Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Seano, I got the Type II Diabetes diagnosis a couple years ago. Luckily, I was able to reverse it through major lifestyle changes. No sodas or sweets, and a major cutback on things like bread, pasta, potatoes, etc. I lost 70 lbs and blood sugar, a1c are back to normal. I still have a mild case of peripheral neuropathy, which has NOT improved, and the doctors say may be permanent damage. So that really sucks. But at least I was able to stop it getting any worse. Number 1 cause of foot amputations.

Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    Wife nearly drove the one car not in the shop (owned for less than 3 months after trading in the last one that was used as a metal pin cushion) off this car port ledge. I have a monthly budget line item for car mishaps continually built in now. The home repair line item is getting a bump too.

Attachment 183534
    Fuck this shit.
    My wife wrecked my truck the other day.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

we're skiers, we eat shit, click back in and go for more.

cowboy up fellas. If ever in this vast ocean of retards there were two men who will surely overcome all obstacles, it's bob fucking mc and buster goddamn highmen.
    soldiers of righteousness.
    everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you.

^^^hell yes. Well said.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

Damn bob...i had no idea..vibes.

Fuck this thread.

The artist formerly known as yetiman is correct.

And any of you fuckers who live anywhere near Bob's shop better be giving him business!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Fuck this thread.

The artist formerly known as yetiman is correct.

And any of you fuckers who live anywhere near Bob's shop better be giving him business!
    Most local mags do. I've also turned on quite a few non mags friends to his shop. It's a bit out of the way for me, but I still bring it there cause the services is good and honest. He has also given me great reccos for other mechanics for cars he is not as familiar working on (my Saab).
    Good solid service with a smile, and homemade cookies. What other shop you ever been to that gives you homemade cookies? Gold Jerry...gold.

Right on yetiman, these two will make it through okay.

If you do go to Bob's shop, pay in cash!

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post

cowboy up fellas. If ever in this vast ocean of retards there were two men who will surely overcome all obstacles, it's bob fucking mc and buster goddamn highmen.
    soldiers of righteousness.
    everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you.
    Did somebody say yard sale?
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Cowboy up fellas. If ever in this vast ocean of retards there were two men who will surely overcome all obstacles, it's bob fucking mc and buster goddamn highmen. soldiers of righteousness.
    Shit, never thought of it that way but FUCK YA!!! I was a surfer before skiing and we all know surfers wipe out all day long in the beginning, but just get back on the board and paddle back out for more. Life is a wave or a mountain. The ride at times is fuckin incredible, but there are other times where the hold down almost puts your lights out. Keep going, only those that stop paddling back out are truly lost to the pleasure of the ride.

Bob, I am no legal eagle, but would not filing a BK with that judgement included blow the debt off? For $300k, I would sure do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

You would hope this thread wouldn't be that popular...

FTMFW

Jesus! Heartfelt vibes and good wishes for all the #fuckthisshit people here, especially Buster, Bobmc, and commonlaw.

Mine is about cancer: fuck that shit. But I'm glad for skiing, fishing, riding, high country, nice weather, whiskey, comfort, and good people. Also mmj for patients.

Week 6 on crutches. Fuck this shit.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Sciatica, anytime I try to do anything fun, there it is. Fucking miserable. Fuck this shit. Sick of pain meds and muscle relaxers. They used to be so fun..... till I actually needed them.

I'll play. Last fall we found out my wife's cancer is back. Main spot is in her hip bone and pelvis. No surgery but we saved the hip thru radiation and chemo. Will never be strong enough for her to ski again. She walks with a cane now but must be careful in what she does or could fracture pelvis at any time. Plus the oncologist says this cancer will probably kill her within 5 years. So yea, FUCK THIS SHIT!

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Sciatica, anytime I try to do anything fun, there it is. Fucking miserable. Fuck this shit. Sick of pain meds and muscle relaxers. They used to be so fun..... till I actually needed them.
    You looked into manual therapy products? Rollers and all that shit? Release muscles from your lower IT to your upper back, should chill out the Sciatica. Cool company in Denver, RAD Roller, check em out. I have a fucked up back from a repetitive work related, I roll every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Mine is about cancer: fuck that shit.
    Indeed.

BobMc calling his former tenant an asshole is far too mild. The guy is a shitstain of the highest order who deserves to choke on his own vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    You looked into manual therapy products? Rollers and all that shit? Release muscles from your lower IT to your upper back, should chill out the Sciatica. Cool company in Denver, RAD Roller, check em out. I have a fucked up back from a repetitive work related, I roll every day.
    Yeah I have a roller and balls of various sizes but sometimes it just makes it worse.

ETA, but it ain't cancer so I'll just shut the fuck up.
    Last edited by shredgnar; 06-09-2016 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Yeah I have a roller and balls of various sizes but sometimes it just makes it worse.

ETA, but it ain't cancer so I'll just shut the fuck up.
    Acupuncture/Massage really helped my first time around with sciatica last week... I was shuffling around like a cripple on Wednesday. But after a 6K feet ski tour/carry on Saturday. Woke up Sunday couldn't feel even a twinge of it.

This too http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/cras...r-18/327993634.

Didn't know him very well but he was much loved by lots of folks at Crystal. Awful.
    http://www.theeastside.news/issaquah...d7cca3c24.html

They let this guy out becasue they couldn't get blood test done in 72 hours? Fuck this shit.
    Last edited by PNWbrit; 06-09-2016 at 11:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Millsie View Post
    I'll play. Last fall we found out my wife's cancer is back. Main spot is in her hip bone and pelvis. No surgery but we saved the hip thru radiation and chemo. Will never be strong enough for her to ski again. She walks with a cane now but must be careful in what she does or could fracture pelvis at any time. Plus the oncologist says this cancer will probably kill her within 5 years. So yea, FUCK THIS SHIT!
    that fucking sucks.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    that fucking sucks.
    Right? Wow. Sorry man.

Triple fuck that cancer shit

While not cancer (vibes mags) FUCK cheating soon to be ex wives.

Those are some sucky stories. Best of luck.

Had some challenges past few years, but guess I haven't had it too bad.

TGR is a lot of things (no, not thongs) but there's a shitload of depth, wisdom and much finer people than me who have gone through much shittier stuff.

Thanks for the words of challenge, commiseration and support.

For me, the biggest suck to aging is the isolation. Be it weird, this is a panacea for that.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<