Page 140 of 254 FirstFirst ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 6349
    This has gotten more bizarre than I could have possibly imagined.

yet it kinda seems like it's just getting started

I’ve been aware of Musk for decades, but only just learned that he has TEN kids. Goddamn Nick Cannon runner up, along with the steady stream of insanity this thread serves up!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by alpinevibes View Post
    I’ve been aware of Musk for decades, but only just learned that he has TEN kids. Goddamn Nick Cannon runner up, along with the steady stream of insanity this thread serves up!

Just wait until you learn the kid's names...

Admittedly, I thought he was pretty smart and had vision considering what he did with Tesla and SpaceX. Yeah, not 100% his idea or his engineering, but he put the vision and drive and got the right people working on this stuff and those two companies have driven some pretty remarkable innovation in those sectors.

Initially it seemed like he really just lost his shit when CoVID hit, his GF left him for a trans person. Then I just keep reading more and more astounding things about his past and now all the stupid performative bullshit his going on about and have to admit I got conned.

I have to think his latest swipes at Apple are due to Twitter having been formally warned by Apple that they very close to getting removed from the App Store so he is getting his sychophants in line for when it happens.

Somehow it's interesting to see someone unravel live.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

What’s all this I’m reading about with Elon purging Twitter of pedophile accounts?

Why were they there in the first place?

LOL, you goons are the most easy to manipulate people I have ever seen.

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

You can't make this shit up. Would fit equally in the BTC pump and dump thread.

goatsgiving

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3_SWNS_ELONMUSK_STATUE_01.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	156.4 KB 
ID:	435858
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I think the minor salvo of attempting with no effort to be culturally relevant is my awesome love for the takedown on SBF and Elon in the same temporal life breath. Am I the only one? I think I should open up a dating app with that as my tag line. Fast freddie, what say you, because I've got one on the hook who went "four wheeling" today, sent me a picture of a tree, and asked me to save some lamb meatballs that I'm currently cooking in my turkey brodo.
    dude you know how it works ski town living is the pits getter to eat your meat balls till she moves on older women are finiky bitches
    don't be picky just use a rubber till you have the "talk" obviously elon doesn't do that shit
    I was like on a honey moon for the past two weeks pussy nite and day and a few days at the hot springs in her string bikini ruined me she hides that body under all those flannel shirts and sweaters like a mtn chick now shes back to rangling kurds which she refers to as the hillbilly white trash of the middle east might have to go back to turkmenistan soon and I'll I'm doing is pulling my pud this week

but yeah bro I would like to take elon and tucker fuck face on at the same time those dough boys would be easy to beat the shit out of all hot air talkers without an ounce of man between the two of them I think sissy would be the best way to describe them hopefully those two pansies never come to breck to hang out prolly put my leg out and trip elon face first into the ground as he's running his mouth obvlivious that he such a fuck tard while tucker will take a few punches to the face to knock out but he'll start crying and give up because I'm disfiguring his tv baby face

where were we?

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    What’s all this I’m reading about with Elon purging Twitter of pedophile accounts?

Why were they there in the first place?
    Well, much like the Apple fight, Elon is creating a narrative derived from Q Anon conspiracies, and not from any knowledge about how his shiny new toy works. He thinks anyone on the left is a pedophile, because he equates pedophilia with being gay.

In fact, he’s made the situation much worse by laying off most of the content moderations teams globally (ironically, this is also the issue Apple has. They don’t allow unmoderated social media apps).

Name:	IMG_0386.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	706.8 KB 
ID:	435864

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    dude you know how it works ski town living is the pits getter to eat your meat balls till she moves on older women are finiky bitches
    don't be picky just use a rubber till you have the "talk" obviously elon doesn't do that shit
    I was like on a honey moon for the past two weeks pussy nite and day and a few days at the hot springs in her string bikini ruined me she hides that body under all those flannel shirts and sweaters like a mtn chick now shes back to rangling kurds which she refers to as the hillbilly white trash of the middle east might have to go back to turkmenistan soon and I'll I'm doing is pulling my pud this week

but yeah bro I would like to take elon and tucker fuck face on at the same time those dough boys would be easy to beat the shit out of all hot air talkers without an ounce of man between the two of them I think sissy would be the best way to describe them hopefully those two pansies never come to breck to hang out prolly put my leg out and trip elon face first into the ground as he's running his mouth obvlivious that he such a fuck tard while tucker will take a few punches to the face to knock out but he'll start crying and give up because I'm disfiguring his tv baby face

where were we?
    So what I got from this is that you were fucking with your clothes on and when she took them off you lost your boner.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    yet it kinda seems like it's just getting started
    This roller coaster is definitely still on the lift hill.

So thedonald want's to destroy Twitter for kicking him off and Elon bought it to shut it down for thedonald. Two of the most powerful people in the world are two of the most fucked up human beings in the world.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post

where were we?
    I for one am a big fan of fastfred blogs..

Nothing like a good Bloviate
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    I for one am a big fan of fastfred blogs..
    +1. Inspirational

Either that or aspirational.

Wow, those two sure do have some great chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Either that or aspirational.
    Name:  why-not-both-why-not.gif
Views: 697
Size:  917.1 KB

So if Twitter is doing away with fact checking and flagging bullshit should we change the name to "False Social"?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    So if Twitter is doing away with fact checking and flagging bullshit should we change the name to "False Social"?
    Sounds like you are alluding that twitter is becoming sort of like the TGR forums?

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    "alright... uh... let's see... so... uh... yeah?"

Don’t know what to make of this exactly

Name:	B49F8BC3-1B05-4EAE-B121-092A33DEC581.jpeg 
Views:	136 
Size:	643.3 KB 
ID:	436111

https://twitter.com/bestofdyingtwit/...KI358SxFdpunNw