Page 132 of 255 FirstFirst ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 6353
    Quote Originally Posted by The Suit View Post
    It's truly amazing how rapidly he's filling in the "Complete Clown" side of the ledger.

As the resident techie in my family, I was asked many times what I thought would happen to Twitter. I was certain Elon would wreck it, but I thought it would take him a year or two.

Unfuckingbelievable.
    Ya, the clown shoes fit. He wasn't just born on 3rd base. He was born in the fucking owner's sky box. Seeing this convinces me that Tesla and Space-X haven't succeeded because of him.. they've succeeded IN SPITE of him..
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 11-15-2022 at 06:26 PM.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Any rules in space for the boss air locking you when you say the wrong thing on the internal Mars mission chat channel?

"Hold my bong and watch this."

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Ya, the clown shoes fit. He wasn't just born on 3rd base. He was born in the fucking owner's ski box. Seeing this convinces me that Tesla and Space-X haven't succeeded because of him.. they've succeeded IN SPITE of him..
    Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    "Hold my bong and watch this."
    Or.
    Full tinfoil.
    He always is and always has been full darpa.

You think zuck created Facebook?

Zero human skills.

Like musk.

Musk reeks of musk. Zuck can’t fake being human.

These people are shills. Fronts. Useless non eaters.

Some random dude sends rockets into space when USA USA can’t do it anymore? Yeah. Ok. Boomer. Millennial.

Enjoy the Truman show.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Or.
    Full tinfoil.

Zero human skills.

Like musk.

Some random dude sends rockets into space when USA USA can’t do it anymore? Yeah. Ok. Boomer. Millennial.

Enjoy the Truman show.
    your brain probably looks like a sponge

I would have gone with bowling ball.

Mashed Potatoes that have been in the microwave since Black Friday 2021

Well, you must admit, things were getting too predictable in here.
    But .... CS is also predictable, so ...... we're all just algorithms?!?!?

What’s the darpa end game? To keep us from paying attention to the alien bases on the other side of Jupiter?

Hanlon’s razor, if you could control vast swathes of society you wouldn’t leave breadcrumbs for the internet. Zuck really is that smart and I assume Musk isn’t a moron. They are both adept at stealing the ideas of others and narcissistic enough to believe Carnegie was right.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    What a despicable piece of shit

Attachment 434100
    This sort of thing really drives home the value of the TGR community. Every one of us can annoy other people, by posting what we think are witty zingers, not just for less than $44 billion, but for free.

Name:  it's resting.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  71.2 KB
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Or.
    Full tinfoil.

Zero human skills.

Like musk.

Enjoy the Truman show.
    You need professional help

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Name:  it's resting.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  71.2 KB
    That is genius right there.

Unless it was dead already and the shopkeeper just nailed it’s feet to the perch.

Lawyers: How much should these employees expect to get in a settlement for being used as props in their bosses dick joke, considering the boss is the richest man in the world, and he broadcast the joke on his global platform to his millions of followers?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D816A760-8F44-407C-A7AF-7F10E896A7EC.jpeg 
Views:	96 
Size:	807.3 KB 
ID:	434248

Elon Musk: Smartest Guy in The World or Complete Clown?

Not seeing the appeal to any normal rational talented employee of signing up for “long hours at high intensity“ under Elon’s new “extremely hardcore” company pledge ultimatum.

Seems like a classic adverse selection problem - if there’s any good people still there I reckon they’ll be gone by the weekend

Lawyers: How much should these employees expect to get in a settlement for being used as props in their bosses dick joke, considering the boss is the richest man in the world, and he broadcast the joke on his global platform to his millions of followers?
    Maybe I'm missing something here, but you know they were never real employees of twitter right?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something here, but you know they were never real employees of twitter right?
    No, no idea who these guys are…

Edit: got it, these were the guys who pretended to be fired by Twitter.

Im sure all the current and former employees are very amused….

Im sure all the current and former employees are very amused….
    Oh sure, it was funny when Lee Iacocca did it but now that comedy is dead Elon can't get a pass. I mean, what CEO doesn't publicly broadcast dick jokes during takeovers and downsizing? Standard stuff they teach at Harvard Biz.

Edit: just saw his 'offer / ultimatum'. 3mo severance and leave or stay & work long hours. lolz. 3 months (+ unemployment VRIP?) vs. being worked to death by a maniac? If you are competent and not buying Elon-twitter, this is a no-brainer.
    Last edited by CarlMega; 11-16-2022 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dcpnz View Post
    Not seeing the appeal to any normal rational talented employee of signing up for “long hours at high intensity“ under Elon’s new “extremely hardcore” company pledge ultimatum.

Seems like a classic adverse selection problem - if there’s any good people still there I reckon they’ll be gone by the weekend
    Are all the employees who stay getting very large pay bumps on-par with or exceeding their increased workload? Thats the only reason i could see folks staying on?

You don't see being unemployed and not having another job lined up as a potential reason to stay? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    You don't see being unemployed and not having another job lined up as a potential reason to stay? Lol
    If you aren’t good enough to find a new job in three months he’ll fire you in under three months

Sure. Everyone's circumstances and talent/employability are different. But genuine technology talent, like Elon is professing to want to cater to, is a very competitive space. I'm sure you know that. If you buy into twitter or Elon, that could motivate some on those merits alone. But otherwise, the overall opportunity needs to be compelling & competitive or you are going to have negative attrition, losing the best part of your workforce. Satisfying work. Prestige. Advancement. Work-life. Stability/reliability. Compensation.

Elon introduces too much uncertainty for my personal requirements as an FTE / career planning. I'd take the 3months. At best, if they wanted to request my services as a SME, contract me at proper rates which mitigate/compensate me for all the new unpredictability.

I think that a lot of folks will be interviewing elsewhere while quiet quitting Twitter. I dont think there will be a mass voluntary quitting in the next week, but i do think people are actively looking for ways to abandon ship, unless the ship they are on starts becoming more attractive. So, in 3-6 months i would think the attrition amongst workers will be unsustainable for twitter as a company to exist... unless they fix culture and/or pay.