Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    glad you're back, too. at the very least you posted a lot of shit that made me laugh.
    i'm back because i have a 9yo that i have to ski with. and because fuck social media. i like my dysfunctional family now that i'm in my olden years and the alzheimers has kicked in. TGR in pink hues is how i see this forum :P

Quote Originally Posted by f2f View Post
    I also want to know if Blurry11s now thinks global warming is real (or whether he still thinks the plane doesn't take off)

oh, yah, and that frozenwater dude.
    Blurred is still a right wing nutjob, I had to cut him loose on Facebook after he started arguing with friends of mine he didn't even know on their pages. Frozen is remarried, like me has a young child and is doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    That thread cracks me up. A few years ago I misread a meeting time and showed up an hour early and had to just sit in my car. Somehow I got on that thread and sat in my car laughing my ass off. Full disclosure, I stole "shitweasel" from iceman and used it for a while.
    *Shitweasle (read it again)

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    THATS ME THAT WAS MY HANDLE!!!!!

I could not remember for the life of me, thank you. I remember chatting it up with you a lot!
    You're fucking kidding me. I used to swear to Iceman that it was Jer.

Too fucking funny, man. Hope to meet you IRL one day. I'll be in LCC for a week starting tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    *Shitweasle (read it again)

You're fucking kidding me. I used to swear to Iceman that it was Jer.

Too fucking funny, man. Hope to meet you IRL one day. I'll be in LCC for a week starting tomorrow.
    Jer??? I liked Jer but we are pretty different, ha. Yeah, let's coordinate. I'm at Solitude this year but Ikon gives me LCC passes.

I was also slippy back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    She looks like Diana Rigg Ive heard.
    Oh my.
    Name:  Diana-Rigg-in-2008-diana-rigg-10560115-400-400.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  78.8 KB

Whatever became of Luffski, and Slaagmaster? I got a kick out of Luffy's adventures in UT.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    digitaldeath's balls
    PM his mom. She's pretty responsive.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Classic Roo at post #261
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Ah HA! I think we skied High Rustler together one year.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Ah HA! I think we skied High Rustler together one year.
    Yes, I'm bummed we didn't meet again in Silverton a couple years ago but it just didn't work out.

Overall it's been weird to converse with people here I've met IRL, like bagtagley, here as muted and not mentioning we've biked a bunch together, know each other, etc. Seems stupid I know and a long boring post could explain it to all, but who cares anyways and I'm out and not-so-proud now.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Oh my.
    Name:  Diana-Rigg-in-2008-diana-rigg-10560115-400-400.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  78.8 KB

I've got several decades to go before I'm 80 but hey... when and if I get there if I look that good I'll be happy.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I wonder if she still can wear the rubber suit?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    I wonder if she still can wear the rubber suit?
    She might need to hold some of her skin tight, kinda like when you put a pullover sweatshirt on top of a long sleeve shirt.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

well ho-lee fuck. I always wondered what happened to slip, do you still make movies at all?

every few years it seems i get a movie project, but biz is now focused on web videos for clients.

that's the crux of the biscuit right there. noice!
    I loved that thread, some or my favorite internet assholes were all there. And ....

Shitweasel (c)

I actually use that term to this day and I love the confused look people get. I think the last time was last year about this time when some shitweasel barked at me for double parking at post office while I ran in to throw package in the drop. Wasn't his car even. Shut it shitweasel and merry xmas
    Education must be the answer, we've tried ignorance and it doesn't work!

Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nStick View Post
    I loved that thread, some or my favorite internet assholes were all there. And ....

Shitweasel (c)

I actually use that term to this day and I love the confused look people get. I think the last time was last year about this time when some shitweasel barked at me for double parking at post office while I ran in to throw package in the drop. Wasn't his car even. Shut it shitweasel and merry xmas
    I see a few people here liked shitweasel
    Never met any of you that I can remember.

I thought Lemon Boy was dead. Am I wrong? Hope so
    Education must be the answer, we've tried ignorance and it doesn't work!

The &quot;I wonder whatever happened to__________?&quot; thread

Yes, I'm bummed we didn't meet again in Silverton a couple years ago but it just didn't work out.

Overall it's been weird to converse with people here I've met IRL, like bagtagley, here as muted and not mentioning we've biked a bunch together, know each other, etc. Seems stupid I know and a long boring post could explain it to all, but who cares anyways and I'm out and not-so-proud now.
    Haha! I knew slippy was White Rhino, but didn’t know you were slippy. I’ve wondered if you were somebody I know from some of your responses, but never placed you maybe cause I thought you left Utah.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

now hold on. Slip...err, muted, your initials are KK aren't they?

Man that whole White Rhino/Jer/wutever thing makes so much more sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Haha! I knew slippy was White Rhino, but didn’t know you were slippy. I’ve wondered if you were somebody I know from some of your responses, but never placed you maybe cause I thought you left Utah.
    I wish I left, ha. But I do like the skiing and biking here.

now hold on. Slip...err, muted, your initials are KK aren't they?

Man that whole White Rhino/Jer/wutever thing makes so much more sense now.
    I think I know who you are talking about, the guy in SF that posts here as skier666? No.

WR was fun, I could say anything that popped into my mind, but after a certain point it got weird not being able to say who i am and not meeting up for a beer or whatever so i quit. And it was such a time-suck anyways.

Speaking of stump, he was a good friend that I haven’t talked to since he left. There were a few folks that liked to get him riled up on chat, which on the right day was pretty easy. Did sandy vag come from chat or did we just use it a lot?

Have we mentioned snow_slider? He kinda got run out of town for calling out bean dip, didn’t he?
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

I'm pretty horrible with the user names to begin with...when you change them. I'm done. I didn't know that ZZZ was FlyK for ever.

It is good to heard about the old school Alta crew doing well. Thanks for the update Dan. Those are just some good people.

Lemon Boy ain't dead. He is the same but with two kids. Now Cletus, I see that guy about once a year then he goes full radio silence.

To me, skiing is mostly about friends and I don't get to ski with many of my friends enough these days.

Holy shit! When we saw you at Trailside this summer and you mentioned putting on the Team13 movies back in the day I didn't realize you were the guy who made the damn movies. We still watch the old Team13 flicks, my kid loves the soundtracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Holy shit! When we saw you at Trailside this summer and you mentioned putting on the Team13 movies back in the day I didn't realize you were the guy who made the damn movies. We still watch the old Team13 flicks, my kid loves the soundtracks.
    Ha, cool. That was definitely awkward for a bit, after getting a blank look from both of you, instead of explaining to you and your wife I thought 'ah fuck it' and went for a lap. For some weird reason I thought she'd recognize me, of course she wouldn't, then I thought later, "Am I getting altagirl and altachic mixed up???" Not sure I've met altachic now, and I'm pretty sure altagirl was at that premiere I was talking about.

I was going to PM you an explanation after, instead I said 'ah fuck it'. ha. Say hi to BumZ for me.

Ha, cool. That was definitely awkward for a bit, after getting a blank look from both of you, instead of explaining to you and your wife I thought 'ah fuck it' and went for a lap. For some weird reason I thought she'd recognize me, of course she wouldn't, then I thought later, "Am I getting altagirl and altachic mixed up???" Not sure I've met altachic now, and I'm pretty sure altagirl was at that premiere I was talking about.

I was going to PM you an explanation after, instead I said 'ah fuck it'. ha. Say hi to BumZ for me.
    Muted, I do remember you! Sorry, it had just been so long. Also, having had a really bad concussion last fall probably doesn't help a bit of brain fog I could have
    So glad we ran into you!
    you sketchy character, you

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    I'll be in LCC for a week starting tomorrow.
    First tram tomorrow morning? 3-5 expected tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by altachic View Post
    Muted, I do remember you! Sorry, it had just been so long. Also, having had a really bad concussion last fall probably doesn't help a bit of brain fog I could have
    So glad we ran into you!
    No worries, it was a really brief hello that day. And noggin injuries are scary, hope it de-fogs for ya.