Page 143 of 250 FirstFirst ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 6250
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Can we debate the negatives and positives of the NAMBLA movement?
    Heh. Still one of the best South Park episodes ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Can we debate the negatives and positives of the NAMBLA movement?
    Please stop being so mean.

They’re minor attracted people now.

MAP

Learn the new speak and don’t be afraid of letting them teach your kids or babysit them.

That was good. The Elon microchip meme was also great. I look forward to this thread.

How come people who want to “just ask questions” aren’t interested in the answers?

Mic drop from the lawyers representing ex employees: https://twitter.com/AkivaMCohen/stat...87532764798983

Good luck Elon! haha, what a clown.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Trae is the best. I need to remember to check in on him more often. Nailed the key point that McYeeeezy is just saying the quiet part out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    You just want a more palatable antisemitism, not that overt stuff ye is doing.

You don’t need to “ask questions” about that stuff because it’s all well studied and there are answers out there if you actually care. Otherwise you are just parroting ye-light hatred.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    How come people who want to “just ask questions” aren’t interested in the answers?
    It’s not antisemitism to ask questions about Israel.

Why are so many people in gobmint dual citizens?

Would it be ok if they had dual Chinese citizenship? If you question that are you anti Asian?

I touched a nerve about the holocaust.
    It happened. Jews and gypsies and gays were imprisoned and died.
    Mostly Jews. Obviously.

Hitler was evil.
    And yet. After going down the rabbit hole I’m pretty sure the six million number makes no sense. Hate me. Block my posts. Whatevs.

Millions died and so many lived in a hellish concentration camp life if they survived. Ww2 was the suck. For many.
    But why not ask questions and get real answers based upon numbers and science.
    There’s no point in arguing that hitler had vacation resorts for Jews. But why can’t we accurately find the number of actual souls that perished in the holocaust.

Once you are told you can’t question something, it’s the beginning of the end of free thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Mic drop from the lawyers representing ex employees: https://twitter.com/AkivaMCohen/stat...87532764798983

Good luck Elon! haha, what a clown.
    I wonder if he laid off most of the legal department...

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Everyone has a line and there's effectively no such thing as free speech absolutists except among Nazi edgelords. So where a person draws their own line often essentially becomes a proxy for their own biasses.
    Right. And lots of people were saying essentially this, loudly and clearly, about Musk’s plans for content moderation. But apparently he needed to drop $44B so he could FAFO for himself.

Elon Musk: Smartest Guy in The World or Complete Clown?

you “touch a nerve” because you repeat a lot of nonsense that nobody wants to dignify with a real response.

holocaust denialism - check
    anti-jewish media tropes - check
    “dual loyalty” conspiracy - check

again, why are you smoothbrains so smooth brained? is it tastier for the worms?

congratulations on calling out hitler, henry ford, you are the pinnacle of both critical thought and tolerance.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    if there was justice in this world going forward elam will be simply known as monkey killer and at all public appearances be pelted by feces
    Fify

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    It’s not antisemitism to ask questions about Israel.

Why are so many people in gobmint dual citizens?

Would it be ok if they had dual Chinese citizenship? If you question that are you anti Asian?

I touched a nerve about the holocaust.
    It happened. Jews and gypsies and gays were imprisoned and died.
    Mostly Jews. Obviously.

Hitler was evil.
    And yet. After going down the rabbit hole I’m pretty sure the six million number makes no sense. Hate me. Block my posts. Whatevs.

Millions died and so many lived in a hellish concentration camp life if they survived. Ww2 was the suck. For many.
    But why not ask questions and get real answers based upon numbers and science.
    There’s no point in arguing that hitler had vacation resorts for Jews. But why can’t we accurately find the number of actual souls that perished in the holocaust.

Once you are told you can’t question something, it’s the beginning of the end of free thinking.
    I’ve done some free thinking and done some deep research on your TGR musings and have concluded you are at best a complete moron.

Oh look, another proponent of the "do your own research" line of bullshit.
    Clearly this isn't a topic that has kept experts busy for 75+ years now. We're anxiously awaiting your fresh take on the matter, I'm sure you've discovered new data on the internet that will allow us to rewrite history.

You're not free thinking buddy, you're falling down a rabbit hole of well established bullshit while maintaining that you know better than everyone else. You're ill-informed and your superiority complex blinds you to the fact that you're delusional.
    Nobody's trying to prevent you from using your brain. Would be good if you applied it to topics that are more within your realm of understanding though.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

To the poster who wrote: "After going down the rabbit hole I’m pretty sure the six million number makes no sense. Hate me. Block my posts. Whatevs." We are impressed! Greetings, I am a recruiter for "AJ's business success seminars" and we'd like you to come to one of our upcoming seminars! We're even willing to give you significant discount. Our business seminar guru, Alex Jones, was impressed with your eager willingness to equate 'rabbit hole search' with ''research'. He was even more impressed with your false sense of victimhood.

False equivalencies, whataboutism and "question everything" have been the hallmarks of his business model for decades. He thinks you have what it takes to separate 'free thinkers' from their money, while also promoting racists and throwing in a bit of white male victimhood. We hope to see you soon at a Holiday Inn near the airport! Your discount code is: IMA INCEL.

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelslash View Post
    To the poster who wrote: "After going down the rabbit hole I’m pretty sure the six million number makes no sense. Hate me. Block my posts. Whatevs."[/COLOR] We are impressed! Greetings, I am a recruiter for "AJ's business success seminars" and we'd like you to come to one of our upcoming seminars! We're even willing to give you significant discount. Our business seminar guru, Alex Jones, was impressed with your eager willingness to equate 'rabbit hole search' with ''research'. He was even more impressed with your false sense of victimhood.

False equivalencies, whataboutism and "question everything" have been the hallmarks of his business model for decades. He thinks you have what it takes to separate 'free thinkers' from their money, while also promoting racists and throwing in a bit of white male victimhood. We hope to see you soon at a Holiday Inn near the airport! Your discount code is: IMA INCEL.
    other jongs take note...
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

There is a HUGE difference between questioning something ONE government organization professes to its citizens behind firewalls... and something the rest if the entire fucking world has well documented..

Breaking news... North Korea is definitely winning The World Cup..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    other jongs take note...
    Seriously. Got a god damn Doogie Howser here.

We're supposed to be getting the real laptop story now

ps://twatter.com/elonmusk/
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

It's 5:11 EST. He's late to the meeting.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

please refer to it by its full name: The Laptop from Hell

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Seriously. Got a god damn Doogie Howser here.
    I don't think the JONG graduated that early.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by oldnew_guy View Post
    I’ve done some free thinking and done some deep research on your TGR musings and have concluded you are at best a complete moron.
    It’s spelled Moran

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I don't think the JONG graduated that early.
    Maybe it’s a remake where a retiree went back to college or some shit?

In other Holocaust denial/twitter/fucking nazi news, Andrew Anglin of the Daily Stormer has been reinstated.

I deactivated my account when he reinstated trump, and I missed it for a couple days but that was it. Musk can go fuck himself.

chemtrails are real
    9/11 was an inside job
    holocaust denier

a trifecta of bullshit from the TGR spongebrain