Page 98 of 253 FirstFirst ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 6320
    He’s not an enigma. The facts are there and easy to see. He’s a fucking fraud. Your dumb immature ass just doesn’t like facts, same reason you cling to other insane conspiracy theory.

There’s a huge rabbit hole about musk being selected.
    Same with zuck fuck.

Might be true if you have enough tinfoil.

But zuck is one of the dumbest and most awkward public people or billionaires to exist. DARPA. Whatevs deep cia project. Who knows.

But musk is actually a smart dude. He may be deep state. But he is actually smart. If you can’t admit that I can’t help you.

Ah yes the smart guy who knows more than anyone in the world about auto manufacturing, free speech, rockets, neuroscience, AI, what else? And he fits this in between shitposting, blow, sex clubs and running multiple corps how?

Can't wait until all those bulletproof trucks hit the market to go with these massive personal arsenals Ya'll Queda Vanilla ISIS Murikan Taliban Gravy Seals be rolling around with..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Ah yes the smart guy who knows more than anyone in the world about auto manufacturing, free speech, rockets, neuroscience, AI, what else? And he fits this in between shitposting, blow, sex clubs and running multiple corps how?
    Sooooo. Your wearing the tinfoil hat and he’s just a cia or darpa frontman.

Dang bro. Welcome to the dark side.

It’s just the second episode of Buckaroo Banzai

Enjoy the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Not sure why you wouldn’t listen.

It’s interesting

I missed the part at the end about the perfect triangle.
    After the 42 hitchhikers guide to the galaxy number. And the 420 Joke.

The perfect triangle is 42 degrees. The other two corners are 69 degrees.

#nerd jokes.
    I won’t listen because too often he’s just plain wrong. He’s obviously not flat out stupid, but I don’t believe he’s some sort of super-genius. More of a charismatic businessman who’s able to convince large swaths of people to work towards his visions.

Edit: I split the difference and read the transcript. Didn’t find it particularly interesting, but we all have different interests.
    Last edited by J. Barron DeJong; 04-17-2022 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    I won’t listen because too often he’s just plain wrong. He’s obviously not flat out stupid, but I don’t believe he’s some sort of super-genius. More of a charismatic businessman who’s able to convince large swaths of people to work towards his visions.

Edit: I split the difference and read the transcript. Didn’t find it particularly interesting, but we all have different interests.
    If by now you have not figured out that whatever the guy touches turns to gold then I don’t know what to tell you.

He’s an immigrant, he’s self made, and in a world of idiot savants, living off Daddy’s money, he’s become the wealthiest man in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Elon Musk: Smartest Guy in The World or Complete Clown?

Dumfree thinks he’s smarter than Elon.

That’s all you need to know about dumfree.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    If by now you have not figured out that whatever the guy touches turns to gold then I don’t know what to tell you.

He’s an immigrant, he’s self made, and in a world of idiot savants, living off Daddy’s money, he’s become the wealthiest man in the world.

You don’t know much about the Musk family, do you?

All wealth is made on the labor of others.

I'm more impressed with Bezo's savvy than Musk's. Bezos bought a shit ton of BOOKS when nobody else wanted books, then developed an online platform to sell them dirt cheap.. then parlayed that online sales platform in to the biggest global marketplace in history selling shit people actually want and need. Add in a little luck of being fully functional when the pandemic hit.

Musk is about to be hit with stiff competition from the other big players in the auto industry as they make the full shift to EVs

It’s incredible that anyone doubts the genius of Elon. I have a friend that worked for Tesla and hit a level where he was interacting with him regularly. He hates Elon, said almost everyone at Tesla hates him, but no one questions he is a genius of unique capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

Everything turns to gold?

I believe he’s very smart. I don’t believe he knows everything about everything.

I believe he’s a bit of a naive dreamer, which has allowed him to take some risks that have paid off, like Tesla and Space X, that others wouldn’t have made.

Other times I think he ends up pursuing things where he’s ill informed, but doesn’t realize it for whatever reason. Look at criticism of his hyperloop paper from people who actually work in transportation, for example: he’s like “we’re going to pull ‘x’ number of G’s”, and people who actually work in that area are like “that’s 10x the acceleration at which passengers start vomiting”. I think he’s made the same mistake in underestimating how complicated it would be to make a self driving car. And I think he’s making the same mistake when he talks about how he would moderate speech on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I'm more impressed with Bezo's savvy than Musk's. Bezos bought a shit ton of BOOKS when nobody else wanted books, then developed an online platform to sell them dirt cheap.. then parlayed that online sales platform in to the biggest global marketplace in history selling shit people actually want and need. Add in a little luck of being fully functional when the pandemic hit.

Musk is about to be hit with stiff competition from the other big players in the auto industry as they make the full shift to EVs
    Bezos plan was never to just sell books. He made a list of twenty products and books was the first one. Plan was always to be multi sales platform.

Watching him be so self indulgent during that recent TED talk had me wanting to puke in my mouth. He’s a fucking clown and shouldn’t be allowed to fuck with “the market” whenever his urge strikes. We get it - you’re Sofaking smart and so rich. Now stfu and do your “job” and stop intentionally fucking with other companies and people just because you feel like waving your big internet dick around.

Thinking you are bigger and smarter than both the market and regulators has long odds

More of a charismatic businessman who’s able to convince large swaths of people to work towards his visions.
    You get it.

He has character issues: Elon is a troll. And when you are the wealthiest person in the world and have tremendous power, being a petty troll is gross.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Bezos plan was never to just sell books. He made a list of twenty products and books was the first one. Plan was always to be multi sales platform.
    Because books were cheap, he got them for pennies and turned them for enough profit to fund the next stage of that plan.. GENUIS!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Because books were cheap, he got them for pennies and turned them for enough profit to fund the next stage of that plan.. GENUIS!
    Not exactly. 4 matic is referencing an old Bezos interview on how he decided to sell books online first. There are 20+ online selling industries with better margins than books.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    It’s incredible that anyone doubts the genius of Elon. I have a friend that worked for Tesla and hit a level where he was interacting with him regularly. He hates Elon, said almost everyone at Tesla hates him, but no one questions he is a genius of unique capabilities.

lol. The genius of Elon musk is the cult of Elon musk. That’s his product.

However smart he is - smarter than me or not - his comments about free speech and moderation and social media - were fatuous and stupid.

but no one questions he is a genius of unique capabilities.
    I think this is factually wrong as stated, since there’s obviously a number of people who would question that. However, depending on how you want to define ‘genius’ I’d likely be inclined to mostly agree with it. But being a ‘genius of unique capabilities’ doesn’t mean he has no limitations or blind spots.

Like, Einstein would likely qualify as a ‘genius of unique capabilities’ to most people. Would he have been good in business? Politics?

I think this is factually wrong as stated, since there’s obviously a number of people who would question that. However, depending on how you want to define ‘genius’ I’d likely be inclined to mostly agree with it. But being a ‘genius of unique capabilities’ doesn’t mean he has no limitations or blind spots.

Like, Einstein would likely qualify as a ‘genius of unique capabilities’ to most people. Would he have been good in business? Politics?
    And When asked to quantify why Einstein is a genius people point to Special Relativity, General Relativity, or his other works.

The people who work for him don’t question he is a genius, even those who hate him. At least according to my friend, and he fucking HATES him. The guy retired in his early 30s due to Tesla and still hates the guy with a passion. The only people who seem to question whether he is a genius are those on the internet with a very limited viewpoint of what he does. Elon is obviously a genius in the world of engineering, and I think it is funny anyone questions that.

Lol. “He’s a genius because he’s a genius, not that I can actually point to anything concrete, but your view is limited”

if there is one space in the world Elon’s genius is least questioned, it’s the internet

The people who work for him don’t question he is a genius, even those who hate him. At least according to my friend, and he fucking HATES him. The guy retired in his early 30s due to Tesla and still hates the guy with a passion. The only people who seem to question whether he is a genius are those on the internet with a very limited viewpoint of what he does. Elon is obviously a genius in the world of engineering, and I think it is funny anyone questions that.
    I don’t know if we’re just talking past each other, or if you’re being deliberately obtuse, but like I said, I don’t really disagree with him being considered a genius. But no one is a genius in all areas, and no one is infallible. I’m just saying that even though he may be very talented in some areas, he’s obviously lacking in others. I don’t understand what’s so controversial about that viewpoint.

lol. The genius of Elon musk is the cult of Elon musk. That’s his product.

However smart he is - smarter than me or not - his comments about free speech and moderation and social media - were fatuous and stupid.
    Ironically. Or not.

I’ve been surprised at his success. I thought Tesla was toast. I had zero faith in spacex.

But on free speech I agree.

And am happy to see him using his billions to fight the safe space culture of soy boys and soy girls.

If it’s not illegal you should be able to say it.

Jam a rusty trombone up your rectum.

That’s not a threat of violence.
    It’s gross And it’s mean. But it’s not illegal speech
    And have a nice day.