Page 145 of 175 FirstFirst ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 4360
  1. #3601
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    18,253

  2. #3602
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    18,253
    Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Tuskegee airmen?

    I have this shitbag on ignore for a reason so please quit quoting.
    https://www.history.com/news/the-inf...tuskegee-study

    History channel. Misinformation

  3. #3603
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    12,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Not exactly a trifecta.

    Iíll take two of three Alex.

    If you canít see persistent contrails. You must be blind.

    Three high rise buildings falling free fall Sure. Happens all the time.

    I never denied the holocaust. I merely said it might not be six million. Ohhhh. Denier. Nazi. Evil bad think.

    Some rabbit holes claim the Jews were happy. They had pools and gymnasium and orchestra. Iím not that stupid.

    I just said it should be allowed to ask how many Jews died under Adolf. Definitely a few million. That fucking nazi shithead was a meth head and killed too many. But god forbid you inquire or research if it was six million or two million.

    Itís the third rail of modern media. And trg
    Why does it matter if it was 6 million or 2 million Jews? Waiting for a cogent response


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  4. #3604
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not in the PRB
    Posts
    29,877
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    All due respect, it does matter. It matters because bad faith arguments, such as denying the Holocaust itself, almost always starts with criticizing details unrelated to the core argument. So a historian, for example, could in good faith research the number of people of killed during the Holocaust. Whereas a Holocaust denier arguing in bad faith starts by asking "why can't the true number be discussed or debated." Historical veracity is one thing, malevolent motives are another.

    The Nazis destroyed most of their records so the exact numbers will never be known. Extensive research however shows between 5.5 million to 6 million Jews (which includes 1.3 million Soviet Jewish civilians) and millions of others were killed during the Holocaust era because categorically Nazis thought they were biologically inferior.
    I didn't complete the circle, but you just did, that was pretty much my point. Academics came up with a number, a horrific number. Sure, maybe another historian wants to examine the holocaust and in the process discovers that the number is wrong. But why should it matter to a random guy like core shot, why would you spend any time pursuing that thought and researching that issue (especially when the number that has shown in your "research" doesn't change anything). The only reason to question the number is to do exactly what you say, it's a malevolent holocaust denier argument.

    So, to be more complete, whether it was "only" 2 million in some alternate universe doesn't matter, it would still be the same horrific event in that universe and not 1/3rd as horrific, that was my point. But yes, in this universe, it absolutely matters that he's questioning the 6 million figure and asserting 2 million. The questioning does matter.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  5. #3605
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,917
    The motive matters.

    He then goes on to post a source saying there were 2,770,000 to 3,000,000 Jewish people killed in the Holocaust from Poland alone. One side of his syphilitic brain doesn't know what the other half is saying.

    And he's tripled down today on chem trails being real and 9/11 being an inside job.

    I don't think "a cogent response" is coming.

    But as Dunfree said he is probably jerking off to all this attention. I'm done helping him finish.

  6. #3606
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    18,253
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Why does it matter if it was 6 million or 2 million Jews? Waiting for a cogent response


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It does matter. Millions died.

    My point is that the six is sacrosanct

    No one can say otherwise

    It’s like saying we didn’t go to the moon
    Or musk didn’t send his Tesla into orbit

    Why can’t we say things or ask questions?

    Like how did we orbit the moon and land and return
    With the power of a pocket calculator



    And haven’t been back there in fifty years
    And lost the telemetry data
    And the technology.

  7. #3607
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    18,059
    Can a mod just change his name to Face Palm, or Elon Musk?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  8. #3608
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    Long Lake, NY and Marble, CO
    Posts
    36
    Someone who the simpering twats here banned for no valid reason had the best answer to the Core Shot issue 2.5 years ago. Do I need to go dredge up the old post for everyone?

  9. #3609
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Geopolis
    Posts
    14,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I didn't complete the circle, but you just did, that was pretty much my point. Academics came up with a number, a horrific number. Sure, maybe another historian wants to examine the holocaust and in the process discovers that the number is wrong. But why should it matter to a random guy like core shot, why would you spend any time pursuing that thought and researching that issue (especially when the number that has shown in your "research" doesn't change anything). The only reason to question the number is to do exactly what you say, it's a malevolent holocaust denier argument.

    So, to be more complete, whether it was "only" 2 million in some alternate universe doesn't matter, it would still be the same horrific event in that universe and not 1/3rd as horrific, that was my point. But yes, in this universe, it absolutely matters that he's questioning the 6 million figure and asserting 2 million. The questioning does matter.
    Himmler and Goebbels seemed to think they had murdered a lot more Jews than the ~6M (closer to 7M) before the end of the war according to documents.

    Anyway, conspiracy theories and anti-semitism are longtime bedfellows so I am not sure why it is surprising to see one of the loudest morons here, who is always falling for the latest, to follow suit with some holocaust denialism.

    Anyway, here's the code for Apollo 11 which didn't even happen.

    http://www.ibiblio.org/apollo/
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

  10. #3610
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    9,571
    So it turns out the entire thing was the Biden team asking Twitter to take down nude photos of Hunter Biden, which are illegal to post without consent.

    The entire right wing Twits are trying to spin that into Twitter rigging an election. Lol.

  11. #3611
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2,893
    Tuskegee Experiment:

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study

    Tuskegee Airmen:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Airmen

    These are not to be conflated.

  12. #3612
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    12,865
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Tuskegee Experiment:

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study

    Tuskegee Airmen:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Airmen

    These are not to be conflated.
    Donít let facts stand in the way!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  13. #3613
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    28,457
    I think maybe you look like a fucking genius

    until you look like a clown
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  14. #3614
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2,893
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D6A8B3BD-851B-4C4F-BBAE-EFB077EA4BB6.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	494.9 KB 
ID:	436465

  15. #3615
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,398
    Google says between 5000‐6500 people will fit on a football field. Let's says 8000 because we starve them and jam them on.

    That equally 125 football fields per million.

    A disgusting amount.

    Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

  16. #3616
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    closer
    Posts
    4,778
    Im just here to ask whether benny has returned in this thread? (2.5 years can't be benny...)Or someone else from the ecrc? The race Stock Binder guy?
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

  17. #3617
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2,893
    So Elon seems to think the big problem was that the Biden campaign asked Twitter to remove some pics obtained from Hunterís laptop and that this is a first amendment issue:

    Name:  1818E964-9F65-4B52-BAFA-A4BEF3284D63.png
Views: 323
Size:  85.5 KB

    A couple things to note. Those pics that are linked are of Hunter Bidenís dick. Twitter has a policy against non-consensual explicit content (revenge porn) so they needed to take it down anyway. But also, the Biden campaign isnít Ďthe governmentí, so this isnít a 1A issue.

    But thereís also this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8466E123-CF35-4C03-ADF2-08AA0E6D7852.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	436468

    Elonís own guy is saying the government wasnít involved, so what the fuck is he on about.

    (Also, great job having Taibbi do this for you. Very credible journalism coming from the guy these days.)

  18. #3618
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Geopolis
    Posts
    14,326
    all of these guys turn crazy from celebrity and RW adulation. must be a hell of a drug!
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

  19. #3619
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2,893

  20. #3620
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,917
    Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Im just here to ask whether benny has returned in this thread? (2.5 years can't be benny...)Or someone else from the ecrc? The race Stock Binder guy?
    Can't be Benny Profane because he wasn't banned.

  21. #3621
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    14,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    It does matter. Millions died.

    My point is that the six is sacrosanct

    No one can say otherwise

    It’s like saying we didn’t go to the moon
    Or musk didn’t send his Tesla into orbit

    Why can’t we say things or ask questions?

    Like how did we orbit the moon and land and return
    With the power of a pocket calculator



    And haven’t been back there in fifty years
    And lost the telemetry data
    And the technology.
    This reminds me of an article on Elevated Stupidity I read recently.

    Apologies for quoting, but I felt CS’s elevated stupidity was needed for context.

    Let me know if that is paywalled.

  22. #3622
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In your Dreams
    Posts
    988
    Not paywalled. Elevated Stupidity. Thanks. Another term to explain how the people living next to Buchenwald could say "We never knew" when they were made to walk through the prison after the liberation.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

  23. #3623
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tahoe-ish
    Posts
    2,512
    It's paywalled for me...
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

  24. #3624
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    4,229
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1670091720.278311.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	310.2 KB 
ID:	436521

  25. #3625
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    18,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    This reminds me of an article on Elevated Stupidity I read recently.

    Apologies for quoting, but I felt CS’s elevated stupidity was needed for context.

    Let me know if that is paywalled.
    That author is a dork

    https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...t-insult-dork/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •