Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Although I'm not a fan of Pit or Tampa, lets go Pit. Sharks hoist the Cup this year regardless.

Fuck. End of the road for the Blues oh well go Sharks for the Cup

in a somewhat unrelated note, anybody ever get NHL playoff sex? like, wife/GF is so annoyed with the amount of attention being paid to the playoffs that she gets more and more horned up and obvious about it (wearing a thong around while pretending to do shit around you, sexually eating/drinking stuff near you, pretending shes just naked upstairs for some "other" reason and then crossing the hallway 20 times for no reason, etc etc) Until you finally give in? Just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Sluff View Post
    Although I'm not a fan of Pit or Tampa, lets go Pit. Sharks hoist the Cup this year regardless.
    Fuck Sidney Crosby. Fuck the Penguins. I'm all for a seafood final.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Fuck. End of the road for the Blues oh well go Sharks for the Cup

in a somewhat unrelated note, anybody ever get NHL playoff sex? like, wife/GF is so annoyed with the amount of attention being paid to the playoffs that she gets more and more horned up and obvious about it (wearing a thong around while pretending to do shit around you, sexually eating/drinking stuff near you, pretending shes just naked upstairs for some "other" reason and then crossing the hallway 20 times for no reason, etc etc) Until you finally give in? Just wondering
    I'm assuming you two live alone, as in no kids (or children young enough to already be asleep.)

That's like boner pill TV commercial material, man.

Yeah heh sorry. no kids

In the intoxicated state I was in last night I did not pause to think about the ramifications kids would have on NHL playoff sex. just commenting on a phenomenon I've observed over the years of NHL playoffs, women, and not having kids..

The Quest for Lord Stanley's Cup 2016

Stamkos in the line up. Pulling out all the game 7 strings

Vasilevsky is having a game so far. It does feel like the Penguins are playing the better game right now.

Not sure I like the Stamkos move either... I mean, come on, was the guy healthy or not

pretty good game 7 anyhow, great 3rd period.

Cant remember the last time somebody manhandled the conference trophy like that, I thought he was gonna skate off the rink with it, or start passing it around or something

Let's go Sharks.

Sharks x 2!
    What the hell? Crosby never heard of the Prince of Wales trophy curse!
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

The Quest for Lord Stanley's Cup 2016

Sharks hoist. Think Pittsburgh gives them a good fight though. Pittsburgh's goaltending is key for them. In the end Burns and Thortons Taliban-esk beards are the difference.

Sharks first Finals combined with a dislike of the Pens= Go Sharks!
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Barry Melrose says, Sharks in 6. can't argue with the man

Go Sharks!

Quote Originally Posted by Svengali View Post
    Sharks x 2!
    What the hell? Crosby never heard of the Prince of Wales trophy curse!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Cant remember the last time somebody manhandled the conference trophy like that, I thought he was gonna skate off the rink with it, or start passing it around or something
    Didn't touch it in 08. Lost. Touched it in 09. Won. Do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Fuck Sidney Crosby. Fuck the Penguins. I'm all for a seafood final.
    God I love torturing ital fans!

Everyone keep sleeping on the Pens and pumping up the Sharks.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

Alot of the things that make hockey great is the adherence to history, superstitions, and tradition! Ever since Bettman took over, it has been eroding abit every year. Now Bettman's little Buttboy Crosby shows indifference against the tradition of not touching a conference cup? I'm actually surprised that Bettman has'nt change the name of the Prince of Wales Cup to the Under Armour Cup yet. Fuck Crosby, Fuck the Penguins, and Fuck Bettman! I'm an original six fan, but Go Sharks!
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Svengali View Post
    Alot of the things that make hockey great is the adherence to history, superstitions, and tradition! Ever since Bettman took over, it has been eroding abit every year. Now Bettman's little Buttboy Crosby shows indifference against the tradition of not touching a conference cup? I'm actually surprised that Bettman has'nt change the name of the Prince of Wales Cup to the Under Armour Cup yet. Fuck Crosby, Fuck the Penguins, and Fuck Bettman! I'm an original six fan, but Go Sharks!
    Read above. Many teams have touched that thing. And stop with the Bettman/Crosby bullshit. If that were remotely true, the Pens wouldn't have gotten 3 delay of game penalties in 2 minutes against the Caps. Just admit your jealous of the Pens like all the other little bitches and get it over with.

Quote Originally Posted by PaSucks View Post
    If that were remotely true, the Pens wouldn't have gotten 3 delay of game penalties in 2 minutes against the Caps.
    That may be the dumbest line of reasoning I've ever heard. If we were talking about goalie interference or hooking or one of the other penalties with room for interpretation, you might have a point. But delay of game? The Penguins literally shot the puck over the glass into the stands! Three times!

I'm not saying you're wrong (but I think you are), but that was maybe the worst possible example to prove your point.

Talking

don't want the Pens to win so Sharks it is

just hope it goes 7 games and triple OT every game
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Welcome to hotel TGR
    Such a lovely place.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    just hope it goes 7 games and triple OT every game
    + 1
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Keystone is the new Snowbird

RIP Rick MacLeish. Dude was so fluid on skates.

now we've got ourselves a game

Well that was anti-climactic.

Obviously the Sharks need game 3. Think they use the home ice to take the next two and even the series up.