I was far from amused.

Benny you need to start hanging out with old money

New money is stupid likes to pretend and show off

Sent from my SM-J737V using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    Benny you need to start hanging out with old money

New money is stupid likes to pretend and show off

Sent from my SM-J737V using TGR Forums mobile app
    No man, new money is Powder mountain. Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    No man, new money is Powder mountain. Check it out.
    And the food selections there at powmow are where? Pizza?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Pocket lint-crusted cold cuts.

Benny, wtf does your mouth breathing rambling have to do with musk or Tesla?

Stop

Just

Stop
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Benny, wtf does your mouth breathing rambling have to do with musk or Tesla?

Stop

Just

Stop
    You really don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    And the food selections there at powmow are where? Pizza?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Ha, well, funny thing, that bar at the base is one of the stinkiest hippie venues I've ever experienced in the west. Makes the Trap bar at Targhee look civilized.
    But the new money is not hanging there, trust me. They're up in those zillion dollar "cabins" doing blow and counting money.

Besides, a good pizza would have been much better than that overpriced crap I had in PC. I just spent a month in Italy eating like that. It's awesome.

A mind is a terrible thing to have wasted
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Says somebody who is stuck in Vermont.

Ha, well, funny thing, that bar at the base is one of the stinkiest hippie venues I've ever experienced in the west. Makes the Trap bar at Targhee look civilized.
    But the new money is not hanging there, trust me. They're up in those zillion dollar "cabins" doing blow and counting money.

Besides, a good pizza would have been much better than that overpriced crap I had in PC. I just spent a month in Italy eating like that. It's awesome.
    THIS IS A TESLA MUSK THREAD

WHY DO I NEED TO SEE YOUR TRIP REPORT ABOUT PIZZA?
    . . .

Please, just, take drugs and take a nap.

Do you actually think the Tesla stock price is about Musk and the cars?

Please, just, take drugs and take a nap.

Do you actually think the Tesla stock price is about Musk and the cars?
    Not at all

It’s about shitty food in park shitty Utah.
    . . .

yo benny did you leave shitty reviews all over the internet
    your forgetting ski town dining
    pick one:
    1) shitty food
    2) shitty service
    3) Shitty food and shitty service

back to tesla so what happens when all these tesla's start breaking down all at once because they were put together so cheaply
    and how about the environment when all the batteries start going bad and need to be replaced, do you just put them in the backyard with the car batteries like we did when I was a kid
    no one really knows the life span on any of this shit, you can say it's going to last and it's quality but what if it's not? my bet is it's all garbage

1) shitty food
    2) shitty service
    3) Shitty food and shitty service
    Hey, get that a lot everywhere, but, for 100 bucks a person?

The waiter immediately got under my skin. He was coming off as something like a daytime game show host, but most real daytime game show host are just goofing for the paycheck, and he was all in on the thing. When he said, "oh, exxxcccellent choice" when I finally got to order , I wanted to stab his thigh with my fork. The ladies at the table thought he was cute.

^^^
    that's called shitty coke and two drinks to get to work plus a few shift drinks

Hey, get that a lot everywhere, but, for 100 bucks a person?

The waiter immediately got under my skin. He was coming off as something like a daytime game show host, but most real daytime game show host are just goofing for the paycheck, and he was all in on the thing. When he said, "oh, exxxcccellent choice" when I finally got to order , I wanted to stab his thigh with my fork. The ladies at the table thought he was cute.
    I Like that waiter

He did a quick read on you and said Fuck the tip, I’m gonna have fun.

Send me his name and I’ll send him some coin just for fucking with your dining “experience”
    . . .

Yeah, well, he's still a waiter tonight, and I ain't.

Elon Musk: Smartest Guy in The World or Complete Clown?

back to tesla so what happens when all these tesla's start breaking down all at once because they were put together so cheaply
    and how about the environment when all the batteries start going bad and need to be replaced, do you just put them in the backyard with the car batteries like we did when I was a kid
    no one really knows the life span on any of this shit, you can say it's going to last and it's quality but what if it's not? my bet is it's all garbage
    I suspect independent service providers are going to start cropping up.

“Tesla has found that partnering with environmentally conscious recyclers, they are able to recycle their battery packs profitabily (without unsustainable government incentives). They are ultimately trying to recycle the product back to the original raw materials so the material flows in a true circularly loop.”

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    I suspect independent service providers are going to start cropping up.

“Tesla has found that partnering with environmentally conscious recyclers, they are able to recycle their battery packs profitabily (without unsustainable government incentives). They are ultimately trying to recycle the product back to the original raw materials so the material flows in a true circularly loop.”
    Yeah, these guys opened a shop near me.
    https://electrifiedgarage.com/about-us

Winning!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/musk-...052407143.html

(Bloomberg) -- Tesla Inc.’s factory and other California operations will remain open in the midst of a San Francisco Bay Area lockdown, with Elon Musk telling employees he will keep going in to work despite the spread of the coronavirus.

“I’d like to be super clear that if you feel the slightest bit ill or even uncomfortable, please do not feel obligated to come to work,” the chief executive officer wrote to staff in an email seen by Bloomberg News. “I will personally be at work, but that’s just me.”

Musk’s email didn’t specifically address whether Tesla will keep open its lone U.S. auto plant in Fremont, California. But his head of North American human resources sent a follow-up email saying that vehicle manufacturing and energy infrastructure are deemed crucial sectors, and that the factory will remain in operation despite Bay Area orders for people to stay home to limit the spread of Covid-19.

“Tesla and our supplier network will continue operations that directly support factory production, vehicle deliveries and service,” wrote Valerie Capers Workman, the company’s regional HR chief.

Tesla representatives didn’t respond to requests for comment. Musk’s email did not say if workers who want to stay home will be paid.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Elon is a real humanitarian

tesla-fremont-factory-stays-open-coronavirus-sheriff

While Alameda County deemed Tesla’s factory as “not an essential business” on Tuesday afternoon, its ability to “maintain minimum basic operations” as defined by authorities will allow it to perform activities that “maintain the value of the business’s inventory, ensure security, process payroll and employee benefits,” and other related functions. A spokesperson with the Alameda County Public Health Services office declined to say whether manufacturing cars fit into one of those categories

“Tesla is like a hotbox.”
    In a follow-up call on Wednesday afternoon, Kelly told BuzzFeed News that "producing cars" is not considered essential. If the company is found to be manufacturing automobiles, the county would take action to bring them under compliance with the law, he said.

"[Manufacturing cars] violates our health order and we're asking them to go to basic minimum functions," he said.

In a company-wide email sent to Tesla workers Wednesday morning, Valerie Workman, Tesla’s in-house counsel, told employees that the company would be operating with workers from divisions including “production, service, deliveries, testing, and supporting groups.” The email, which was seen by BuzzFeed News and first reported by the San Francisco Chronicle, noted that employees who weren’t feeling well should stay home and “use [paid time off].”

“If your PTO balance is low, you can borrow up to 80 hours (2 weeks), after you exhaust your PTO balance,” Workman wrote. Those who've exhausted their paid time off could then take unpaid time off, she later said, noting that “there will be no disciplinary action for attendance based on health or impossibility to come to work.”

Wednesday’s email follows another company-wide message sent by Tesla CEO Elon Musk on Monday, in which he told employees they would be coming into work and “that the harm from the coronavirus panic far exceeds the virus itself.” That email, first reported by the Los Angeles Times and seen by BuzzFeed News, echoed a similar note he sent to employees last week at SpaceX in which he told employees at the rocket manufacturer that they were more likely to die in a car crash than from the coronavirus.

“A lot of rumors are flying around, but, to the best of our knowledge, no one at Tesla (over 56,000 people) has tested positive for COVID-19,” Musk wrote in his Monday email to Tesla workers.

Beyond the factory, an employee at a Tesla service center expressed their dismay with recent communications from the company, noting that they mainly address workers in the Bay Area at the factory or corporate level. The person asked to remain anonymous for fear of retribution.

“Us in the service centers have received very little information or direction,” they said, noting that they’re still showing up to work despite the seeming lack of customers. “We’ve run quite low on cleaning supplies.”
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Good news

Musk is building ventilators

TSLA $1,000
    . . .

I have a feeling that this is going to end badly. Like Elon calling a politician a pedophile.

It has ended badly. At this point, I would say that Elon is a certified member of the Horrible Human Being club.

https://www.sacbee.com/opinion/edito...241982586.html