Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

teacher - teacher - student sex scandal

Guess it was time someone stepped it up .

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...ml#incart_2box

When life gives you haters, make haterade.

That kid is gonna be the coolest kid in school.

Any kid that bangs one of his teachers is gonna brag to their friends like there's no tomorrow. Wtf were those teachers thinking. They're gonna have to register as a sex offender for the rest of their life.

That first teacher is smoking hot...gues we'll see how she looks 17.5 years from now

Old news. Already was a thread about it. In 2014 when it happened.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Should get zero time. Kid is unaffected apart from sore palm from hi 5's. In high school this was the dream ,after hs became winning the loto

Sure it's old news but still worth holding out as an example of what not to do IMO. A sort of pillory for these two ladies.

Why? Why would you throw your entire life away for a roll in the hay? Probably just as well teachers like this are culled from the herd - do we really want people with such poor judgement teaching children?

Wonder if they became teachers because they wanted to live in a perpetual world of HS fantasy where they could oogle 16yo boys.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Should get zero time. Kid is unaffected apart from sore palm from hi 5's. In high school this was the dream ,after hs became winning the loto
    Discussion of double standards aside, it's totally inappropriate for teachers to have sexual relationships with students. Doesn't matter if it was a 19 y.o. TA and a 18 y.o. HS senior.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Discussion of double standards aside, it's totally inappropriate for teachers to have sexual relationships with students. Doesn't matter if it was a 19 y.o. TA and a 18 y.o. HS senior.
    Ya ya position of authority , not old enough to make an informed decision etc etc. Still I'd hi 5 him. Also giving teachers props. I can't even listen to high school kids. They're like drunks

He should count himself lucky he didn't get the herp.
    Perhaps the OP meant to publish the update? She looks like she may have put on a few lbs since the booking picture.
    http://www.nola.com/education/index....use_money.html
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Still looks eminently bangable from here, boss.

A little on the porky side, but it's not everyday that a 16 year old gets to bend two authoritative woman over.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

That woman is not fat. or porkie or whatever you want to call it.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    That woman is not fat. or porkie or whatever you want to call it.
    Oh, Jesus fucking Christ. Here we go again....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Is she driving a Sonata?

All I said is she might have put on some weight between the booking picture, and photo day in the parking lot. It's not like I said she was Pablo Sandoval, or Pio.
    Last edited by Timberridge; 05-02-2016 at 02:35 PM.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Oh, Jesus fucking Christ. Here we go again....
    I know??? Right??? Save me Obi Won Kanobi, she is back. Mtn Girl, I would have had to of been on a very long no hit streak to do her in my single days. Not that I am a skinny shit anymore either, but give it a rest. We all know where you are coming from. I mean Jeezuz, this is the Padded Room.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Fuck off. She's not fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    He should count himself lucky he didn't get the herp.
    Perhaps the OP meant to publish the update? She looks like she may have put on a few lbs since the booking picture.
    http://www.nola.com/education/index....use_money.html
    "Only two or three weeks into the term, the suit says, Dufresne kissed the student in her classroom during school hours. They began having sex Aug. 22, 2014, continuing through Sept. 27, more than 40 times in all."

40 times in 36 days, damn.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Sure it's old news but still worth holding out as an example of what not to do IMO. A sort of pillory for these two ladies.

Why? Why would you throw your entire life away for a roll in the hay? Probably just as well teachers like this are culled from the herd - do we really want people with such poor judgement teaching children?

Wonder if they became teachers because they wanted to live in a perpetual world of HS fantasy where they could oogle 16yo boys.
    My uneducated theory is that they were the ugly duckling in high school. Never popular, never dated any of the hot jocks. Then they blossomed into the beautiful swan a little later in life and now, well, this.
    Poor kid in a way. He was only 16 and it's all downhill from now on.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    My uneducated theory is that they were the ugly duckling in high school. Never popular, never dated any of the hot jocks. Then they blossomed into the beautiful swan a little later in life and now, well, this.
    Poor kid in a way. He was only 16 and it's all downhill from now on.
    You know I kinda thought the same thing about that Subway guy, Jared. Was probably a lonely unpopular kid in HS and now he's fit and famous so he went back to get some. It's not like he was going for the real young ones, just HS age girls that he missed out on (not that what he was did was okay, just my theory on it).
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

nice hips on that teacher

given the teachers i had, prob only 2 were hotter than her
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

...It is, what it is. Some people like that. Something to hold on to. ....I guess. No one is trying to be mean, except when you tell people to "Fuck Off". It's just an observation. I will tell you this, she is as burly as the pic to the left of your name.
    Last edited by schindlerpiste; 05-02-2016 at 05:18 PM.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

I'm mostly shocked that the legal age of consent in Louisiana is 17.

I wanted to google what the youngest age for consensual sex is in the U.S., then I realized I didn't want that coming up in my search history...DD probably knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Is she driving a Sonata?

All I said is she might have put on some weight between the booking picture, and photo day in the parking lot. It's not like I said she was Pablo Sandoval, or Pio.
    First thing I noticed. The sonata. That and she has some nice full assets that would be eye opening for a high schooler. Not my usual waif-type by any means for sure but I'm known for seeing the positive in many situations. And I'm not the 16y/o banging her.

I sure wish candidate Pio would weigh in as the moral authority.
    I still call it The Jake.

That's a full on woman there.

Would bang.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    nice hips on that teacher

given the teachers i had, prob only 2 were hotter than her
    You went to the wrong school son.
    I see hydraulic turtles.