Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thank you very much Thom. For now I can only say this.
    however, I do not wish anyone to suffer as I have suffered in recent years, only for having bought a ski binding in 2012.
    Hello everybody

I just wanted to tell you to pay close attention to what you buy, so as not to run into serious accidents like mine.
    A greeting

Whoa...hope you've healed up...head injuries can be strange.

Quote Originally Posted by m3ec55 View Post
    The medical examiner also took place, where the medical commission established a pathology against me without having carried out a clinical examination.
    David: Can you explain, more fully, what you're saying in the above?

Are you saying that Marker had a Dr. look at you and the Dr. said you weren't hurt? Or: in Italy there's a group of Doctors who review claims and found you weren't injured? Or does "pathology against me" mean the Dr. (or group) found that there's a "pathology" and it is "against against you" (i.e. you were injured).

Also, can I assume they just reviewed your medical records from the incident to reach their conclusion? Finally, I'm guessing "possible sentence" means: settlement?

(Not being confrontational...lost in translation maybe?)

Anyways, I hope you're doing well and thanks for sharing....frightening...especially since I have a pair of Griffon schizo's in the next room (mounted to Volkl Bridge)...now I'm worried about skiing them.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Hello, for now I cannot explain in more detail, because the civil case is still pending.
    A greeting

Hello, for now I cannot explain in more detail, because the civil case is still pending.
    A greeting
    Gotcha. Good luck!
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

I just wanted to tell you to pay close attention to what you buy, so as not to run into serious accidents like mine.
    A greeting
    My 10 year old Jester Schizos are still going strong. Just bought 2 pairs of 2020 griffons for new skis - am I doomed?

Breakage Marker bindings with serious injuries

This stuff alarms me to such an extent. I am spooky by a pre-discharge (distinctive yet comparative) bail. Most exceedingly awful bail I have ever had. Hardware disappointment is not terrible, but not great either awful. A nearby quad wound up that path as a result of front fork (possibly edge ?) disappointment while out for a little put-put journey with the fam and a few companions. Expectation the OP is progressing nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    My 10 year old Jester Schizos are still going strong. Just bought 2 pairs of 2020 griffons for new skis - am I doomed?
    Griffon is the most popular ski binding in the world. Odds are you're okay.

Quote Originally Posted by rithik123 View Post
    This stuff alarms me to such an extent. I am spooky by a pre-discharge (distinctive yet comparative) bail. Most exceedingly awful bail I have ever had. Hardware disappointment is not terrible, but not great either awful. A nearby quad wound up that path as a result of front fork (possibly edge ?) disappointment while out for a little put-put journey with the fam and a few companions. Expectation the OP is progressing nicely.
    I agree fully. Banana.

In the post orthogonal smoothings of my wife's vorticular manifold, the juice flows with an inner product known only to those of carbon fiber tutus, metric hex sets and cat box bank accounts. Therefore, one can deduce that the deuce plops a vertiginous flowerpot of angst and decaying petals, soppy and sad in the fall rains.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

^ i was just gonna post the exact same thing
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    I agree fully. Banana.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Talking back to bots is a sign of insanity. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I think it's someone using google translate, not a bot.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I have many signs of insanity that should be much more concerning.

I apologize, but sometimes I don't understand well. I don't know if some statements are addressed to me so I want to clarify. Being Italian and not knowing English well, I use Google translator. I'm not a robot, I'm an Italian boy and for to write I use Google translate. I apologize if there are any inaccuracies in my English.
    Hello everybody

I apologize, but sometimes I don't understand well. I don't know if some statements are addressed to me so I want to clarify. Being Italian and not knowing English well, I use Google translator. I'm not a robot, I'm an Italian boy and for to write I use Google translate. I apologize if there are any inaccuracies in my English.
    Hello everybody
    You're doing fine. Most Americans aren't very good at communicating across languages.

Hello everybody
    We know you're not a robot, keep posting your updates. rithik123 is a robot.

Nelle levigature post ortogonali del collettore vorticolare di mia moglie, il succo scorre con un prodotto interno noto solo a quelli di tutù in fibra di carbonio, set esagonali metrici e conti bancari per gatti. Quindi, si può dedurre che il due fa cadere un vertiginoso vaso di fiori di angoscia e petali in decomposizione, fradicio e triste nelle piogge autunnali.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    rithik123 is a robot.
    I can see why people think he's a bot but I'm pretty sure he isn't. I think he's using ski jargon that google can't translate properly.

In recent years I've done research on how multilingual students use technology to communicate and (seperately) on AI ethics education. Plus I taught multilingual immigrant students for over a decade so I've seen endless example if how machine learning based translation can go awry. This doesn't smell like a bot to me. It's too on topic (pre-discharge = prerelease, front fork = binding toe piece, put put journey = meadow skipping) yet grammatically and syntactically bizarre. Bots tend to misinterpret the topic but produce something resembling standard English.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    I can see why people think he's a bot but I'm pretty sure he isn't. I think he's using ski jargon that google can't translate properly.

In recent years I've done research on how multilingual students use technology to communicate and (seperately) on AI ethics education. Plus I taught multilingual immigrant students for over a decade so I've seen endless example if how machine learning based translation can go awry. This doesn't smell like a bot to me. It's too on topic (pre-discharge = prerelease, front fork = binding toe piece, put put journey = meadow skipping) yet grammatically and syntactically bizarre. Bots tend to misinterpret the topic but produce something resembling standard English.
    After re-reading it I can see you may be right, but I'm always suspicious when something like that shows up in somebody's first TGR post--we all know that usually means bot. But we'll see if he posts again.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    I'm always suspicious when something like that shows up in somebody's first TGR post--we all know that usually means bot.
    Yup. This is an outlier.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    You're doing fine. Most Americans aren't very good at communicating across languages.
    Or even within English, really.

Hello everybody
    My apologies. I forgot you are the original poster. I wasn't thinking about your English, just your low number of posts. We often see that with the bots. Like rithik123.
    No reason to apologize about your English. Especially to Americans, who can barely speak their own language, let alone anyone else's.
    Best of luck with your case.
    I love Italy, hope to get back soon.

I've learned that the marker Griffon/Duke/Jester/Baron Series that forward pressure needs to be checked and adjusted often compared to other designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Your problem is not with the bindings, your problem is with the skis. Armada Magic J's are known to cause people injuries. One brand of skis that never cause injuries are Rax. You should have bought them instead.
    www.raxski.com
    Right, Harry, "the problem is with the skis."

Yeah, Rax are safe for they can carve turns on a "cutting edge",
    positioned just behind your boots.
    http://www.raxski.com/ski-revolution/?lang=en
    Short aluminium cutting edge is carving safer than long steel edges of all today`s skis.