Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Fuck This Shit - Official Thread

Current mood:

Can I get a full goddamned pour please?

Today can go to hell.
    I still call it The Jake.

Yeah, I too am having a shitty day. The good news is that The Wife secured a great job E of the crest so we'll finally be fulfilling our plans and selling the house at an very opportune time. The bad news is that the getting the house prepped for sale and moving is gonna be stressful as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Steve View Post
    Yeah, I too am having a shitty day. The good news is that The Wife secured a great job E of the crest so we'll finally be fulfilling our plans and selling the house at an very opportune time. The bad news is that the getting the house prepped for sale and moving is gonna be stressful as fuck.
    Wife works while you live the dream on the sunny side of the state, eh? Unless I'm missing something, you'll get no sympathy from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Steve View Post
    Eh?

More of a 1st world problem thread complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
    Wife works while you live the dream on the sunny side of the state, eh? Unless I'm missing something, you'll get no sympathy from me.
    I can't wait until 2 months from now when it's been over 100 degrees 2 weeks straight to hear him admit how much it sucks over here.

Wife nearly drove the one car not in the shop (owned for less than 3 months after trading in the last one that was used as a metal pin cushion) off this car port ledge. I have a monthly budget line item for car mishaps continually built in now. The home repair line item is getting a bump too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1465423806.702567.jpg 
Views:	327 
Size:	776.1 KB 
ID:	183534
    Fuck this shit.

Jeebus!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Fuck this year. Brother died, parents faltering but refusing to be reasonable requiring trips to loathed states (FL), diagnosed depressed, need to manage ldl, refusal to be a phone monkey has resulted in me getting the walking papers from work that hangs on and on and on ( turns out second level mgr made a headcount mistake and is trying to gently weed me out without too much fanfare to save his ass after he called me old in a team meeting I walked out of). Going on the interview circus designed for college grads all with a family to support. Can't fucking sleep, working out a ton to reduce stress. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Fuck this year. Brother died, parents faltering but refusing to be reasonable requiring trips to loathed states (FL), diagnosed depressed, need to manage ldl, refusal to be a phone monkey has resulted in me getting the walking papers from work that hangs on and on and on ( turns out second level mgr made a headcount mistake and is trying to gently weed me out without too much fanfare to save his ass after he called me old in a team meeting I walked out of). Going on the interview circus designed for college grads all with a family to support. Can't fucking sleep, working out a ton to reduce stress. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
    Sorry Buster. Fuck all that shit.

Wow. Fuck that shit.

Shit buster. Sorry man. Keep your head up.

What's the over/under on how long it takes for Mtngirl to find this thread?

It's her right to post in any thread she wants but this is for real shitty stuff that you're saying "fuck this shit to".

One mention of herp and loneliness is expected, but unless it's new material I don't want to hear it.

This beer isn't working as fast as I'd like it to.

Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Vibe Buster. I want to say, "things will get better" and "light at the end of the tunnel" but it could be a train.

Good luck. And Fuck that shit.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Fuck that shit Buster. You've got to have some great contacts you've built up over the years to lean on for a career change?

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    Fuck that shit Buster. You've got to have some great contacts you've built up over the years to lean on for a career change?
    Just you fuckers.

Honestly, what a year. No divorce yet and everyone is still healthy, so there's that.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

i raise my glass in hand to toast! support of buster!

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!

Fuck that shit Buster.. sorry mate.

Spending SA pow budget having a new 140 foot water main bored was my fuck that shit today.

This too http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/cras...r-18/327993634.

Didn't know him very well but he was much loved by lots of folks at Crystal. Awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Shit buster. Sorry man. Keep your head up.

What's the over/under on how long it takes for Mtngirl to find this thread?
    I lost 30 lbs since the new year.

Went to physical therapist today about my calve/arch/achilles tendon issue today and have to not run as much for a while, but can still run stairs and this likely fixable issue is also why skiing hurts so bad and also probably fixable.

I had to buy new running shoes that feel like bricks and are ugly, but I got some cute socks to compensate.

I have a shift now. Set hours. Off the relief board.

Its a parashift.

I sat on the beach until wee hours of the night drinking beer with someone I like a scary lot, the night before last.

I got some furniture.

Doctor finally gave me a script for daily suppression.

The someone I like a scary lot is a snowboarder.

This might make someone laugh.. the sound is funny. Turn the sound on.

I was working this day, and picked this elderly lady up no where near downtown and then took her even farther from downtown and she was like ohhh im so glad your here before those naked bike riders come out!

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    I lost 30 lbs since the new year.

Went to physical therapist today about my calve/arch/achilles tendon issue today and have to not run as much for a while, but can still run stairs and this likely fixable issue is also why skiing hurts so bad and also probably fixable.

I had to buy new running shoes that feel like bricks and are ugly, but I got some cute socks to compensate.

I have a shift now. Set hours. Off the relief board.

Its a parashift.

I sat on the beach until wee hours of the night drinking beer with someone I like a scary lot, the night before last.

I got some furniture.

Doctor finally gave me a script for daily suppression.

The someone I like a scary lot is a snowboarder.

This might make someone laugh.. the sound is funny. Turn the sound on.

I was working this day, and picked this elderly lady up no where near downtown and then took her even farther from downtown and she was like ohhh im so glad your here before those naked bike riders come out!
    Rad job on all the positive stuff.

Respectfully, this thread is strictly for Fuck That Shit stuff.

After some weird health signs and symptoms, finally got my ass to the doc only to be told I have full-on Type II Diabetes....... No family history, I've always been in good shape, and now according to my doc I'll need to inject myself once a day every day for the rest of my life......Fuck This Shit.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

During ditch with crew's 4th attempt at boring new water main crazy old neighbor lady informed me that it was at times like this she relied on Jesus.

Fuck that shit! He was a carpenter!

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    During on crews 4th attempt at boring new water main crazy old neighbor lady informed me that it was at times like this she relied on Jesus.

Fuck that shit! He was a carpenter!
    Did you ask for his last name?

How did she pronounce the first syllable?

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Did you ask for his last name?

How did she pronounce the first syllable?
    Ditch Witcher was a sullen slighty intimidating hispanic. His name could well have been Jesus? He had a tattoo of him too?

Haysoose