Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MARSHALL TUCKER View Post
    Well. I had a very good expereince at the flowing lake this summer; very excellent host. That and a few turns with Iceman and teledave a very, long time ago is about all i've managed!
    youíve managed well

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Awesome, thanks.

Now where the fuck is that BobMick character I've heard so much about?
    He'll be at FFI18a, along with you. We'll be sure to have some big ass cushions for you to row from. (See what I did there?)

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    Ghee Pup attended a Gordycamp with the same problem. He got so hammered he missed a day of camp, Gordy had to quiet him down during the nightly video sessions. Nice enough kid, but he certainly couldn't handle his liquor.
    Gheepup did the same thing at a party I had at my Idaho house. I think it was my son's 1st birthday, so mostly other family types. He got belligerent shithoused and ranted well into the morning. We couldn't ask him to leave in his state, he eventually went to sleep and slept it off until 11:00 or so. Very nice before he went 'dark'.
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

Quote Originally Posted by ICantLogIn View Post
    Real news. Its raining knives today think Ill just hang on. Where is magic 8 ball, and that guy that might have been on Mushrooms 24/7 from Europe maybe fuk can't remember his name always having adventures with his mom or with his moms $$.?
    Pm Rontele
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Heh, found the pic- Schuss, Ghee Pup, Yoga Chick, Gone Huckin, and MTT in the back doing...whatever the fuck he's doing.
    Who's who in the pic? Well, I know which one is Yoga, but other than that...

Has Arty50 been mentioned?

Here's a nice oldie for you. Whistler Summit, March 2006. Quite a few recognizable kooks!
    Name:  cows-whister-summit-0306.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  67.7 KB

DINMS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dude chill its the padded room. -AKPM

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Chez.
    he is doing well, lives a couple of miles from me. haven't seen him super recently but regularly interact with him online (and see him somewhat regularly).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Who's who in the pic? Well, I know which one is Yoga, but other than that...

Gone huckin is the dude holding tha glass, dark t-shirt. Solid, super nice guy, mtb'd sierra nevadas with him and hayduke about 10-15 years ago. He's a dad now, like a few more of us.
    Gone fishing

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    he is doing well, lives a couple of miles from me. haven't seen him super recently but regularly interact with him online (and see him somewhat regularly).
    Good. Tried to hook up with him IRL on two different work trips to the area a bunch of years ago and never managed. He gearing up for another run for president in 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by house View Post
    DINMS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, miss him, too. He showed up to the Hood mini in 04 and was kinda aloof. Did his own thing and disappeared. Don't recall him interacting much with us as he did the previous year's Mini.

AD- their names are in that pix-post in left-to-right order.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    °”rale, vato!

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Last I heard he was the numbers guy (accountant) for the San Francisco Symphony.
    "Great barbecue makes you want to slap your granny up the side of her head." - Southern Saying

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    AD- their names are in that pix-post in left-to-right order.
    Although someone just said Gone Huckin' was the guy with the glass, so I guess MTT must be the other person in the back.

Phunk
    PowHo
    Kush
    Tyrone
    Sherpa
    Cletus
    LemonBoy
    Tom/Idris

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Good. Tried to hook up with him IRL on two different work trips to the area a bunch of years ago and never managed. He gearing up for another run for president in 2020?
    Oh, sure, but you didn't ping me, I'm hurt!

I don't remember the president reference. Because weed.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

su pu

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Oh, sure, but you didn't ping me, I'm hurt!

I don't remember the president reference. Because weed.
    Ya, I was out there in like 2009. He was the person that came to mind at the time. In hindsight I should have.
    Real VTers tap trees.

Ghee Pup attended a Gordycamp with the same problem. He got so hammered he missed a day of camp, Gordy had to quiet him down during the nightly video sessions. Nice enough kid, but he certainly couldn't handle his liquor.
    Yes, he slept in the covered garage at Snowbird. He was in my group and missed some camp time.
    I kept in touch with him for awhile after that. He had a framing job in Idlewild Ca that summer.
    Disappeared after that.
    I have skied with alot of you and besides the usual lack of drinking control everyone seems normal to me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    laseranimal is alive and kicking in a warmer climate. Iíll ping him via social media and tell him to check in.
    I LIVE!!!!!

Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated!

But like spanky said I'm in a very warm and very flat location which means I'm missing out on all the powder dreams!
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Quote Originally Posted by laseranimal View Post
    I LIVE!!!!!

Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated!

But like spanky said I'm in a very warm and very flat location which means I'm missing out on all the powder dreams!
    How warm? It was 45 here this morning. Only the Bahamas and Miami are warmer right now, I think.

Tresckow and his beautiful wife Kristen.

Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Tresckow and his beautiful wife Kristen.
    Both still around and doing well. Ned works for Salomon and Kristen works at Meatdrink's bar and Snowbird. I see them both fairly regularly at Snowbird.

How about AK#### monkey does he even ski anymore?
    He still posts on thedrake http://www.drakemag.com/phpBB3/viewt...1fb4389e93555b
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Both still around and doing well. Ned works for Salomon and Kristen works at Meatdrink's bar and Snowbird. I see them both fairly regularly at Snowbird.
    Glad to hear it. They probably don't remember me but tell them steve from Snowpine says hello.

Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Glad to hear it. They probably don't remember me but tell them steve from Snowpine says hello.
    They live around the corner from me and I run into them on dog walks in the foothills pretty regularly. Iíll try to remember to tell them hello for you.