will make up for some of the salary hit.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Another blowout at the Garden.

In all 3 games in Boston they never once held a lead. That's a fun fact.

Now for the show we've all been waiting for. I expect it will be very hard for the Cavs, and they'll be the underdogs (which I think they enjoy), but they're still the Champs right now so there's that.

Warriors been eating cake and getting fat. Playoff run through the weaker Western Conference has lulled them into complacency. Cavs in 6. Yeeeeaaahhh booooy!

Cavs vs dubs. Again? Yawn. Sick of this.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Cavs vs dubs. Again? Yawn. Sick of this.
    Eh, I'm actually pretty psyched for it. The rubber match. This is the stuff of nba legends.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Rashad McCants: I'd Have Been A $70 Million NBA Player If I Hadn't Dated Khloe Kardashian

http://deadspin.com/rashad-mccants-i...r-i-1795563488

Eh, I'm actually pretty psyched for it. The rubber match. This is the stuff of nba legends.
    Whatever. The sooner we can be done with the LeBron years, the better. Then everybody else can get back to playing basketball.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Whatever. The sooner we can be done with the LeBron years, the better. Then everybody else can get back to playing basketball.
    This is dumbfounding to me. Dislike the person, fine. But to want to be done with one of the best players of all time is just silly.

To get on to what? The Lavar Ball era?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Warriors been eating cake and getting fat. Playoff run through the weaker Western Conference has lulled them into complacency. Cavs in 6. Yeeeeaaahhh booooy!
    Woah, lay off the heavy drugs
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    This is dumbfounding to me. Dislike the person, fine. But to want to be done with one of the best players of all time is just silly.

Yeah, there's nothing about him as a player I don't like, he's just so damn good and so damn better than every other player (I guess that's a reason to hate him). I won't be sad when he's gone, but I'm not hoping for it either.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post

x2

Is the idea that LeBron's bad for hoops? I think he's been great...sure, he's infuriating at times as someone who wants their team to win against his teams...but to suggest he's not "playing basketball" is silly.

I think Dubs in 5 or 6 this year...
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

If Lavar Ball gets any traction in the NBA in his current state, I will turn it all off. I hope Lonzo keeps his head down and plays well though and somehow, someway gets his dad to STFU. Everything in life doesn't have to be a circus...or does it?
    GTFO my lawn.

I love Lavarr, love it all. You don't really have to pay attention to it if you don't want to but it is a little entertaining. We don't need to take it so seriously.

Dubs huge favorites in Vegas- I'll take the Cavs +220. Not as though theyre going to win but those odds just scream value. Great series though, obviously the best team in each conference.
    Decisions Decisions

I am a UCLA fanboy so it's kind of hard to not watch it. At least until his kids are done with college ball, but by then the damage may be irreparable.

I think this series will come down to coaching and adjustments as much as anything. Is Kerr going to coach? If not, can Brown make the same adjustments (presumably with Kerr to consult with between games)? In his past coaching stops, Brown didn't seem to show that ability. Lue seems better at it than Brown at least. I'm voting Cavs. Unless Kerr is on the bench.

I think this series will come down to coaching and adjustments as much as anything. Is Kerr going to coach? If not, can Brown make the same adjustments (presumably with Kerr to consult with between games)? In his past coaching stops, Brown didn't seem to show that ability. Lue seems better at it than Brown at least. I'm voting Cavs. Unless Kerr is on the bench.
    I'm pulling for the Cavs but it seems like the dubs should win it...agree though, Brown never seemed to be able to figure out making adjustments.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Maybe he can bluetooth in calls to the bench. Probably not within the rules.
    Strap Kerr into a comfy chair so he can't get up. Would make for good tv if anything. He must really be hurt and this could be it for Kerr. Maybe he would settle for a comfy top view position...GM, "special advisor", etc

Sucks about Kerr. Serious back pain goes far beyond basketball, it's a real quality of life issue. I hope he recovers from this.

i think he is way beyond back pain

yeah, I think his condition is causing debilitating headaches and other symptoms, not just back pain.