Page 144 of 253 FirstFirst ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 6320
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    chemtrails are real
    9/11 was an inside job
    holocaust denier

a trifecta of bullshit from the TGR spongebrain
    Not exactly a trifecta.

I’ll take two of three Alex.

If you can’t see persistent contrails. You must be blind.

Three high rise buildings falling free fall Sure. Happens all the time.

I never denied the holocaust. I merely said it might not be six million. Ohhhh. Denier. Nazi. Evil bad think.

Some rabbit holes claim the Jews were happy. They had pools and gymnasium and orchestra. I’m not that stupid.

I just said it should be allowed to ask how many Jews died under Adolf. Definitely a few million. That fucking nazi shithead was a meth head and killed too many. But god forbid you inquire or research if it was six million or two million.

It’s the third rail of modern media. And trg

You are a stupid fuck, it isn't a "third rail", it's been meticulously documented. And don't forget about your other stupid questions today about dual loyalty and running the media you smooth brained fucking moron.

I can just picture you during Kristalnaacht, "Oh what is the big deal, just some kids getting drunk and making a little trouble".

Go fuck off already.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    You are a stupid fuck, it isn't a "third rail", it's been meticulously documented.
    Not only this, but what is the point of questioning whether it is actually 6 million or "only" 2 million? Like, what would lead one to think "hey, the history books have all have been saying 6 million, but what if it was only 2 million?" Like, first, why would you question all the history books on this point? What would lead one to question them if not to deny or diminish the horrors of the holocaust? Second, let's entertain the notion that it was only 2 million, that you "did your research" and are correct. What does that change? Make the holocaust less horrific? Change one's opinion of Hitler and Nazi Germany? I mean, wiki says that more than 1500 people died in the sinking of the Titanic, what would be the point of saying "we should be able to question whether it was 1500 or 1000!" Does that change absolutely anything? And if it doesn't, why bother?

And as someone who had family members that died in the holocaust, yes, your posts are unbelievably offensive and not within the bounds of "I'm just questioning". But you do you.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post

I just said it should be allowed to ask how many Jews died under Adolf. Definitely a few million. That fucking nazi shithead was a meth head and killed too many.
    too many? what would have been the right number

I’m guiltier than many of feeding the smoothbrain geriatric troll called cumshot, but like Musk, calling him a stupid piece of shit only makes him jerk off harder and double down on the dumfuckery

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    too many? what would have been the right number
    One is too many.

Fuck hitler.

OK. Enough. My dad and his pal went into Buchenwald the day after it was liberated with the 447th HQ to document. I have a folder of pictures from that day that his pal's daughter sent me. My favorite it the teen SS guard. Looks like he could be sleeping except for his swollen face. He was beaten to death. Funny? My dad and his pal raised families in the same city after the war and never sought each other out. Because they needed to forget what they saw.

Connie, take ol Wooleys advice. STFU here. I'm hoping that you can. PM me if you want the pictures.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    We're supposed to be getting the real laptop story now

ps://twatter.com/elonmusk/
    Do you ever think Hillary gets a little jealous that all of right-wing dipshits who had such a hard on for her have moved on to Hunter Biden? That fucking laptop is the new Benghazi.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Fuck hitler.
    That’s a job for his niece

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    That’s a job for his niece
    Another musk family similarity

Whoa. Didn’t realize how dumb of a cunt Core Shot is until now.

I mean I kinda knew, but wow.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

“vAcCiNEs hAvE kILleD mOrE pEoPle tHaN hITLeR!!”
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    “vAcCiNEs hAvE kILleD mOrE pEoPle tHaN hITLeR!!”
    I love the “I have serious questions about the holocaust death count”

Isn’t he that grumpy boomer that said you have to live within 30 miles of the twin towers to mourn 9/11?

I think so.

Flesh bags like him are great to laugh at, especially when they think other people take them seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Not only this, but what is the point of questioning whether it is actually 6 million or "only" 2 million? Like, what would lead one to think "hey, the history books have all have been saying 6 million, but what if it was only 2 million?" Like, first, why would you question all the history books on this point? What would lead one to question them if not to deny or diminish the horrors of the holocaust? Second, let's entertain the notion that it was only 2 million, that you "did your research" and are correct. What does that change? Make the holocaust less horrific? Change one's opinion of Hitler and Nazi Germany? I mean, wiki says that more than 1500 people died in the sinking of the Titanic, what would be the point of saying "we should be able to question whether it was 1500 or 1000!" Does that change absolutely anything? And if it doesn't, why bother?

And as someone who had family members that died in the holocaust, yes, your posts are unbelievably offensive and not within the bounds of "I'm just questioning". But you do you.
    Sorry for your family that got killed by that evil bastard hitler.

Fair point. Six million. Two million. four million.
    It is still holocaust.

The number doesn’t change the human suffering and death

It just irks me that the true number can’t be discussed or debated.
    I’m a numbers and science guy. Numbers shouldn’t lie.
    Six million is biblical. Or talmudic
    either way who cares about the exact number. Fair point.

Too many lives suffered and were cut short.

Not sure how the musk train got off the rails.

I blame Ye.

I’m a numbers and science guy.
    You are a “numbers guy” who does not have a number ? But you want to debate the number you don’t have ?

So go ahead and do some research. No one is stopping you. Post up your research or STFU.

These people sound like they are numbers guys too. And they say every scholarly study has come up with roughly six million. They even have links to each and every study.

https://www.ushmm.org
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Why would you debate a fucking fact?? What do you think you can possibly contribute to the argument? You're an antagonistic driveling cunt who's constantly flirting with the most conspiratorial nonsense and you somehow feel like people should give 2 fucks about your opinions and engage in a reasonable conversation with you? I would be more willing to engage in a conversation with my dog if she started defending her habit of eating her own shit.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    You are a “numbers guy” who does not have a number ? But you want to debate the number you don’t have ?

So go ahead and do some research. No one is stopping you. Post up your research or STFU.

These people sound like they are numbers guys too. And they say every scholarly study has come up with roughly six million. They even have links to each and every study.

https://www.ushmm.org
    refusing to accept facts makes one a denier

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Why would you debate a fucking fact?? What do you think you can possibly contribute to the argument? You're an antagonistic driveling cunt who's constantly flirting with the most conspiratorial nonsense and you somehow feel like people should give 2 fucks about your opinions and engage in a reasonable conversation with you? I would be more willing to engage in a conversation with my dog if she started defending her habit of eating her own shit.
    My dog eats her own shit. It’s horrific

Gulf of Tonkin?

Operation Gladio?

Operation North Woods?

Tuskegee Airmen?

USS Liberty ?

Nahhhhh

Nothing to see here.

Ask no questions.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    calling him a stupid piece of shit only makes him jerk off harder and double down on the dumfuckery
    Gulf of Tonkin?

Operation Gladio?

Operation North Woods?

Tuskegee Airmen?

USS Liberty ?

Nahhhhh

Nothing to see here.

Ask no questions.
    dunfree was right

eta: he is still a moronic piece of shit, i mean behold this dumberfuckery false equivolence (sorry to the people who have him on ignore).
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    All due respect, it does matter. It matters because bad faith arguments, such as denying the Holocaust itself, almost always starts with criticizing details unrelated to the core argument. So a historian, for example, could in good faith research the number of people of killed during the Holocaust. Whereas a Holocaust denier arguing in bad faith starts by asking "why can't the true number be discussed or debated." Historical veracity is one thing, malevolent motives are another.

The Nazis destroyed most of their records so the exact numbers will never be known. Extensive research however shows between 5.5 million to 6 million Jews (which includes 1.3 million Soviet Jewish civilians) and millions of others were killed during the Holocaust era because categorically Nazis thought they were biologically inferior.

Sorry for your family that got killed by that evil bastard hitler.

Fair point. Six million. Two million. four million.
    It is still holocaust.

The number doesn’t change the human suffering and death

I’m a numbers and science guy. Numbers shouldn’t lie.
    Six million is biblical. Or talmudic
    either way who cares about the exact number. Fair point.

Too many lives suffered and were cut short.

Not sure how the musk train got off the rails.

I blame Ye.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

From a right wing neo nazi site

https://www.theholocaustexplained.or...r-jewish-life/

Danno is right. The number doesn’t matter.
    Jews suffered and died.
    But why is the number sacrosanct?
    Weird
    ========••=••=

Prior to the Holocaust, there were thriving Jewish communities across the world.

The largest population of Jews before the Holocaust was in Eastern Europe, with a community of 3,000,000 in Poland, 2,525,000 in Russia, and 980,000 in Romania. The size of this Jewish population in these countries meant that they made a huge contribution to the culture. Hayim Nahman Bialik, a Ukrainian Jew who is widely regarded as the father of modern Hebrew poetry, is just one example of this contribution.

In Western Europe, in countries such as Britain and Germany, many Jews were assimilated into the culture of the country in which they lived. Most of these countries had sizeable Jewish communities, with 300,000 Jews living in Britain, and 565,000 living in Germany.

As Joseph Leftwich declared in 1936, ‘There is, in fact, no group of people more attached to their native soil than the Jews. In Germany, the Jews have been continuously resident in the country since at least the year 320 and probably much longer’.

Typically the only people making bad faith arguments about the holocaust facts and figures and Jewish people in positions of power and finance are white supremacists and antisemites.

Tuskegee airmen?

I have this shitbag on ignore for a reason so please quit quoting.