Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dynafit pieces buy trade or sell

Thanks everyone for the previous dynafit trade and swap offers. I am now looking for a vertical ft heel piece that has a broken heel platform. I would like to take the broken one that I have and make a pair of speed verticals. Picture below is basically what I am looking for but I want a FT not ST

Name:  DynafitBroken.jpg
Views: 4535
Size:  104.4 KB

I know that the lower housing can occasionally be purchased on skimo.co but I am looking for a broken one on the cheap.

Here are some dynafit parts I have to trade or sell if you are interested.

1 Radical ST Heel with associated plastic riser and 92 mm brake very good condition - $60 or trade
    2 Vertical Brakes 105mm - SOLD
    Speed Turn Climbing Aides - SOLD

Thanks!
    Last edited by skanktacular; 02-08-2017 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Updated

I'm not sure if you're looking to buy or sell, but I have a pair of really nice FT heels with 110 brakes if you are interested. If not, what are you asking for your ST toe?

Vert ST or Radical ST?
    Skimo.co usually pays about $30-$40, so I would probably like to get at least $45 to make it worth my time.

bump

Updated

Updated.

Will trade Radical ST Heel w 92mm brake for either at Radical ST Toe or a Vertical ST Toe.

Still have the frankendynas on those G3s or the comforts?

If anyone has a Vertical ST heel top plate with triangular riser they want to sell please PM me. I broke the riser on one of mine. Thanx.

UPDATE: Found one in the boneyard of a local shop.
    Last edited by Mudfoot; 02-09-2017 at 07:39 AM.
    Gravity Junkie

Got any vertical brake retaining clips anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by flyman683 View Post
    I got a pile of them. PM with shipping info and I'll send you what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinB View Post
    I got a pile of them. PM with shipping info and I'll send you what you need.
    Awesome. Pm coming.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by flyman683 View Post
    Other option would be to ask at the Anchorage REI.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    Other option would be to ask at the Anchorage REI.
    Good reminder. I think I tried last year with no luck... And on the lame front, don't ask at AMH - the answer there was "did you buy them here?". The eventual exasperated "does it matter if you don't have any, so can you please check anyway?" didn't result in anything...

Ugh. I hate AMH and it makes me sad.

bump still looking for a broken vertical FT heel piece

Go ask the service counter at your local REI. They have lots of broken dynafits to scavenge.

I am on the hunt for a single toe and heel piece. Toes can be almost any toe but the radicals, including plums. Heels can be almost anything with the typical dynafit pattern. Using them for "get me back to the car" spares.

bump

Its a new ski season time to look again for a intact or broken dynafit vertical FT heel piece. I also have a spare radical st toe that I could part ways with and a radical st heel that I could part ways with.

Quote Originally Posted by skanktacular View Post
    Its a new ski season time to look again for a intact or broken dynafit vertical FT heel piece. I also have a spare radical st toe that I could part ways with and a radical st heel that I could part ways with.
    Did you listen to any of these previous suggestions and not find your part? Or, are you just rolling with champagne tastes on a beer budget?

Quote Originally Posted by skanktacular View Post
    I may have a heel piece, but I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for... I have a Vertical ST with the platform cracked in exactly the spot you've circled in the photo. I have a new vertical ST heel that I plan to disassemble to replace the cracked plastic, but the remaining pieces won't be needed. I could reassemble a heel piece with the broken platform for you (taking the unbroken riser from the spare for myself and giving you the broken riser). If that's of interest, feel free to PM me. It would take me a bit to ship, though, as I'm headed out of town and won't be able to tinker with bindings for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by patco21 View Post
    Did you listen to any of these previous suggestions and not find your part? Or, are you just rolling with champagne tastes on a beer budget?
    A little bit of both Mostly, I think the Vertical FT spare piece market has dried up. I missed an opportunity to replace the part on skimo.co and none of the 5 or so REI's that I have visited have has any Vertical parts to scavenge. I have had some responses and multiple people decide they want to hang onto their spares after offering them up.

Damn patco. Savage.

I want to get rid of these Dynafit parts:
    - used Dynafit Low Tech 1.0 toe pieces
    - used Dynafit Superlite 1.0 toe pieces
    - new Dynafit Superlite 1.0 heel pieces

And if I've got also some complete binding sets for sale:
    - new set of Dynafit Superlite 1.0 binding
    - new set of ATK Trofeo 8 binding
    - new set of Hagan ZR binding
    - used set of ATK Rent Me (Raider 12) binding

Shipping from Euroland.