Text/Font change?

Sometime yesterday, the text rendering on my screen changed, and only on this site. Hard to describe, but it just doesn't look crisp. Don't think I did anything on my end to make this happen. Anyone else experiencing this?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

The main fonts are loaded in through Adobe Typekit...is something in your browser configuration keeping that from loading?

Also are you on the TGR White theme or something different?

"new TGR blue" theme
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

OS/Browser?

Windows 7 Enterprise
    Firefox

Sorry haven't had that much time to look into this today.

See if there is a browser plugin (like AdBlock) that could be preventing the font from loading. If you are Win7 Enterprise, I assume this is a work machine? Maybe corporate blocked something? Try and hit this link directly and see if you get a firewall/block message: https://use.typekit.net/zdf0dzc.js (should just see minified Javascript if it loads)

Also try resetting the page zoom to 100%.

Just curious, how does the mobile theme (Metro Mobile Black & White) look? It uses a more standard font.

hacked!

where's the public statement Dunfee? man up

Yeah, work machine. That page wasn't blocked, though. The mobile theme fonts seem normal. It's just the mobile theme I can't stand!

Don't sweat it too much, the font just looks slightly off but everything else is fine, and if I'm the only one who has the issue or noticed then it's obviously not a big deal.

Interesting. Yeah...the mobile theme definitely looks weird on a full desktop.

Could be something with the browser security settings or something. I blocked Typekit on my local machine so it falls back to a browser font, and it still looks acceptable to me. It has to be something with the browser config, or even your computer's DPI setting. If you have multiple screens of different resolutions, sometimes text sizes get messed up, although you would notice that on other sites as well.

One last thing you could try would be to view the site in a new Private Window, to see here there is some cookie messing with something.