Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindahl View Post
    But were they sours? (the new hipster beer)
    So fucking good.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Huge fan of almost all sours. Even had some stouts that were good. Also sour ciders are pretty damn good

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Well, as far as art goes all you have to do is drive 600 miles East to KC. Their art museums/installations are becoming world class. Hard to believe but true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson..._Museum_of_Art
    SHUTTLECOCKS!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nelson-art-gallery1.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	285.1 KB 
ID:	183923

seriously.... very good museum. buddy back in high school was "detained" by police when he was drunk as hell after the Plaza lighting one time. he was running back an forth across the lawn above screaming "SHUTTLECOCKS" for a good hour. Some funny shit, he is and will always be "SHUTTLECOCKS"

I find this interesting since Bozeman has banned short term rentals in much of the city. I wonder if there is a lot of people who are renting their place out anyways.

https://press.airbnb.com/look-snow-f...north-america/

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
    I find this interesting since Bozeman has banned short term rentals in much of the city. I wonder if there is a lot of people who are renting their place out anyways.

https://press.airbnb.com/look-snow-f...north-america/
    perhaps, but enforcement is fairly easy to do. I know that Boulder (which hasn't banned them but has regulated them extensively) does enforcement, checks listings regularly to make sure that they have a permit.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I wonder what the reaction was in the City of Bozeman's code enforcement office when they saw this article?

wonder how much they were getting. Definitely A Place in Space
    off your knees Louie

My memory is that it was under $30/night

Strange world. I have read for the past few years that euros are revolting against Airb&b, with protests and actual laws restricting rentals. Barcelona has seen street protests. Seville, supposedly, has passed laws against it. And yet, I just booked two weeks in Spain, all Airb&b, Madrid, Seville, and Granada, and, no problem. Highest night rate is 60 bucks. All seemingly nice, good reviews. Uber is tougher over there, probably because of stronger unions.

If it wasn't for Airb&b, I wouldn't be travelling, which may be the whole point. I bring money, and politicians know that. I do feel guilty, because I know I'm depriving a middle class Spaniard or Italian of an affordable apartment, just a little, but, man, is it cheap. It really is revolutionizing tourism. And tourism brings money.