Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26
    well that's pretty awesome, glad to hear you're good, man. happy thanksgiving!

Weren’t there some people who were vacationing/trustfunding in Peru and got in trouble, making some plea for funding? Wasn’t it kinda shady?

They came up in conversation today. There was some association to JH I seem to remember.
    Last edited by skiing-in-jackson; 02-28-2020 at 10:18 PM. Reason: More info
    Ski Shop - Basement of the Hostel

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain

Beaver’s Posts
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Yes, gonna bump this thread, but....

Whatever happened to Victoria Jealouse? Not to be creepy, but just watching some old TGR segments and just wondering what ever happened to her? I heard she wanted to save the world along the lines of Jeremy Jones by getting people out there to explore what is right in their backyards (mostly) so I didn't know if she retreated to NW B.C. and went to some sort of commune or just got out the limelight and pressure and living her life somewhere in an awesome place.

Quote Originally Posted by skiing-in-jackson View Post
    Weren’t there some people who were vacationing/trustfunding in Peru and got in trouble, making some plea for funding? Wasn’t it kinda shady?

They came up in conversation today. There was some association to JH I seem to remember.
    curious as well. what a fucked story