Page 90 of 254 FirstFirst ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 6349
    $905 in pre-market this morning.

Discussion at the dinner table,"honey we need to get in now before it's too late. But you're talking about the kids college fund."

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Wow
    Ha! wtf! If I owned any of this stock I think I'd be selling right about now.

$887 close. I don’t understand.

$160 billion market cap

Please explain
    . . .

“We think they are pretty far ahead in battery and EV technology,” Jonas also said. “Tesla has moved from being seen as an auto stock to be seeing as a tech stock mentioned in the same breath as Amazon, Apple and Google.”
    https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/20...emains-insane/

:shrug:

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Earnings fraud can't keep going indefinitely. If Tesla is at 900 in two years and turning an annual profit are you going to still say Fraud? I'm not saying thats where it will be, but at what point do you have to admit you were wrong?
    what am I wrong about? I’ve admitted I was wrong about the stock price. I’ve said people like the cars. I agree that some part of the future is EVs. Was I wrong that Elon made up the claim Vern Unsworth was a pedophile? Help me out at, exactly, what I was wrong about. Are there massive profits for Tesla in the near term?

I guess I did underestimate the gullibility and herd instinct of millennials, and 50 year olds 5hat think they are hip, forgive me.

The chance of profit for Tesla in2020 comes at the cost of growth. Or not, y’all are genii, make your shitty future.

Name:  engineer_syllogism.png
Views: 486
Size:  50.5 KB

People are making money today

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Ha! wtf! If I owned any of this stock I think I'd be selling right about now.
    No doubt, let's see where it ends up

Elon Musk: Smartest Guy in The World or Complete Clown?

I’d press that bet

Elon Musk: Smartest Guy in The World or Complete Clown?

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    what am I wrong about? I’ve admitted I was wrong about the stock price. I’ve said people like the cars. I agree that some part of the future is EVs. Was I wrong that Elon made up the claim Vern Unsworth was a pedophile? Help me out at, exactly, what I was wrong about. Are there massive profits for Tesla in the near term?

I guess I did underestimate the gullibility and herd instinct of millennials, and 50 year olds 5hat think they are hip, forgive me.

The chance of profit for Tesla in2020 comes at the cost of growth. Or not, y’all are genii, make your shitty future.
    Yea man, you and Bromontane nailed it. Right all the way, those idiots just changed the outcome on ya.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by neufox47; 02-13-2020 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post

I just spent a day in Park City, including dinner after A DV day. It was quite the experience. Long story, just met up with some friends, they bought dinner. What the fuck happened to that town? It used to be ok, sort of, but, fucks sake, it's a big high end mall right now with women walking around in fuck me high heels at night and assholes with three day old beards chasing them. Had a really good cocktail at High West, but we sat down at what was hyped as the best restaraunt in town, River House on Main, and the experience was baffling. Really mediocre food served in small portions for outrageous prices. Like, 40-50 dollar entrees! I'm not one to send food back, and didn't want to be rude to my tablemates, and, besides, I was skiing all day and was REALLY HUNGRY (do these people even ski?), so I just ate and shut up. Let's not even go near the kids at a few tables running around like this was a cafeteria.
    So, anyway, what I'm getting at, is PC is an example to me of how there is just so much money out there chasing mediocrity. A mediocre ski hill that sells nearly $200 tickets, mediocre food at ridiculous prices, mediocre lodging for 300 and up a night. But, the place is mobbed. Herd mentality. And that explains to me this Tesla price. Probably the same people who buy this stock are also skiing blues for three hours at PC and then pay 50 bucks for overcooked dry steaks and think it's just the best. Kind of amazing, but, something only to watch from a distance .

^^^Theres absolutely nothing new about what you’re ranting about.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    ^^^Theres absolutely nothing new about what you’re ranting about.
    Ha!

Park City is overpriced...who knew!

Benny should open up a Think Tank based on insights from eating one dinner in different towns.

Maybe call it, "I Go Eat and Think Tank'

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Benny should open up a Think Tank based on insights from eating one dinner in different towns.

Maybe call it, "I Go Eat and Think Tank'
    Even if he ate only one meal there his analysis is spot on... Park City is designed for tourists. They are trapped. That means they can server shitty/subpar food, at crazy prices because of the captive audience. but woo hoo..i ate a meal at Deer Valley...im special....fuck ive had 100's better meals than anything they serve at Deer Valley...Utah aint known for its cuisine. DT SLC is getting better but still far from any "major" city in America.

I think it's time for me to take another long break from this thread.

Listen, I know I'm being Captain Obvious for most here, that PC is overpriced mediocrity, but even from my jaded viewpoint, the situation there is beyond the pale, and gotten much much worse since I last experienced it in the late 90s.
    Just saying. There is a ton of money out there willing to be wasted on shit, because your neighbor or workmate is doing the same. It's the stuff of bubbles.

Actually, I walked away from that dinner experience thinking that a great place to put your money right now would be a PC restaraunt. Fuck, I could charge 80 bucks for my rizzoto with veggies on the side if they're getting 50 bucks for that. God, it sucked. But the place was full on a weeknight. Better return than Tesla.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Actually, I walked away from that dinner experience thinking that a great place to put your money right now would be a PC restaraunt. Fuck, I could charge 80 bucks for my rizzoto with veggies on the side if they're getting 50 bucks for that. God, it sucked. But the place was full on a weeknight. Better return than Tesla.
    I have owned some stock in bad restaurants for 20ish years (YUM) so maybe not a bad idea. I only bought it because I worked for one of their distributors at the time. Held it long. I could have done better but I have done way worse.

I'd ask the TSLA shorts here for advice on my YUMC coronavirus infected holdings but I sort of lost confidence that the stuffed short shirts are any smarter than I am after the absolute spanking they have been taking trying to time the rise and fall of Tesla. Lolz.

Shorting a stock and winning is hard and so is running a good restaurant or coming up with something relevant to this thread.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

i worked at the "river house" aka the Riverhorse 29 years ago - laughing my ass of

the food was really good back then, but after benny has been to paris what could compare? paris? park city? hmmmm

I always have liked finding the hidden gems, especially if it's restaurants, but with other things as well. Some people like going to the hot or trendy place, maybe because they've heard a lot about it, or maybe like my sister, just want to blab about it, and not have to explain it. For her nothing would suck more than saying she went to so-and-so, and then having to explain that it's like the trendy place but somehow...better. She does cycling trips in France with Butterfield and Robinson, I rent a place in...well fuck you guys, I'm not sharing.
    Tesla is like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    i worked at the "river house" aka the Riverhorse 29 years ago - laughing my ass of

the food was really good back then, but after benny has been to paris what could compare? paris? park city? hmmmm
    Dude, like I said, you can find much much better rizzoto coming out of my kitchen, and I'm not that good. It was horrifyingly mediocre food, which is ok, but don't give me tiny portions of it at 50 bucks. I'm hungry.
    They did this pretentious thing where they brought a "chef's surprise" to the table with the drinks first off. It was a cube of....something....deep fried too much, about a half inch big (cube) on the end of a toothpick. It had zero taste and was obviously overdone . It was downhill from there.

"chef's surprise"
    You mean like a "mouth amuser"?