Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by angler99 View Post
    I changed my mind. That looks super cool!
    You got one that's bigger than bait! Barely.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    We make merino wool neck gaiters and I use them fishing and hunting. Used to think "face panties" were for bros and nerds but boy was I wrong. Incredibly useful for temperature regulation, sun protection, and concealment while bow hunting. Let me know if any mags want a pro code... Happy to hook up the fishing mags: http://www.firstlite.com/neck-gaiter.html They'll be back in stock next week.
    Do they keep their shape? I have a buff merino wool one that is all stretched out rendering it pretty much useless. If so I'll take a code. Love FirstLite stuff.

Thx for the hook-up, Reverend F!

Quote Originally Posted by Tap View Post
    I think you should just sent me one, cause, well just cause...I'm kind of a big deal around here
    You think I don't know that?
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Wearing a Buff while fishing

What about me?? I'm a professional fisherman. And I'm crispy as fuck. Goddamn 80 in Seward Alaska, in June for fucks sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    What about me?? I'm a professional fisherman. And I'm crispy as fuck. Goddamn 80 in Seward Alaska, in June for fucks sake.
    Years ago, Tap sent me what is still the best reggae mix known to man. If you send me some bear jerky, Alaskan Thunderfuck or a round trip ticket to come fisjing up there, we'll talk neck gaiters.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

That's a tall order. You can get thunderfuck at uncle Ike's in Seattle though.

I have face cancer already, dick.
    believe me its real.

Never like to wear mine cause I don't wanna look like "that guy"
    But I can tell you it sure as hell beats putting on sunscreen every hour

In all seriousness, they do serve a purpose here.
    I can't stand my glasses fogging up, so I use this stuff.

Or this

Hands down the best face sunscreen I have ever used.

I like a bunch of different sunscreens, but why do you like the face potion? Are your hands a slippery mess after you put it on?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    I like a bunch of different sunscreens, but why do you like the face potion? Are your hands a slippery mess after you put it on?
    Nope- clear zinc- goes not easy, doesn't leave your face all white, but protects like normal zinc. Not greasy at all.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    bufferbumpers
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    bufferbumpers
    Ha! I obviously need a forehead buff. Good times!!!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

+1 for buffs

Never have to think about it, throw it on at the beginning of the day and don't have to worry about the sun. Pretty much forget about it til I'm thirsty and/or need a salt lick.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi-Bell View Post
    Protecting your skin from the sun is fashion? Get the hell on, k00k.
    +1
    ...but also from the sun coming off the water...troller. Many old flyfishermen face skin cancer(scientific name=??) pal, sounds like you're a golfer...y/n? If you were to even come close to putting in the number of mornings/afternoons on the water as we have, either in a canoe or driftboat/skiff....you'd know.
    Last edited by steved; 01-29-2021 at 12:17 PM.

This thing is handy if you don't want your face to be burned or chapped. The weather is different and it is up to everyone to use the buff or not.

Also a very very efficient way of blocking off any mosquitoes and/or blackflies.....

I always wear a buff ,glasses, long pants, and long sleeves. The buff keeps me way cooler than sunscreen. It helps prevent sun and wind burn. My grandfather had skin cancer, I don’t want that it happen to me.
    It also protects me from mosquitoes, they bite me more than others, I don’t know why.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf04 View Post
    I always wear a buff ,glasses, long pants, and long sleeves. The buff keeps me way cooler than sunscreen. It helps prevent sun and wind burn. My grandfather had skin cancer, I don’t want that it happen to me.
    It also protects me from mosquitoes, they bite me more than others, I don’t know why.
    Buff is the most important thing against mosquitoes in this case
    It always helps me too

All good for really warmer weather fishing in the tropics or bugs but otherwise kinda hardo

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I'm all about the fascion.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<