Thread: Sorta logged in

Sorta logged in

When I try to login I get this error "Your membership account has not been activated yet." Yet I showed as logged in, I can still post on the forums but I can't change my system time which is way off or change any preferences, when I attempt to I'm prompted to log back in.

I can't find the activation email from when I joined, thinking that may need to be resent.

Weird...your profile isn't new. For some reason you were showing as unconfirmed. I switched it over so you can login now.

Having a weird issue with my account as well. I have posted in the past and have also sold in the gear swap forum many times. But for some reason I cannot post in gear swap now?

Fixed thanks guys

I'm having the same issue here too, could anyone fix this? Thanks!

PSA this happened to me too...but ended up created a new account as I couldn’t reply to anything or pm a mod

Same issue - logged in here on pc, no problems. Trying to log in on mobile and tablet - says my password is incorrect. Ok, get emailed password update thing, create a new password, seems ok, but then when I use the new password on mobile I get "Your membership account has not been activated yet."

Going in circles, please help?

enough fuckery

Getting TGR account sorted is like the maze in the Shining...nothin worst than freezing your balls off lost in the woods

I've been stuck unable to login for years. Don't know who to ask. Keep emailing the site support but nothing happens. I want to buy in gear swap but cannot reply to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by mtneerski View Post
    I've been stuck unable to login for years. Don't know who to ask. Keep emailing the site support but nothing happens. I want to buy in gear swap but cannot reply to anything.
    no idea what the issue is. You posted here, obviously, and your account looks normal. You have posts that seem normal from 10 months ago.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Not activated

Tried to join a few weeks back and apparently I can post but when try to log in, I get the “account has not been activated” message. Assistance appreciated.