Page 103 of 254 FirstFirst ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 6330
    I think I've reached my breaking point with the media Elon craze... My news feed has been riddled with 'Elon said [X] about the [next thing]'. I wouldn't mind as much if they were insightful takes but they are dime store trolling garbage that are not even meme worthy. Trash.

For a guy criticizing ppl who lend themselves to the so-called 'next cause', he sure doesn't shut the fuck about any of it. It's ok not to express some under-thought opinion on shit you barely considered.

At this point, only something of good dramatic irony would be worth reading - like that artist who was crushed under that horse statue at DIA. Maybe he can take more of his Teslas out for test rides. That'd be sweet.

It’s laughable that Elon is bringing up ‘questions’ now that should’ve been part of the due diligence step. What a charade.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Did Elon already by Sports Illustrated and I'm just now finding out about it????

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    It’s laughable that Elon is bringing up ‘questions’ now that should’ve been part of the due diligence step. What a charade.
    Apparently he explicitly waived due diligence in his offer, so….

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E36C3B09-01A2-404F-8C65-A82825DDE905.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	649.8 KB 
ID:	416695

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...xdt0dC8XEWRYxA

what’s laughable is people still don’t realize Elon is lieing. He lies about everything. He knew all this before, he’s just trying to drive the price lower. Laws don’t apply to our scamming techdouche overlords

Hence the word ‘charade’
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Elon Musk: Smartest Guy in The World or Complete Clown?

Silver lake Partners and Elliott Management are equity partners in TWTR with three board seats. Chairman is CEO of Salesforce. They know the deal they signed and plan to enforce

TSLA chart looks like $500 to me.

Hence the word ‘charade’
    charades are fun, enablement ofbad faith lawlessness to corrode institutions isn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Silver lake Partners and Elliott Management are equity partners in TWTR with three board seats. Chairman is CEO of Salesforce. They know the deal they signed and plan to enforce

TSLA chart looks like $500 to me.
    If Musk backs out after lobbing these shots, TWTR will lose more in value than he’ll pay in breakup fees. Then he’ll come back in a year and buy it for 30 a share. They might come to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    If Musk backs out after lobbing these shots, TWTR will lose more in value than he’ll pay in breakup fees. Then he’ll come back in a year and buy it for 30 a share. They might come to the table.
    They’ve got the cards in court, not the grifting king. The question is balls.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    They’ve got the cards in court, not the grifting king. The question is balls.
    Maybe, gonna be a fun one. A long drawn out legal battle would not be good for them, they may negotiate because 50 bucks a share is still better than the current market price and keeps the company out of memelord limbo.

Maybe, gonna be a fun one. A long drawn out legal battle would not be good for them, they may negotiate because 50 bucks a share is still better than the current market price and keeps the company out of memelord limbo.
    memethief - he’s as much a meme lord as he’s a founder of Tesla- would be just as fucked in court. Without his techbro friend crooks fellating him while he feeds them MNPI he’s nothing

That could happen but they aren’t letting him walk. If the shares get hammered Silver Lake, Salesforce, and Elliott will step in and take majority stake.

If he were serious about buying at lower price he’d be buying on offer all day long. His actions have damaged Twitter. Even if he walks and pays the breakup I’m sure he’ll be sued in some fashion.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4788D364-3AE9-4A4F-83B8-8235F23417D3.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	160.2 KB 
ID:	416837

One line in a contract doesn't absolve Twitter from bullshitting their SEC disclosures.

If it costs Elon a billion but saves him 10+ on the purchase price he wins handily.
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    One line in a contract doesn't absolve Twitter from bullshitting their SEC disclosures.

If it costs Elon a billion but saves him 10+ on the purchase price he wins handily.
    What’s ambiguous about waiving due diligence? Plus? You think he paid cash for the shares he owns? Where’s his margin call? If the deal fails he’ll lose another $100m or so but who’s counting.

Nothing is ambiguous. I already said it, he pays 1 billion to renegotiate for Twitter and if they are 50% bots like Biden's account he is going to save a fucking shitload and still own it.

Twitter is going to fuck themselves if they try and play hardball because then all the dirty laundry gets exposed in a very public fashion. CEO already spilled the beans by saying they have no way of confirming bot accounts. That is straight up bs and everyone knows that.

Elon is a lot of things but he isn't dumb.
    Live Free or Die

^the guy who thinks subway tunnels are immune to surface weather disasters isn’t dumb?

Nothing is ambiguous. I already said it, he pays 1 billion to renegotiate for Twitter and if they are 50% bots like Biden's account he is going to save a fucking shitload and still own it.

Twitter is going to fuck themselves if they try and play hardball because then all the dirty laundry gets exposed in a very public fashion. CEO already spilled the beans by saying they have no way of confirming bot accounts. That is straight up bs and everyone knows that.

Elon is a lot of things but he isn't dumb.
    If you don't see any red flags associated with counting so-called bot accounts by checking to see how many followers of @POTUS have been inactive on twitter since about the time that account switched over to Biden then the worms must be doing an amazing job.

Notice I said if in that statement. I doubt it's actually 50, but is isn't less than 5 either.

It is not a good sign the CEO is on record saying "there is no way our tech company can figure out if our users are legit or not". A tech company said this, you know the industry that entire value relies exclusively on data aggregation and knowing more about its users than they themselves do.
    Live Free or Die

Elon Musk can't just walk away from his deal to acquire Twitter by paying an agreed-upon $1 billion breakup fee. It's not that simple.

https://www.barrons.com/amp/articles...al-51652470871

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/05/13/...1-billion.html

Fraudulent SEC statements are really that simple.

They still have to win that lawsuit in court, and Elon's lawyers aren't just going to take their word for it that "they don't know" how many bot accounts there are.

This is turning into a political shitshow where people are letting their perception of Elon's politics taint the reality that Twitter is shooting themselves in the foot.

Even in the Tiffany example from the article, the sale price was reduced by the way. Also from the article:

"Twitter's best outcome may just be to accept a lower offer from Musk."

Mic drop.
    Live Free or Die

Notice I said if in that statement. I doubt it's actually 50, but is isn't less than 5 either.

It is not a good sign the CEO is on record saying "there is no way our tech company can figure out if our users are legit or not". A tech company said this, you know the industry that entire value relies exclusively on data aggregation and knowing more about its users than they themselves do.
    They know some things and there are things they don't know and have no way to know with certainty. You're not going to hang them by claiming they could approximate better, even if that's true.

Mic drop.
    LVMH got a 2% discount only because Tiffany wanted to expedite the deal.

Musk acting like Trump. Doesn’t honor contracts and deals in bad faith.