Post 4x5 Linhoff Super Techika IV 1958 Nikkor Lens + EVERYTHING YOU NEED!

4x5 Field Camera + Lens + Meter + Filter + Film + Holders + MORE!

As much as it pains me to sell this, I'd rather see someone use this. I hardly use it since I have too many hobbies. It is a piece of art and a collectors item as well as a perfect and amazing photographic tool.

CAMERA: Linhof Super Technika IV from about 1958
    This was the Lamborghini of the 4x5 field camera. If Leica made a 4x5, it would be a Linhof. This version has all the functionality you could find in a new $10,000 Linhof Technika Master sold today! This is no Speed Graphic. It has the solid build of a tank, but is so smooth and precise, a true piece of workmanship. It is in really nice condition you can see from the pictures considering it is about 60 years old. Wait… now I don’t want to sell it… but I have to.

GROUND GLASS AND FILM BACK: It has a 4x5 rotating back, excellent tight springs, and gridded ground glass. You also get a second non-rotating 4x5 back and extra ground glass and holder (although one spring arm is cracked, but the part is interchangeable with the installed one with a single screw). That is a major set of spare parts worth $300 on its own!
    MOVEMENTS: It has more front and rear movements than basically any field camera out there. It isn’t a monorail camera, and you could do handhold photography with it! Yet it has impressive amount of Swing and Tilt both front and back! Front has Rise/Fall/Shift! It has a drop bed for ultra wide angle and extra movement.
    BELLOWS: Are great no leaks!
    FOCUS: Focus is smooth and there is a focus lock. Rangefinder works. There is a 90mm RF cam. There are also focus scales 135mm and 270mm.

OPTICS:
    LENS: Nikon Nikkor 210mm f/5.6 excellent condition no marks on the glass comes with front/back caps
    SHUTTER: Copal 1 that I bought new in 2002 very few actuations works perfectly on a Wista Lens Board
    FILTER: Tiffen 67mm 23A Red Filter for B&W

LIGHT METER:
    Pentax Spotmeter V 1deg spotemeter with exposure computer, leather case, and strap. Some consider this the best spotmeter ever made! Works great and comes with batteries.
    18% GREY CARD – For ultra accurate metering when necessary

FILM HOLDERS – 10x dual sided 4x5 film holders in good condition!

4x5 SHEET FILM B&W and Color Transparency
    Ilford FP4+ 125 ~ 20 sheets
    Kodak TMax 400 TMY ~ 20 sheets
    Kodak TMax 100 TMX ~ 75 sheets
    Kodak E6 E100VS ~ 40 sheets
    All expired but all frozen in freezer the whole time so it should work just fine.

DARK BAG: To load the film, great and easy

DEVELOPMENT TANK: If you want to develop at home. It comes with 35mm spools or you could load 4x5

CAMERA BAG: Lowe Pro Orion I holds camera, lens, meter, and a little film.

More pics here: http://rockies.craigslist.org/pho/5592307743.html

SOLD SOLD SOLD!
    Last edited by Summit; 05-18-2016 at 06:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.