Page 203 of 255 FirstFirst ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 6353
    Doesn't it seem odd that a guy with 11 kids has become an incel god? I could never quite put that one together. (I guess the incels think these women only fuck him because he's rich, so there's the loophole)
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

He is maybe the least fuckable person ever

Is he?

a) a twit
    b) a twat
    c) all of the above

Quote Originally Posted by Muffcabbage View Post
    Is he?

a) a twit
    b) a twat
    c) all of the above

Finally I can use this.

https://youtu.be/hyN5d69-i8U
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Chief Twatter would cover it
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Let's check in on the continuing market creation for Tesla

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FyCflb5akAE65re.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	249.4 KB 
ID:	461202

I have almost gone from fan to “will never own a tesla” to “please pass me my u-lock” anytime i see one.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    That's not how NCC's usually work but I'm sure the gaping assholes will cook something up as soon as they can.
    Lots of lawyers getting rich on these narcissistic assholes.

https://www.axios.com/2023/06/07/fox...ontract-breach

Name:	5E0A744A-0AEA-4C27-921B-27E8F7F1568B.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	230.3 KB 
ID:	461272

https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/16...sR_NcRK2VkCfkg

(This seems to be Cono’s understanding of the First Amendment as well…)

I would love to see the dumpster fire accelerated explosion that takes place if blocking functions were disabled. If we could harness the energy from that melt down we could power most of the counrty

I would love to see the size of the bricks the lenders on this deal are shitting.

I’d assume EM had to guarantee 100% of the debt, and would be required to deposit additional collateral as the lenders write down the value of the loans. But at some point in the downward spiral, they’ll petition to put the company into receivership to appoint new management. Or EM will just payoff the loans.

Either will be fun to watch, and will be a great business school case study.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

more shadowban accusations

Name:	IMG_9174.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	537.6 KB 
ID:	461321
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Pro-Russia? Didn’t Musk essentially donate Starlink services to Ukraine?

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    Pro-Russia? Didn’t Musk essentially donate Starlink services to Ukraine?
    Whether or not Elon is catering to wishes of Russian authoritative rulers by restricting critical users & content, like he did w/ Turkey - willing to wait for more evidence.

But donate might use some context https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-...-house-1749103

tldr; Starlink terminals were paid for in part by the U.S. government, contrary to the impression that all the costs were covered by SpaceX.

Well, I’d like to send a shout out to the dummies In this thread that we’re hating on and Elon allowed me to buy my first Tesla shares for $108 or possibly gave me their Tesla stock. Apres ski on me all season long if you spot me.

I couldnt have done it with out you. And I am willing to do it again if you are that stupid.

Never mix politics with investing. Hope you dimwits keep your day jobs and leave this shit to the pros.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Well, I’d like to send a shout out to the dummies In this thread that we’re hating on and Elon allowed me to buy my first Tesla shares for $108 or possibly gave me their Tesla stock. Apres ski on me all season long if you spot me.

I couldnt have done it with out you. And I am willing to do it again if you are that stupid.

Never mix politics with investing. Hope you dimwits keep your day jobs and leave this shit to the pros.
    Tesla stock is down by about half since I (and basically anyone who wasn’t blinded in awe by Elon) said it was obviously hugely overvalued.

Do I win a prize?

Being a professional, did you sell at the peak, or are you riding this thing down some more?

(By the way, have you been in a Tesla plant to witness the full majesty of the operation? Cause I have.)

Eh, self-respect is more important than raw profits. I do what I can to walk what I talk, but congratulations on making money?

Vitriol aside, I just wanted to say thanks for your contribution to this thread. Your willingness to publicly demonstrate your commitment to Tesla's product is a valuable example given your politics. Musk has obviously succeeded in opening up a new customer base and revenue stream.

Mind if I ask how much of your SEP you've put in?
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Vitriol aside, I just wanted to say thanks for your contribution to this thread. Your willingness to publicly demonstrate your commitment to Tesla's product is a valuable example given your politics. Musk has obviously succeeded in opening up a new customer base and revenue stream.
    I think this should be a more popular conspiracy theory. Maybe elon has brilliantly played the right wing into adopting climate friendly culture that they NEVER would have otherwise. He just basically framed it as "EVs are powered by liberal tears". Maybe the proudboy MAGA crowd starts adopting Teslas (instead of lifted trucks) as their symbolic vehicle, solar panels on their house as their symbolic energy, and space exploration as their symbolic program to throw money at? before they know it the incel-MAGA crowd will be culturally and visually indistinguishable from the green party crowd- unshowered, long haired, EV driving, idealistic blowhards voting for a 3rd party candidate that will never win anything.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    I think this should be a more popular conspiracy theory. Maybe elon has brilliantly played the right wing into adopting climate friendly culture that they NEVER would have otherwise. He just basically framed it as "EVs are powered by liberal tears". Maybe the proudboy MAGA crowd starts adopting Teslas (instead of lifted trucks) as their symbolic vehicle, solar panels on their house as their symbolic energy, and space exploration as their symbolic program to throw money at? before they know it the incel-MAGA crowd will be culturally and visually indistinguishable from the green party crowd- unshowered, long haired, EV driving, idealistic blowhards voting for a 3rd party candidate that will never win anything.
    Not until he puts a virtual coal rolling option into the cybertruck

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Not until he puts a virtual coal rolling option into the cybertruck
    I bet if he includes a speaker with Cummings sounds and a $500 smoke machine (wtf is that stuff made of anyway?) that sells more than a few Bubbas.

I think you misunderstood. "Tesla's product" was not a reference to EV's. I probably should have said "Musk's product" since Tesla technically does make EV's. I may have missed it, but I didn't see where Cono purchased one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    Yeah, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Yeah, that's it.
    Tinfoil hats are infinitely recyclable. Coincidence? I think not!

Cool story. I bought some simple QQQ at the beginning of the year at 265 and now it’s trading around 357. Who wants to touch me?
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.