Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    He was poaching.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

More like he got poached.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

damn
    That couldn't have been any slower of a pitch.

Mama bear doesn't seem to think it's funny. Guy's gonna be doing high zeros if he keeps that up.

High zeros!!! OG in da house!!

Darwin sez, " I am disappoint"

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Darwin sez, " I am disappoint"
    But not surprised.

Sent using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    "You wanna go, Bud?!?!?"

"Oh shiiiiiiit"

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Bwaahahaha! And of course the touron "tuff guy" drives a truck. Hopefully that tire pop knocked him down a peg or two. Was probably reeeal awkward when he had to get out to change the tire and that bull was still out there.

I get the whole I wanna drive shit. Get out of my way.
    Once I had the lane I would have floored it.

But that asshat challenges the elk. And pays the price. Lmfao

I would have been more concerned about body damage. What a dumbass.

Yellowstone National Park says encounter between park visitor and bison calf forced authorities to euthanize animal

Yellowstone National Park released an image of the unidentified man lifting the bison calf from the river in the press release.

If found guilty of any wrongdoing, the man could be charged with a Class B misdemeanor and could face up to six months in jail and a $5,000 fine, Yellowstone National Park told CNN. The charge would include disturbing wildlife, disorderly conduct, and approaching wildlife, the park added.

NPS is asking for anyone who was in the area on May 20 and has any information to contact the Yellowstone National Park Tip Line.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Yellowstone National Park says encounter between park visitor and bison calf forced authorities to euthanize animal

Yellowstone National Park released an image of the unidentified man lifting the bison calf from the river in the press release.

If found guilty of any wrongdoing, the man could be charged with a Class B misdemeanor and could face up to six months in jail and a $5,000 fine, Yellowstone National Park told CNN. The charge would include disturbing wildlife, disorderly conduct, and approaching wildlife, the park added.

NPS is asking for anyone who was in the area on May 20 and has any information to contact the Yellowstone National Park Tip Line.
    calf was separated from its mother and herd when they crossed the river, and was likely struggling unsuccessfully to get back up on the riverbank. Guy probably thought he was 100% doing the right thing by saving the calf from drowning. Easy to forget you are just a neutral observer when the cruelty of nature shows up in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    calf was separated from its mother and herd when they crossed the river, and was likely struggling unsuccessfully to get back up on the riverbank. Guy probably thought he was 100% doing the right thing by saving the calf from drowning. Easy to forget you are just a neutral observer when the cruelty of nature shows up in your face.
    Humans are a parasite on this earth
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Humans are a parasite on this earth
    Just gonna quote for truth. Fuck that guy.

Easy to forget you are just a neutral observer when the cruelty of nature shows up in your face.
    It's really not easy to forget when the rangers hand you multiple notices at the gate telling you to leave the wildlife alone. Unless you're a completely oblivious idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    It's really not easy to forget when the rangers hand you multiple notices at the gate telling you to leave the wildlife alone. Unless you're a completely oblivious idiot.
    I'm not saying what the guy did was right. I am just saying that there is a wide ethical gap between what the guy did and why, vs the usual tourist antics and reason for said antics (usually alcohol or SM clout). A lot of the stuff in this thread makes me hope they throw the book at the tourist, but in this case i dont think thats warranted.

I think they are the only ppl allowed in the park for 6 months...

I'm not saying what the guy did was right. I am just saying that there is a wide ethical gap between what the guy did and why, vs the usual tourist antics and reason for said antics (usually alcohol or SM clout). A lot of the stuff in this thread makes me hope they throw the book at the tourist, but in this case i dont think thats warranted.
    So you must be okay with people feeding wildlife too, regardless of the fact that it often results in the death of the animal. Because they have "good intentions." SMH

So you must be okay with people feeding wildlife too, regardless of the fact that it often results in the death of the animal. Because they have "good intentions." SMH
    No. feeding an animal because you think its a petting zoo is a long way different from rescuing a baby animal from drowning in front of you.

In your latter case you forget that thanks to this clown’s intervention the herd will reject the calf because it smells wrong.

So it dies from starvation or predation instead of by drowning

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    In your latter case you forget that thanks to this clown’s intervention the herd will reject the calf because it smells wrong.

So it dies from starvation or predation instead of by drowning
    Yep. Again, im not defending the guys actions- he should have stayed a neutral observer to Nature. Im saying this doesnt strike me as the kind of egregiously selfish, shitty, idiotic behavior that i usually see in this thread that is deserving of ruthless ridicule.

*flame suit on*

Yep, kinda agree there. Though its still a dumbass move, it's way different than a drunk trying to ride a bison or getting too close to grizzly cubs for a photo.