Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1544
    Gun fags!

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Gun fags!
    There ya go!!

but what a headline, took me 5 seconds on google to find that
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    This needledick had 2 pretty hot wives from what I can see.
    yeah, I noticed that too. Both women are really beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Gun fags!
    Too funny.

. Last week, just before the before the Orlando massacre, Sekaleshfar travelled to Sydney, Australia to deliver a speech at the city’s Imam Hossein Islamic Center. While he was there, local media reported his anti-gay speeches. On Tuesday night, he left Australia abruptly. The Australian government announced that his visa had been revoked.

In his interview with ABC, Sekaleshfar said he had made his comments in an academic setting, and that he regretted that they had been made public. He said he advocated the death penalty only for homosexuals who have anal sex in public in a country that abides by Islamic law.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-must-die.html

apparently a lot of people in this country think it's wrong for muslims to hate gays but ok for christians. If you're christian it's a matter of religious freedom. (Not all muslims or christians hate gays of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    apparently a lot of people in this country think it's wrong for muslims to hate gays but ok for christians. If you're christian it's a matter of religious freedom. (Not all muslims or christians hate gays of course.)
    For some reason you don't hear much about "radical Christian terrorism." Is it a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Muslims are exempt from all political correctness. Christians, no. Once Hillary is president and all the guns are gone all problems will be solved. Just a few more months until November!

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    For some reason you don't hear much about "radical Christian terrorism." Is it a thing?
    yes. the us military.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Ok so lets ban certain kinds of skis.

Or lets ban snoreboards caz they fk up the snow.

Or those mtn bike things caz people fall off them and die.

All of those should be banned. It's public safety. In fact its hard to believe that insurance allows any of us to partake in such a dangerous sport. All snow sports, in fact any physical activity should be outlawed. Mr. Obama, an executive order please!

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    yes. the us military.
    Thats why the messiah will shut down all US military operations,

Let's see - Multiple US pastors lamenting that not enough gays were killed in Orlando, Planned Parenthood shooting, Sikh Temple shooting, Abortion Clinic bombings, OKC bombing... yeah, Xtians are just fine.

We only call it "terrorism" if a Muslim was involved.

Are you joking?

In case you're not....http://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/r...ts-422743.html

Written before Orlando shooting, so numbers out of date...

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    yes. the us military.
    Precisely
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Are you joking?

In case you're not....http://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/r...ts-422743.html

Written before Orlando shooting, so numbers out of date...
    Just bein' sarcastic and shit, goofing on Trump et al. Viewpoints on that seem to vary, your link is pretty good, but the National Review says no:
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...-radical-islam

HuffPost says yes:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/warren...b_9601980.html
    Last edited by Meadow Skipper; 06-17-2016 at 12:05 AM.

I had a Cruze lover/Hill hater tell me that it would be impossible to carry enough ammo alone to kill that many people firing for as long as he did. Any of you mags with a gun fetish want to do the math? I'm ignorant past .22 rimfire.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

So much racism just under the surface in this thread. Tragic happening in Orlando - that much is certain - but in the grand scheme of things, but what's the big deal? The body count is less than what piles up in a month's worth of weekends in Chicago, but none of you progtarded whackjobs seem to give a fuck enough to get outraged about that every single week. Is it because those dead bodies & their killers are almost always brown & poor and Chicago has had really strict gun control laws for a long time?

It's really not that far fetched to think a guy being watched by the FBI can buy guns. Clinton is under full investigation from the FBI, and will be our next President.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Clinton is under full investigation from the FBI
    As opposed to what? Partial investigation?

You're stoned, someday you might be sober. Comment then.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    I had a Cruze lover/Hill hater tell me that it would be impossible to carry enough ammo alone to kill that many people firing for as long as he did. Any of you mags with a gun fetish want to do the math? I'm ignorant past .22 rimfire.
    We are not going to get much of a timeline it appears.
    But the consensus is that he had the better part of three hours.

I have heard that he fired approximately 250 rounds- Or someone did.
    that would mean he would have had to Reload (Swap Out Clips) about 12 times.

But we still have not heard much about the Three Cops who shot at the beginning = They might have fired a combined 44 Plus rounds - And then retreated?
    They obviously did not hit the shooter so every round they fired went somewhere.

Judge Napolitano went on a red faced rant about this yesterday (Can't find the video)

That,s all I got for now. After watching the President again this morning I am getting ready to type a pretty big rant about stuff.

Oh, FYI I need to look a couple more things up, but I am pretty sure that if you use drugs and have a gun your technicality committing a Federal Gun Felony.
    Just something for all you Colorado peeps to mull over.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

If he shot 250 rounds, that was 9 mag changes (not clips), and he would've had 20 rounds left in his ninth mag.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Oh, FYI I need to look a couple more things up, but I am pretty sure that if you use drugs and have a gun your technicality committing a Federal Gun Felony.
    Just something for all you Colorado peeps to mull over.
    Use drugs? Most of the US public uses drugs. Prescription and Non.

You mean smoke weed?

If that is the case, yes. I think it is a bad idea to grow and have guns.

That is a pretty big point of contention here, that if you get a MED card, you forfeit your gun rights.

No problem with folks being alcoholics. Just keep those damn pot heads away from the guns!
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by peck257 View Post
    Muslims are exempt from all political correctness. Christians, no. Once Hillary is president and all the guns are gone all problems will be solved. Just a few more months until November!
    On A Serious note, if and when she is elected watch what happens with gun sales. It is gonna go insane!!
    I am about 90% sure she is going to be elected. Example number 2,000 of just how fucked up the USA has become.

It's no wonder the DHS has been building up a massive domestic army.
    When she gets into office, it's had to say what the tipping point will be where segments of the population go full on revolt.

It's the little things. I wonder how many Passports the IRS will have to take (For not having Medical Insurance) before the Hipsters get militant?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    On A Serious note, if and when TRump is elected watch what happens with gun sales. It is gonna go insane!!
    I am about 90% sure TRump is going to be elected. Example number 2,000 of just how fucked up the USA has become.

It's no wonder the DHS has been building up a massive domestic army.
    When TRump gets into office, it's had to say what the tipping point will be where segments of the population go full on revolt.

It's the little things. I wonder how many Passports the IRS will have to take to keep the population from leaving?
    Se what I did there?

No matter the outcome, we are indeed fucked.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Let's see - Multiple US pastors lamenting that not enough gays were killed in Orlando, Planned Parenthood shooting, Sikh Temple shooting, Abortion Clinic bombings, OKC bombing... yeah, Xtians are just fine.

We only call it "terrorism" if a Muslim was involved.
    Wow. Are you really that retarded or just trolling? The Sikh Temple shooting was from Neo-Nazi white supremacists. I've never heard that there was any Christian affiliation on that one. I have not heard "multiple US pastors" lamenting about not enough gays being killed. Maybe there are some jerks out there who are saying that, but anybody who's ever bombed or attacked abortion clinics are also not Christian, even if they claim to be. Timothy McVeigh and the OK City bombing? DEFINITELY not a Christian. The guy himself said "Through my military years, I sort of lost touch with the religion. I never really picked it up." But hey, he was raised Catholic as a kid.

Nice super straw men, Tipp.

Just a heads up about Christianity when it comes to racism and violence: (A) Jesus and his crew completely tore down the distinction between races and political borders. A very unpopular idea at the time, but something progressives should probably appreciate a bit more than they do. (B) He also completely abhorred violence. Remember the chick he saved from getting stoned? Yeah, she was a prostitute. He basically just told her to sin no more. THAT'S the difference between Christianity and Islam. Yes, Christianity does say that homosexuality (among other things) is a sin, but a true Christian's motivation is supposed to be out of LOVE and in hopes that the sinner will come to repentance, and make it into heaven with the rest of the saints. Killing a sinner completely contradicts that idea. People can be angry all they want about the whole notion of what is/isn't sinful, but at the end of the day, true Christianity offers all of humanity the freedom to either accept God's mercy or reject it. The choice is in their own hands. WHEREAS with Islam, the good Muslim is judge, jury and executioner. ALL of us are infidels, and not just deserve Allah's judgment, but also apparently deserve to lose our heads in this life too.

Always blows my mind when something like this happens, so many people hop on the defense of Islam (#notallmuslims, etc.) and start pointing out totally unrelated "Christian" cases of violence. Hey, Tipp. Here's a thought. How about sticking to THIS PARTICULAR act of violence, huh? What is wrong with some of you people? When the Sikh Temple (also tragic) got attacked (by the most un-Christian people ever), the response from people like you is "SEE? LOOK HOW VIOLENT AND SCARY THOSE CHRISTIANS ARE?!" Oh, but when it's an attack like what happened in Orlando where 10 times as many people died, and it's done by a guy who identifies with Islam, the response is "#NOTALLMUSLIMS". Seriously, folks. Please at least be intellectually consistent with your own arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by bunion View Post
    Se what I did there?

No matter the outcome, we are indeed fucked.
    You Trump is gonna get elected?
    I think a Shit ton of people (Like me) who most likely would vote Republican are going to Vote Libertarian or Independent and cut into the Trump Vote.

Hillary will win the same way Bill Won. The Ross Perot effect?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~