Page 200 of 255 FirstFirst ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 6352
    Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Just shut down the internet already....
    I'm still of the mind, that if we publicly cook and eat about....20 people or so we'd be better for it. The ol' eat the rich fucks...but like for real. Elon is on the list. That douche with the public corner land locked lawsuit too. The old fuck who founded Home Depot. I'm not an out right hater of Zuckerberg but I think we need to set an example. Maybe turducken style with Larry Ellison stuffed with Candence Owens stuffed with Ben Shapiro. A well seasoned Rupert Murdock for those who love the tough meat.

Got stuck on a right wing personality roll there, but I know there's a few a-political, universally horrible billionaires I'm missing... I'd like it be more of a list for those who take glee in punching down and cunting up the place despite their unearned privilege.

I know for a fact that computers have been great for humanity, but if the internet never existed I think maybe we would be better off.

Whatever small goods it’s given have been taken back tenfold

Don’t forget about the pillow guy and the broadway guy who cried wolf.
    focus.

And his not so buddy Peter Thiel

This transphobia platform Musk is on makes me wonder where we will be in a few years. The right wing hatred of minorities is truly getting close to Nazi platform type levels. The boycotts and violence targeting of people and corporations is fucking nuts.

I was impressed when Thiel financed the Gawker lawsuits, but Musk has really upped the ante for billionaires following through on their grudges.

Naw Thiel is as big or a bigger POS than Musk

So earlier this week I talked to a former colleague / friend who is still at Twitter and he says shit is just chaos over there and Elon is even more nuts than most of us think. Asked why he hasn’t quit and he responded with…

Name:  Image1685793491.256711.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  15.9 KB

I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    So earlier this week I talked to a former colleague / friend who is still at Twitter and he says shit is just chaos over there and Elon is even more nuts than most of us think. Asked why he hasn’t quit and he responded with…

Name:  Image1685793491.256711.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  15.9 KB

I'd wager the few that still have IMPORTANT jobs there are VERY well paid.. Hours and workload probably sucks the bag though..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Elon Musk: Smartest Guy in The World or Complete Clown?

I’ve had some bipolar narcissistic ceos in my time. The mental anguish ain’t worth it. They’re seriously toxic to your health

If true, this is super scummy. Delete those twitter accounts if you haven’t anyway.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9135.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	349.3 KB 
ID:	460890
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Circumcision is genital mutilation.
    Right, but in the end, your dick, unless the doctor has Parkinson's or Tourette's, remains attached to your body.

Or unless the doctor fucks up and you lose feeling. Which happens to people. You don’t even have to leave this little cesspool of humanity to find them if you want to leave your safe space, but Good to see you are just a slobbering rwnj track head, go all in on the fuckstick happy about genocide and post some more drooling mashed potatoe brain anti trans shit bigot.

Who’s up for watching Tucker Carlson on XVideo?

Name:	6F47A1D7-08F6-4863-859B-A21E935790FB.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	377.1 KB 
ID:	460946

https://twitter.com/henrik_palmgren/...sR_NcRK2VkCfkg

Tucker Carlson on XVideos is a war crime

To my chagrine, I was informed by a person who knows that the dick stays attached through transition, too. So this page is pretty confusing. You guys getting ready for a drink off?

Reminder that the guy who was in charge of Twitter Pre-Musk was a moron too:

Name:	EFDDCCBA-8F28-4990-A724-EE101E25FCC2.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	309.5 KB 
ID:	460947

(Of course Jack thought Musk was the ideal/only person to take over Twitter. Seems like pretty much every rich Tech guy is a moron.)

I'm a moron. So I should be good at being a rich tech guy! Who lets me try?
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Good to see you are just a slobbering rwnj track head, go all in on the fuckstick happy about genocide and post some more drooling mashed potatoe brain anti trans shit bigot.
    Circumcision is fundamentally not part of a valid discussion on trans….hence the sarcasm.

I have, in the past, had a small panel of transgender woman in the primary care setting. I’ve also had quite a number of 13-14 year old biological females wishing to pursue/discuss the initial process of “transitioning”, all of which resulted in appropriate gender affirming referrals. The backgrounds of these individuals is universally sad, traumatic, and less than ideal (in my experience). Many experienced a childhood of significant mental health struggles such as self harm/cutting, suicidal ideation, auditory/visual hallucinations, etc. Go ahead a judge from your armchair.

Many of these kids have REALLY shitty childhoods, and the research backs that up. Are puberty blockers and surgical procedures the best thing, the best option, the best non-biased evidence based treatments? I honestly don’t know and seeing it from the lens I see it, I think the answer is still in question. Certainly healthcare evidence is not absolute.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    Circumcision is fundamentally not part of a valid discussion on trans….hence the sarcasm.
    So obviously you understood the sarcasm in bringing it up as a way to highlight the inadvertent(-ish) over-breadth of Musk's virtue-signal. Right?
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Who’s up for watching Tucker Carlson on XVideo?

Name:	6F47A1D7-08F6-4863-859B-A21E935790FB.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	377.1 KB 
ID:	460946

https://twitter.com/henrik_palmgren/...sR_NcRK2VkCfkg
    That's not how NCC's usually work but I'm sure the gaping assholes will cook something up as soon as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    So obviously you understood the sarcasm in bringing it up as a way to highlight the inadvertent(-ish) over-breadth of Musk's virtue-signal. Right?
    Apparently not, I admit. This topic has religiosity/zealotry that precludes any attempts at a rational discussion from either “camp” now that we live in a politically binary world.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    Apparently not, I admit. This topic has religiosity/zealotry that precludes any attempts at a rational discussion from either “camp” now that we live in a politically binary world.
    Maybe the defense of irony (and nuance with it) will be key to coming out of this current madness. I wanted to snarkilly demonstrate my own commitment to this. But I couldn't figure out how, and if I can't highlight my own extremism in defense of the cause du jour then what's the point?

Remember when the revenge of the nerds was a bunch of tech bros buying really expensive houses and cars in San Francisco, not destroying democracy?

It’s almost as if we should’ve kept certain checks on the capitalists