Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    official socks

Name:  the-weekend-is-in-sight-now-we-just-dgaf-121.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  122.0 KB

Fuck it Dude, let's go bowling.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Man, I was gonna whine about work and lack thereof lately but ... damn. Good luck to all of you. I wish I could help somehow.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    I'll play. .

#fuckthisshit
    other than shit a best valley person of islandesque hertitage could do better
    best i cans do is show ups when its time to ski fish or camp and escape the fuckin shit
    and i failed at that one this weekend
    you can blame the better 1/2
    still waiting for creeper pics of said neighbors der poopenhausen
    vibes to buster and other mags dealing with shit
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Don't want to start a new thread so this one will do.

The ex wife of one of my oldest friends, mother to their 3 kids (two teen boys and one girl in middle school or maybe 5th grade), had a massive stroke 2 days ago and died. She was in her 40s, and was with the 2 boys when it happened; they had to try and get her to medical help.

I went to their wedding some 20 years ago. Didn't know her well but she was always so warm and welcoming to me. Just crushing. Fuck this shit.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post

The ex wife of one of my oldest friends, mother to their 3 kids (two teen boys and one girl in middle school or maybe 5th grade), had a massive stroke 2 days ago and died. She was in her 40s, and was with the 2 boys when it happened; they had to try and get her to medical help.

I went to their wedding some 20 years ago. Didn't know her well but she was always so warm and welcoming to me. Just crushing. Fuck this shit.
    Fuck. Sorry man. Not that this makes it any better, my mom died of a cerebral aneurysm when she was 46 I was 22, my sister was 17 and still living at home, however she wasn't home at the time.

That's rough. Sorry Danno. Is your friend still part of the picture? How are he and the kids handling it?

Terribly sorry to hear that Danno. Her family, those kids and you are in my thoughts.

Unfair as hell and fuck that shit.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post

So sorry
    Awful.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    That's rough. Sorry Danno. Is your friend still part of the picture? How are he and the kids handling it?
    He's totally part of the picture, but he went from successfully co parenting to solo parent in the blink of an eye.

I honestly don't know how he's handling it, he's a couple of hundred miles away. I texted him to send him my love and let him know I'm here if he needs anything. Not expecting a response, at least not in the near term.

Came here to post something, but read the thread and it's all way too heavy for me to put what I was going to put...man, fuck all that shit. Hope things worked out for those of you posting years ago--and Danno's more recent revival. Shit sucks, sometimes.
    [quote][//quote]

FFS, I remember the exact shit that was raining down the day I posted this thread. Fuck that shit.

Bob, and each and every other Mag who posted up their pains in here, I hope that has passed, or has at the very least, eased.

Dex, and those still going through it, my condolences.
    I still call it The Jake.

Indeed, FTS Danno.

What blows is that the only news we get of the good ones is their passing or complications.

Condolences Dex.

Personally, the older difficulties have matured and new ones arisen. During one nasty event a while ago when in the ICU I really thought I was dying, the weird things was the most overwhelming feeling of gratitude. So, despite whatever minutia of misery transpires in my infinitesimal life, I'm still basking in a sense of incredibly good fortune.

Anyway, FTS for those of you in trial and tribulation. And fuck Gweneth Paltrow.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Either hadn't seen or never clicked on this thread, Buster, but was aware of some of what you posted about. Didn't know about the most recent health shit...sorry to hear. Somehow I do believe I'll finally see you at Silverton one of these days.

I guess on my end it's just all so fucking depressing...don't need to plunge myself back in, and reading everyone else's posts...well, I guess the thread title speaks for itself. Wishing for the best for you guys and the people you care about.
    [quote][//quote]

It's still a good thing to get shit off your chest. After all, these are my closest relationships outside my wife and kids.
    La vie moderne.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<