Page 113 of 254 FirstFirst ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 6349
    Dude definitely smokes TOO much weed. What happens when batteries and electronics get wet?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    What happens when batteries and electronics get wet?
    He said it’s going to be waterproof. Why are you asking so many questions?!

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Came here to post that lol. You gotta love how Musk inverts the conventional wisdom of successful companies to ‘under-promise and over-deliver’.
    "seas" LOLOL.

It's a lot less energy to never listen to Elon than trying to parse the bullshit from fact.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    He said it’s going to be waterproof. Why are you asking so many questions?!
    And unbreakable!

If the truck sinks to the bottom, it was clearly too choppy.

Not to be an apologist, and I find his current persona obnoxious, but I still think it’s cool that some crazy rich dude is even trying to build a mass market truck that’s bulletproof and waterproof that can float across a fucking river.

Most reasonable people say we don’t need a truck to be able to float across a river, so why make that a design goal, and he’s all like “but let’s do that anyways.”

His inner ten year old is alive and well and somehow coexists with his inner narcissist.
    focus.

Elon Musk 2016
    We *def* don't recommended this, but Model S floats well enough to turn it into a boat for short periods of time. Thrust via wheel rotation.
    the ability to recycle dumb pumps is amazing

if you read his texts, it’s not a persona.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Not to be an apologist, and I find his current persona obnoxious, but I still think it’s cool that some crazy rich dude is even trying to build a mass market truck that’s bulletproof and waterproof that can float across a fucking river.

Most reasonable people say we don’t need a truck to be able to float across a river, so why make that a design goal, and he’s all like “but let’s do that anyways.”

His inner ten year old is alive and well and somehow coexists with his inner narcissist.
    See, I’d put Musk’s claim more in the category of Putin’s stumbling into war.

Putin wanted to topple Ukraine, and the people around him assured him it was possible, easy even, even though some of them must have known it wasn’t (or at least not as easily as they were letting on…)

There is zero chance that a Cybertruck is going to act as a boat, but Musk thinks that would be cool, and so people around him entertain his fanciful idea instead of shooting it down, even though they know damn well it’s not happening.

That, or he’s just straight up lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    ...I still think it’s cool that some crazy rich dude is even trying to build a mass market truck that’s bulletproof and waterproof that can float across a fucking river.
    What is the target market for this? Human traffickers? Insurgents? FedEx?

Quote Originally Posted by boltonoutlaw View Post
    Floridians.

Look the psychology is not hard here. Rivian has their pickup on the market, good reviews, and a pretty impressive fording depth. Mr Butthurt Vaporware’s Cybertruck keeps blowing past intro dates, so he’s feeling a bit sensitive about all this.

Soon he’ll claim it’s been tested on Mars.

Crypto bros

the stock price

actual amphibious cars are a narrow niche gimmick. on a million unit truck that was supposed to sell for $40k? Lol.

Boundless bullshit from a techbro clown makes line go up. He’s a sociopath that lies every day, all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Floridians
    Timely

In a separate exchange, Musk asks Ellison if he’d like to invest in taking Twitter private. “Yes, of course,” Ellison replies. “A billion … or whatever you recommend.”

If he was forced to buy and continued to delay and negotiate the employees would mutiny and he’d be left with a shell. this way he makes employees whole and can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    If he was forced to buy and continued to delay and negotiate the employees would mutiny and he’d be left with a shell. this way he makes employees whole and can move forward.
    Agree that at this point, when it looks pretty obvious he’s going to loose a lawsuit, it makes sense to close the deal. But closing it months ago would have been the wiser move.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    All twitstorm employees are fukt.
    Take any profits you can and run.
    Working for Musk sucks.

It'll be interesting to see how many ditch the platform. And if so, what's next? You've got Zuckerturd, him, and whatever tic toc is. Everyone will probably end up at Snapface.

Name:  tomanderson.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  17.0 KB
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    It'll be interesting to see how many ditch the platform. And if so, what's next? You've got Zuckerturd, him, and whatever tic toc is. Everyone will probably end up at Snapface.
    100 years ago twitter was sort of interesting. Follow some ppl in niche sports and interests... appreciated the insights and fresh info. But it's basically garbage these days. When Elon made his move, my opinion was 'it's over Johnny' and pretty much disengaged. I'd say my day got [see fingers] this much better without the stream of negativity and outrage.

I may keep my account to actively ruin Elon's investment or ditch my account if that moves the needle as part of an exodus. But is unsalvageable.

Totally sucks Twitter wont be banning or shadow banning anyone we disagree with anymore. Such bullshit, they were doing the lords work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Totally sucks Twitter wont be banning or shadow banning anyone we disagree with anymore. Such bullshit, they were doing the lords work.
    such partisan brain worms.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    such partisan brain worms.
    People who use the phrase 'shadow banned' also tend to casually say 'snowflake' a lot and like to call things hoaxes. Many of them have this leader called Q.