Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    I wanted to add since some users have talked about the bindings, that a technical legal report was made on them by the court, which established the unequivocal breakdown of the bindings which then caused my fall.
    I also wanted to say that marker behavior has been indifferent and shameful all these years towards a simple consumer. I apologize again, if my English is not perfect.
    A greeting

I also wanted to add by informing you that the medical-legal procedure took place with tension in an almost inquisitive atmosphere with great discomfort on my part and never putting myself in conditions of tranquility especially from a psychological point of view.
    I believe that it is not a linear conduct to be followed during such a complex medical examination.
    A greeting

Not surprised to hear that. Continued best of luck

Was out on weekend ski touring....buddy broke his walk/ski lever on his marker kingpins, luckily we were able to jig it with a ski strap and he was able to ski down....

The Duke has been my go to for years. I've volunteered for various patrols offering medical forever. It was about carrying skins so as to be able to uphill or tour for various reasons. I'm surprized as many patrollers use them and ski hard and punish ther gear but I've not encountered this issue. Prior to Marker we used Fritschi's. The plastic in those failed in sub zero temps if you didn't baby them.

I wanted to inform you that an Italian television program has taken an interest in my case and I am collaborating to make everything public.
    A greeting

^^^OK then. That’s a positive development
    Good luck. Cockroaches hate sunlight...