Looking for a room in Bellingham

Before getting too deep in the craigslist worm hole I figured I'd reach out to the mags as I know some of you live around Bellingham.

Here's my info: Took a job with Method Homes and will be in town by mid-late May. 29 years old, mediocre skier by Taos standards, will be on Baker a lot searching for corn, sometimes climbing, girls with tattoos, live music, grilling, beers, just bought a mtn bike. Don't need much as far as housing goes, cool housemates a plus. I'll be working in Ferndale.

Work exchanges would be cool as well. I can build shit for you.

WHAT? Call me dude.

Quote Originally Posted by the_flying_v View Post
    29 years old, mediocre skier by Taos standards, will be on Baker a lot searching for corn, sometimes climbing, girls with tattoos, live music, grilling, beers, just bought a mtn bike.
    SWM? Love long walks on the beach?

Still the same happy cunt you ever were eh?

Flying V, move in and send a TR.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

MtnHerp why would you bring up the fact that shit didn't work out with this guy and his lady? That is the kind of cunt shit that makes people hate you and want to fuck with you. That had nothing to do with this guy finding a place. You were rubbing salt in his wounds to make yourself feel better. Get a grip, stop being a fucking cunt and stop feeling bad for yourself. You bring everthing that happens on yourself. If you don't want to be fat stop eating garbage and get some excersize. Want people to like you stop being a fucking cunt. It will be hard but if you actually want to change you will succeed.

For future reference this is the kind of CUNT shit that will make people not want to be around you in real life. On the internet people will just fuck with you every chance they can because believe it or not people hate cunts. I really hate cunts which is why I am taking the time to point out that you are a full fledged Cunt

Sure it was kind of a dick move of mtngirl to bring up the nurse stuff... I'm at her (soon to be nurse's) house drinking beer and eating pizza; not everything didn't work out but that's besides that point and another story which concerns none of you.

Mtngirl did, however, hook it up on her friend's number who has a spare bedroom in her condo. Gotta say that in her defense. Dick move but also potentially helpful.

If anyone else has housing / work trade potentials in Bellingham post here or PM me.

It's just the Internet, chill the fuck out.

Thanks Bobby.

Bump.

Getting lonely again down there in that ghost town?

I-5 N bump. A few places to check out today. If anyone had a couch that'd be rad too.