Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Complete ski locker clean-out! Touring, piste, park, girls, boys, bindings, skins! !

DPS! Whitedot! 4FRNT! Völkl! Rossignol! Dynafit!

Going to completely revamp my and my gf's quiver so getting rid of it all at silly prices. I don't want hassle. I want to ship. Make me an offer! All prices before ship.

SOLD!!! Whitedot Director Carbonlite 188 with Binding Freedom inserts for Dynafit Radical. $200
    You can see some home-dripped p-tex and red storage wax on the bases. Have G3 Alpinist skins for another $50.

DPS Lotus 138 Hybrid 192 $250
    One mount for Dynafit Classic/Vertical (277mm at -1). One season. One scratch. Otherwise fantastic. Binding, skins and even extra mounting plates available too. I used to trade the bindings back and forth with my spring skis:

SOLD!!! K2 Sideshow 181 $175
    One mount for G3 Ruby/Onyx/Dynafit Vertical. Have BD orange skins for free (one has a ripple in it but they work fine). If you also want the bindings, they need some TLC, but still do their job ($125). I also have crampons ($35) and an extra set of mounting plates for swapping between skis ($30).

4FRNT MSP 187 w/ LOOK PX12 $200
    One coreshot was professionally repaired

Völkl Supersport 182 with integrated bindings $100
    Absolutely perfect.

The gf's skis:
    SOLD!!! Völkl AC30 163 with integrated binding $100
    Great shape.

Rossignol S4 twin tip with Rossi bindings $100
    Old but still more than adequate for all mountain and park. One small coreshot, professionally repaired.

DPS Lotus 138 Hybrid 192

4FRNT MSP 187

Völkl Supersport 182

Rossignol S4

Last edited by lepistoir; 10-28-2016 at 09:00 AM.
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

What's the mount on the whitedots? Edit meant bsl

Bsl and second mount on the S80? Length?

Might be interested in the super sport. Did you enjoy them as an early season /hardback ski?

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post

Might be interested in the super sport. Did you enjoy them as an early season /hardback ski?
    Ditto on the S80. INterested if he is not.

Sorry for the late replies. Forgot to subscribe to the thread!
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    What's the mount on the whitedots? Edit meant bsl
    314mm at about .5cm behind the freeride line. It's a really pivot-ready ski so I don't know why anyone would mount any further forward. The Dynafits I have are scooted up but would definitely take a larger boot.

S80: current mount for a 277 bsl and about -.5 for the tech binders. Not sure about the other mount except it was some kind of alpine clamp.

Das Supersport: soooo fast! Really fun and zippy ski. I had a blast on them. I think there's some forgiveness to the flex that makes them adaptable to moguls instead of just groomer zoomer. Great ski to cut down your Nastar handicap! One caveat: I weigh 200 and I'm 6'2" so I can say definitively that they are meant for someone smaller/lighter.

Whitedots and skins SOLD.

Interested in the K2 Sideshows, PMed.

Do NOT buy my skis

Super Tuesday 5 bump

Bump for people pming me about skis I already sold.

Bump cuz that was me. Ya that's my bad I did not mean to send that message I typed it a while ago when your inbox was full. I meant to delete it. Did the radicals go with the white dots? Were they ever for sale or did I just make that up in my head?

Quote Originally Posted by Massdeez View Post
    Bump cuz that was me. Ya that's my bad I did not mean to send that message I typed it a while ago when your inbox was full. I meant to delete it. Did the radicals go with the white dots? Were they ever for sale or did I just make that up in my head?
    Decided to keep the radicals

Sideshows are gone including bindings and crampons. Extra mounting plates still available as mounted on Norbert's skis

Also open to trades. I am looking for TLT6 carbon in 25.5, 90 mm Dynafit crampons, intuition liners in 25.5...

Length on the S80s? Price with dynafits?

What year r the ac30?

Quote Originally Posted by harpo-the-skier View Post
    What year r the ac30?
    Not sure. Internet is your friend. I bought them 3 years ago in excellent condition and she barely skied them

Quote Originally Posted by TripleT View Post
    Length on the S80s? Price with dynafits?
    They're 165. Still not sure about selling binders. Check in the fall.

DPS, Supersport, AC30 all pending...

Clarification on Onyx and sideshow setup: all of it is gone (skis, bindings, skins, cramps). I still have a set of G3 plates if anyone is interested. $25 shipped

DPS still available.

S80 with bindings still up for grabs?

Edited for current offerings