London mags - Free skis and Marker Dukes

Hi,
    I haven't been around in a while since I've been living in London and not skiing much. Now i'm moving to Amsterdam and looking to get rid of a pair of skis i haven't used in 5 years.

But I have a pair of gen 1 BlueHouse The Shoots 191 with gen 2 Marker Dukes. Free. Pick up in west London near Turnham Green tube station.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by fez View Post
    Hi,
    I haven't been around in a while since I've been living in London and not skiing much. Now i'm moving to Amsterdam and looking to get rid of a pair of skis i haven't used in 5 years.

But I have a pair of gen 1 BlueHouse The Shoots 191 with gen 2 Marker Dukes. Free. Pick up in west London near Turnham Green tube station.
    Dang, Wish I was making a trip to London, this is a killer BC setup. Someone snatch these up.

Quote Originally Posted by elchupanebre4 View Post
    Dang, Wish I was making a trip to London, this is a killer BC setup. Someone snatch these up.
    Fez, is it worth making a trip to London?

London mags - Free skis and Marker Dukes

Will take them, when's good for a pick up? Or if it's easier I have a friend who lives on Woodstock road who you can drop them in with.
    I Came, I Saw, I .... Made A Slight Effort & Then Went Home For Lunch.