Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 61 62 63 64 65 66
Results 1,626 to 1,629 of 1629
    The Michelin Wild Enduros are growing on me more and more each ride. It seems like they constantly are finding new ways to claw and grip when I wouldn't expect it. The shoulder knobs are hands down the best I've ridden... you get these suckers laid over in a corner and as soon as they bite, any vagueness disappears. The wide tread pattern with deep blocks is so money for loose over hard. I was riding some stuff last night that had ~1" of loose over hardpack. The feeling of them digging down through all that to grab hold, and the resulting spray of duff was so satisfying. They just go where you point and hold the line.

So who’s ridden both the Wild Enduro and Assegai Maxx Grip?

Quote Originally Posted by Andeh View Post
    The Michelin Wild Enduros are growing on me more and more each ride.
    Remind me, are you running Wild Enduro Front or Rear...on your rear?

Quote Originally Posted by robnow View Post
    Remind me, are you running Wild Enduro Front or Rear...on your rear?
    Running WE Fronts, both front and rear. Rationale was the tread looked taller on the Front, and I don't need the heavier casing layup that comes in the Rear. It's still dry and loose as fuck in NorCal, and I've found that deep tread tires (almost mud spikes) work best for my conditions. I haven't seen a WER in person, but on their webpage the photos of the tread made it look a tad shallower.

DC, I've only ridden both WE Gum-X and Assegai EXO MT (although Assegai only in front). I don't notice a difference in rolling resistance. Shoulder knobs on the WE feel like they bite harder. For 29 version, the EXO Assegai is 100g heavier than WEF. I think based on some discussion a few pages back the consensus was that Magi-X is more similar to MaxxGrip.