Page 232 of 246 FirstFirst ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,800 of 6146
    i hope not!
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Elon Musk: Smartest Guy in The World or Complete Clown?

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    This x1000

Both online and in real life. The only people that bring up woke shit are the people railing against it being “shoved down their throats”. Get a grip. Step back - get some perspective.
    I mean not really. And I’m a bleeding heart liberal. But I do agree that the right loves to emphasize this stuff and dumb fucking Democrats are taking the bait. This nonsense will put some douchebag like DeSantis in office when we have far more important things to worry about.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I mean not really. And I’m a bleeding heart liberal. But I do agree that the right loves to emphasize this stuff and dumb fucking Democrats are taking the bait. This nonsense will put some douchebag like DeSantis in office when we have far more important things to worry about.
    I’m not sure what exactly the ‘not really’ is referring to specifically, but it’s pretty well documented that right wing strategist thought it would be a good idea to make trans issues an highly visible issue for political gain. You’d have heard much, much less about trans people over the past few years if that hadn’t been the case.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    That would require intelligence and self awareness, which are in short supply in 90% of the population
    IMHO anyway

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    I’m not sure what exactly the ‘not really’ is referring to specifically, but it’s pretty well documented that right wing strategist thought it would be a good idea to make trans issues an highly visible issue for political gain. You’d have heard much, much less about trans people over the past few years if that hadn’t been the case.
    What I mean is there’s a younger generation of liberals who need to chill the fuck out a bit and stop being so offended. Not just talking trans but all kinds of stuff. They’re playing right into the hands of aforementioned right wing strategists.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1701408519.162684.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	251.4 KB 
ID:	477914

Another gem from Dealbook.

Also “Bane Jacket” is excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    wow. the dealbook interview was... a lot to digest. and yet we still see a shitload of brand new teslas driving around with temporary plates, all looking boring as hell (oh wow! you went for black handles!) with smug drivers (my touchscreen is huge!). Are new tesla owners voting for this jackass with their wallets? or just completely lacking any moral fiber. If someone really cares about saving a few k on an ev just buy a chevy volt and be done with it.

Totally didn't get the Bane connection from the jacket, but now can't unsee it.
    Wtf.

And when proclaiming to the world to " fuck off" was he contorting his hand on purpose to try and give the supposed "neonazi ok sign"?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...t-49837898.amp

elon is slowly but surely turning twitter into exactly what he wanted... a community bulletin board free from censorship. And just like the townsquare bulletin board it has mostly become overrun by grafitti and idiots tagging racist epithets... And also just like the townsquare bulletin board, it is a negative profit venture. So i guess he is winning?

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    You understand that the reason you see so much trans stuff ‘shoved down your throat’ is because one political party thought it would be useful to actively elevate it as a wedge issue, right?
    I totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by heckacali View Post
    Wtf.
    An incredible interview and moment in history to remember. What a psycho.

I had pictured a bit more toward [fellow nut job] Tommy Cruise as Maverick

Name:	a3715c967c3208ca6575eab051f2314c.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	152.0 KB 
ID:	477943

Quote Originally Posted by heckacali View Post
    Wtf.
    “Bob Iger, do you think this money gives you power over me?

do you feel in charge?”
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    I totally agree.
    And that party went so far as to literally call some of their legislation “anti-woke” LOL

Meanwhile Elon telling his main revenue source for Twitter to fuck off is idiotic - he has fuck you money but so does a lot of his customers. And his erratic and unpredictable behavior, while celebrated for being “disruptive” by non-billionaires and fanboys, comes at a significant cost despite his extreme wealth.

And that party went so far as to literally call some of their legislation “anti-woke” LOL

Meanwhile Elon telling his main revenue source for Twitter to fuck off is idiotic - he has fuck you money but so does a lot of his customers. And his erratic and unpredictable behavior, while celebrated for being “disruptive” by non-billionaires and fanboys, comes at a significant cost despite his extreme wealth.
    I will again preface this by saying, he is a clown and immature asshat internet troll.

All that said, why the fuck should he care if he loses 44billion? that only leaves him 200fuckingbillion to soothe his sorrows. He is playing with funny money and so rational financial logic doesnt even enter his mind, or if it does it is swiftly ushered out the door by narcisistic thoughts best captioned by a 4chan rant.

I’d label losing (potentially losing) a quarter of your wealth as “significant”. That of course is different when you have 200 billion versus 200 thousand. Elon doesn’t have to care. He clearly doesn’t. But I’m not convinced we should celebrate his behavior. Nor should we view his illogical “the advertisers are blackmailing me!” argument as valid just because he has enough fuck you money to be an idiot (not saying you specifically were making that argument)

I’d label losing (potentially losing) a quarter of your wealth as “significant”. That of course is different when you have 200 billion versus 200 thousand. Elon doesn’t have to care. He clearly doesn’t. But I’m not convinced we should celebrate his behavior. Nor should we view his illogical “the advertisers are blackmailing me!” argument as valid just because he has enough fuck you money to be an idiot (not saying you specifically were making that argument)
    He is an idiot and with all things twitter is illogical. But, when you have that kind of money, percentages dont really matter. He could lose all his twitter money, and then 99.9% of his remaining wealth and still have 200million dollars. Thats insane. Which is probably why he is as well.

Agreed.

Elon: "Twitter is not the real world." (https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...948353?lang=en)

Also Elon: Twitter is so important that if corporations kill Twitter by not advertising on the platform Earth will hold them accountable.

Um, it can't be both.

Also: “How dare advertisers and users walk away? This is blackmail!” celebrated by the same big brains that shouted “haha take that Bud Light! Go woke go broke!”

Daughter just landed in Austin.

Name:	Image1701475331.500277.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	191.9 KB 
ID:	477983

He’s starting to look like a plastic surgery disaster.

His face and the cybertruck styling have some similarities - bad angles and bad decisions and trying too hard etc.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    I will again preface this by saying, he is a clown and immature asshat internet troll.

All that said, why the fuck should he care if he loses 44billion? that only leaves him 200fuckingbillion to soothe his sorrows.
    Exactly, fuck that guy. Poster boy for "Eat the Rich".

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    Daughter just landed in Austin.

Name:	Image1701475331.500277.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	191.9 KB 
ID:	477983

I still can’t believe these things actually exist.

Buddy sent me this pic, also from Austin

Name:	Image1701532866.786156.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	187.9 KB 
ID:	478016