Page 119 of 254 FirstFirst ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 6330
    And a possible severance of 60 days. musk is also looking to implement his work in an office protocol as well. Someone could make some quick cash selling empty boxes in front of twit central tomorrow.

https://www.teslarati.com/elon-musk-twitter-staff-cuts/
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    lol, Econ 101 Demand Curve getting drawn in real time:

Attachment 431991
    Free shit made us the product.

Not sure about $8 a month, but I’d pay something on all these sights to protect my privacy.

If your worried about your privacy throw your phone, computer, and credit cards out then close your bank accounts and every other institutional account you have and lock yourself in a bunker.

You stay private by not using or using as little as possible these information sucking services, not giving them your credit card number and mailing address. I’d personally like to see EU privacy laws.

If you are famous or a politician and Twitter isn’t going to actively prevent someone from impersonating you on their site without a blue check you pretty much have to pay them whatever they want.

So there you have it, the great twitter public square, land of free speech and civil debate, pay to play.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    50% force reduction:

Twitter reportedly ready to cut about 3,700 employees
    so much litigation, a job creator for lawyers

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    50% force reduction:

Twitter reportedly ready to cut about 3,700 employees
    After way overpaying/adding $13B debt to the balance sheet, Twitter's interest payments are now $1B/yr. Going to be pretty hard to make this thing profitable (they had an operating loss of $344M in Q2). $8/month across 400k verified users will only generate $38M/yr. Add in limited/no growth potential and Twitter is basically fucked.

Turkish President Erdogan says he might negotiate with Elon Musk and get a better deal over Twitter's $8 blue badge:

Name:  Elon.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  69.0 KB

The escalating battle with AOC has been interesting. Elon is a twat. She is a bit of a troll but not on his level

That’s awesome. I’d cock block her twat any day.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    The escalating battle with AOC has been interesting. Elon is a twat. She is a bit of a troll but not on his level

AOC should build her own platform

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    AOC should build her own platform
    So should Elon.

Oh, nvm, having access to billions of $ of other people's money due to your megalomania means you don't have to.

Freezing AOC's account because she hurt his fee fees? I'm shocked, shocked, to discover he's not the free speech absolutist he claimed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Freezing AOC's account because she hurt his fee fees? I'm shocked, shocked, to discover he's not the free speech absolutist he claimed to be.
    Maybe twitter views her tweets as "hate speech"? I don't know.

my my how all the 'our free speech' cry babies forget their passion when an 'owned' is in the air. predictable.

I wonder how many of twitter's employee cuts are employees outside the US? Not everyplace is the wild west of employment like here... this shit isn't 'Nam, there's rules.

If I was a twatworker, my legs would be up...leaning back, waiting for severance and either lining my next gig up or making vacation plans for a few months.

Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

It'd be interesting if Elon tried to force Telsa to buy twitter like he did Solar City

I don't think he has as much control, but I wouldn't be surprise if he was touting the one app bullshit because he thinks Tesla will bail him out again.

I #beerverified myself.

Brb going to try that!

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

This Jong is going to destroy another $10B of Twitter value by implementing the dumbest fucking ideas that could only raise a few mil here or there at best…

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C473B743-4DB7-44B7-898D-740E3264F853.jpeg 
Views:	116 
Size:	732.7 KB 
ID:	432322

https://twitter.com/jonbernhardt/sta...cFh-FRpixjmXsQ

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    Maybe twitter views her tweets as "hate speech"? I don't know.
    grow some fucking balls you brain rotted moron and own your fail.

it’s funny as fuck watching that dumbfuck court morons like you and flush his platform doen the shitter

Lol
    watch out for snakes

Like CarlMega I would have sat back looking for another job. Spending the last week working seven straight twelve hours a day like a monkey on a chain isn't for me. How does this not create an incredibly toxic workplace? Everyone trying to save themselves, likely trying to throw coworkers under the bus while they push you in front of the train.
    Monday will dawn with musk having managers divide up the work done by departed employees amongst the remaining ones and demanding they increase their work hours to get it done. The only hi light will be the work from home employees that tell him to "fuck off, I quit and am already working another remote job". Would be great if a bunch of key workers that are among the best quit over the next week.

Grind elon Grind!!

Name:  il_fullxfull.3776890190_l9u9.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  116.9 KB

teslarati.com/twitter-cut-global-workforce/

Team,

In an effort to place Twitter on a healthy path, we will go through the difficult process of reducing our global workforce on Friday. We recognize that this will impact a number of individuals who have made valuable contributions to Twitter, but this action is unfortunately necessary to ensure the company’s success moving forward.

Given the nature of our distributed workforce and our desire to inform impacted individuals as quickly as possible, communications for this process will take place via email. By 9AM PST on Friday Nov. 4th, everyone will receive an individual email with the subject line: Your Role at Twitter. Please check your email, including your spam folder.

If your employment is not impacted, you will receive a notification via your Twitter email.

If your employment is impacted, you will receive a notification with next steps via your personal email.

If you do not receive an email from twitter-hr@ by 5PM PST on Friday Nov. 4th, please email xxxxxxxx.

To help ensure the safety of each employee as well as Twitter systems and customer data, our offices will be temporarily closed and all badge access will be suspended. If you are in an office or on your way to an office, please return home.

We acknowledge this is an incredibly challenging experience to go through, whether or not you are impacted. Thank you for continuing to adhere to Twitter policies that prohibit you from discussing confidential company information on social media, with the press or elsewhere.

We are grateful for your contributions to Twitter and for your patience as we move through this process.

Thank you.

Twitter
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Lol
    watching the smartest man in any room court dumbshits like you, then whining when he finds out no brand wants to be associated with geriatric gun fondling incels, is funny.

Apparently the "layoffs Friday" decree may have run afoul of both CA and federal law.