Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 155
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    8,914
    Yeah, these could be problematic…
    Name:  IMG_4639.JPG
Views: 359
Size:  127.5 KB

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    9,720
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Yeah, these could be problematic…
    Name:  IMG_4639.JPG
Views: 359
Size:  127.5 KB
    Those are the same size as modern ski goggles without the foam..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    27,274
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    So three point contact fits better than full contact? All flatbill’ers their hat contacts a smal spot on their forehead then a huge gap to the sides of their head then contact the rest of the way. Yeah, super comfy….. plus the notion that flats work best with glasses is just silly. My bill has a slight curve and covers the outer edge of my glasses perfectly blocking intrusive light which is absolutely key for me as I’m a fishing freak so seeing into the water without incoming light is a big deal. Flat bills are a fashion statement, plain and simple………
    pretty much this ^^ is what the original rant was about,

    The bill of a hat is suposed to keep the light out of your eyes
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    9,720
    I actually have a Billy Kidd Stetson hat. It's black instead of the grey one he used to ski in. Not a flat brim though. This one is amirite?

    Name:  Goofy.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  6.1 KB
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    4,541
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    So three point contact fits better than full contact? All flatbill’ers their hat contacts a smal spot on their forehead then a huge gap to the sides of their head then contact the rest of the way. Yeah, super comfy….. plus the notion that flats work best with glasses is just silly. My bill has a slight curve and covers the outer edge of my glasses perfectly blocking intrusive light which is absolutely key for me as I’m a fishing freak so seeing into the water without incoming light is a big deal. Flat bills are a fashion statement, plain and simple………
    Well, not all flatbills are equal. I only wear 7 panel hats. They touch my whole forehead. Anything else? Yeah, shit.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    8,914
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    pretty much this ^^ is what the original rant was about,

    The bill of a hat is suposed to keep the light out of your eyes
    Didn’t read the beginning, just flipping my buddy some shit. Flats are not for me but honestly couldn’t care less how a person wears their hat.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    tetons
    Posts
    8,118
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Yeah, these could be problematic…
    Name:  IMG_4639.JPG
Views: 359
Size:  127.5 KB
    my husband calls those cum blockers
    skid luxury

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    7,318
    Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    my husband calls those cum blockers
    I've heard they're really good for spotting fish though.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    8,914
    Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    my husband calls those cum blockers
    I’ll take his word for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    I've heard they're really good for spotting fish though.
    The best, man. Like being in the tank!

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,174
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    I've heard they're really good for spotting fish though.

    ya. The suckers are usually wearing those.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    4,541
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Didn’t read the beginning, just flipping my buddy some shit. Flats are not for me but honestly couldn’t care less how a person wears their hat.
    Don't call me buddy, pal.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Nor Cal
    Posts
    14,428
    He’s not your pal, guy.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    27,274
    Buddy is Canadian eh

    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  14. #114
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Nor Cal
    Posts
    14,428
    You’re supposed to say: who you calling guy, friend?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,450
    What's with keeping the sticker under the brim? Extra bro cred?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,065
    My new hat wants to be a flat brimmer.

    No matter how much I try to bend it,it goes back flat.

    Using the old rubber band method now to see if that helps.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1655854045.669679.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	171.8 KB 
ID:	419505


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    8,355
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    What's with keeping the sticker under the brim? Extra bro cred?
    Pretty sure that stopped being a thing like a decade ago

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    关你屁事
    Posts
    7,280
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    My new hat wants to be a flat brimmer.

    No matter how much I try to bend it,it goes back flat.

    Using the old rubber band method now to see if that helps.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1655854045.669679.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	171.8 KB 
ID:	419505


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If you make a pilgrimage to the shed in Ventura it will do your bidding

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    btweenst
    Posts
    4,095
    Flat brims are out. Have been for a while. The Yankee Yamika (Yankee wit no brim) is in:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 8.26.54 PM.png
Views: 190
Size:  89.2 KB
    Conversely, there is the Yankee Rancher (Yankee wit all brim).
    Name:  Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 8.27.25 PM.png
Views: 196
Size:  414.4 KB

    Educate yourselves: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/yankee-with-no-brim
    "somebody's gotta do it"

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    8,914
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    My new hat wants to be a flat brimmer.

    No matter how much I try to bend it,it goes back flat.

    Using the old rubber band method now to see if that helps.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1655854045.669679.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	171.8 KB 
ID:	419505


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Probably because the bill is plastic. Hit it with a heat gun while it’s bent then toss in freezer.

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    27,274
    are you gona walk around with that rubber band on yer hat ?

    heat gunning the bill sounds like a winah
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere else
    Posts
    4,904
    See, the problem with telling people not to use certain words is that it assumes you know how everyone feels about that word.

    My wife, her mom, and her aunt use the word cunt so much it offends her dad.

    I'm not totally sure why.

    Point is words do have meaning, but a lot of the meaning someone assigns to a "pejorative", is personal. You don't have to be offended by it, you can just be you.

    And as I side note I also want to ski with tgapp, fwiw.
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty_J View Post
    And as I side note I also want to ski with tgapp, fwiw.
    I just want to fuck his ex wife, but that's just me being a cunty cuntola.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere else
    Posts
    4,904
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I just want to fuck his ex wife, but that's just me being a cunty cuntola.
    My wife is way too hot for me so that's not my motivation... I'm covered.

    But I like how you doubled-down on that one.
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty_J View Post
    My wife is way too hot for me so that's not my motivation... I'm covered.

    But I like how you doubled-down on that one.
    I certainly do wish him the best, and I actually have done some very progressive divorces in plural country, but his wife be the hawt. NTTAWWT.

    But also, I am considering a vasectomy for the betterment of society on this solstice, so my hormones might be a little off their normal cray.

    All my girlfriends were always universally acknowledged as "very cute". They all fucked me over. I can't imagine a hot one. Nor do I wish that upon myself.

    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •