Thread: WTB: Spoons

WTB: Spoons

It's probably a long shot but I'm looking for some Spoons. The 150 big boy version. I'll put them to good use. I promise. I'm in Denver.
    Last edited by adimmen; 04-17-2016 at 08:55 PM.
    I can't believe you are a rando racer because I look so much better in Lycra than you.

People who don't think the Earth is flat haven't skied Vail.

what length and width???

teaspoon or tablespoon?

There are two pairs on ebay right now. Both with buy it nows. Not sure what your budget is, but theres a used pair with jester demos for 935 and a brand new pair for $1099.
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

"Errare Humanum Est"

I've got a pair I'd be willing to part with for the right price. Just had them out today for the 3 footer. Definitely the planks I reach for when it's uber deep, but probably have used them no more than 10-12 times over the past 2 seasons, hence my willingness to sell. They are mint. Scale weight was right around 9lbs prior to mounting. So light for a ski that large, touring is still a breeze. Inserts for Vertical ST for 315mm bsl. One heel doesn't line up 100% perfectly, but no issues - just sometimes takes a little paying attention when stepping into the heel piece.

I'd do $700 for sure (skis only). Less than that and I'd have to think about it.
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

That was fast. Thanks Scott
    I can't believe you are a rando racer because I look so much better in Lycra than you.

People who don't think the Earth is flat haven't skied Vail.